Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 2, 2010

no eddie means more money wrote:
Too much hanky panky with the old people and the money. They won't give younger members a chance because the older crowd keeps their hands in the til. Eddie is NOT the best thing goinG. Fact is...He needs to be going!
Im by far am not old & I surely could use more money to be considered wealthy-the Moose (& Eddie) welcome me every time I walk through the door.
sure

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 3, 2010

we all could
1 post removed
Grumpy

Pineville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2010

2-Cents wrote:
<quoted text> Im by far am not old & I surely could use more money to be considered wealthy-the Moose (& Eddie) welcome me every time I walk through the door.
You must be like me..........KILLER GOOD LOOKING !!!!and so very humble about it.;0)
DEBBIE HODGES

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2010

I WOULD LIKE TO SAY TO ALL OF YOU THAT HAVE MADE GOOD COMMENTS ABOUT THE MOOSE LODGE! THANK YOU!
TO THOSE OF YOU WHO DON'T LIKE THE MOOSE LODGE, I'M VERY SORRY THAT YOU FEEL YOU WERE TREATED UNFAIRLY. WE TRY VERY HARD TO BE FAIR TO EVERYONE. IF YOU HAVE A LEGITIMATE COMPLAINT, PLEASE CONTACT ME AND I WIL DO MY BEST TO SEE THAT IT IS ADDRESSSED. UNLIKE A LOT OF YOU ON THIS THREAD I DO NOT FEEL IT NECESSARY TO HIDE MY NAME FROM ANYONE, I CAN DISCUSS, IN A GROWN-UP MANNER ANY CONCERN YOU MAY HAVE. CAN SOME OF YOU? OR ARE YOU JUST TRYING TO TRASH EVERYTHING THAT IS GOING ON? WE HAVE EMPLOYEEES THAT ARE PAID, BUT I ALSO HAVE MANY PEOPLE THAT WORK THEIR A----- OFF AS VOLUNTEERS. SO, IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING USEFUL TO SAY AND WOULD LIKE TO HELP THOSE OF US WHO WORK VERY HARD, WITH NO PAY,PLEASE CONTACT ME!
DEBBIE HODGES

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2010

SORRY! I THOUGHT A PROOF-READ MY MESSAGE, BUT EVIDENTLY NOT CLOSE ENOUGH, I SEE NOW THAT I HAVE ONE TOO MANY S'SS IN ADDRESSED. SORRY! I ACTUALLY DO KNOW HOW TO SPELL. BUT IN THE MEAN TIME DID I SPELL EVIDENTLY RIGHT? LOOKS FUNNY TO ME?
Joey

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2010

I was told that my name was mentioned on here. Like Debbie I also dont ever intend to hide my name, I also can have a resonable conversation on here. I read this thread about 2-3 months ago and thought it was just stupid but since I was told I was mentioned, I thought it best to return and read it futher. Thanks for the nice comments from some and to the one who says I have never been an officer of any kind well, okay whatever. I joined Beckley Lodge in 1988, I have been attending since I was around 12-13 years old. I am not going into my credentials here. No need in it. You are welcome to check me out but in short yes I have served at every level as an officer and committee chairman. As for me coming back as an officer, yea right, LMAOROTF. No way ever! I have no intentions of ever doing that again and it is because of idiots like you on here. I think what is so funny is that some idiot thinks my mom wrote that about me lol. She cant even turn a durn PC on. I have to help her just to send out an email. You guys are nuts and have no idea what you are talking about on here. Oh well I vented, thanks for listening. Good luck everyone and by the way, I have seen and worked with several administrators over the years. Eddie has his flaws but we all do. He has always done and continues to do a great job. Why dont some of you quit running you durn mouths and start doing something productive in the lodge. Like holding a committee. You want the entertainment changed, then fine ask the Governor to appoint you to the entertainment committee, but dont just take the appointment and sit on you rear, DO SOMETHING. I worked hard for the Lodge, District, Legion, State and even International for well over 15 years, I am tired and unable to do it anymore. GET INVOLVED, it is your lodge but you dont have a voice on the net hiding behind your computer. Go to the meetings at the lodge....thanks everyone, JOEY
wv gal

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2010

Concerned wrote:
Will they follow suit with the Eagles? Has Eddie corrupted this organization? I for one believe he is a crook!
i dnt see anything wrong with it. i think u guys r nuts. i go there every friday n sing karaoke n line dance its a cool place me n my bf hook up there every friday night with our parents. so stop this bull crap about the moose is a bad place n find some othr website to tlk crap too. k peace.
worse than some chuches

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2010

The moose prejudges you as what or who they think you are. Not as you are. I do have a problem with the Beckley Moose Lodge and alays will until Eddie Hodges is GONE!
Homey Holmes

Pineville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2010

worse than some chuches wrote:
The moose prejudges you as what or who they think you are. Not as you are. I do have a problem with the Beckley Moose Lodge and alays will until Eddie Hodges is GONE!
The Li'l Lady and I had dinner there Friday night. It was delicious. I think it's the best place in Beckley to eat and have a drink. YEA, I had half a beer. The food was so good that I forgot about the beer. The atmosphere is really good. There are people there, but they leave you alone. You can eat and have a conversation too, with the person you came with. The others stay away from the dining area. The waitresses are great too. I like the place.
Puzzeled

Tarboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2010

I was at the Beckley Moose Lodge this past Saturday and seen and heard something which puzzles me. I heard that Debbie Hodges (Eddie's Wife) is now on the payroll and taking care of the money and books. I seen her come out of the office pushing a cart with money on it which I had seen Connie do on many occassions. Is'nt that a little strange since so many people are complaining about Eddie being such a crook. I thought his wife was just one of the many volunteers. She sure seems to push her wait around with the other employees. Is she a manager? What about the officers of the lodge, don't they have a word about this?
Zak

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2010

When is the Beckley Moose going to tumble? I'm tired of hearing about it.
informed citizen

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2010

Puzzeled wrote:
I was at the Beckley Moose Lodge this past Saturday and seen and heard something which puzzles me. I heard that Debbie Hodges (Eddie's Wife) is now on the payroll and taking care of the money and books. I seen her come out of the office pushing a cart with money on it which I had seen Connie do on many occassions. Is'nt that a little strange since so many people are complaining about Eddie being such a crook. I thought his wife was just one of the many volunteers. She sure seems to push her wait around with the other employees. Is she a manager? What about the officers of the lodge, don't they have a word about this?
I don't know why you felt it necessary to violate terms of service by posting a name, but I know the administrator's wife & have seen her comments on here about the Moose attacks so I'm sure she'll not be intimidated.

BTW - I'm looking at a Moose newsletter where they just had an International Audit of the lodge's operational procedures to "perform an analysis of the Lodge, Social Quarters & Kitchen operations. It says you can get a complete copy of the audit in the office.
Townie

Pineville, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2010

informed citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know why you felt it necessary to violate terms of service by posting a name, but I know the administrator's wife & have seen her comments on here about the Moose attacks so I'm sure she'll not be intimidated.
BTW - I'm looking at a Moose newsletter where they just had an International Audit of the lodge's operational procedures to "perform an analysis of the Lodge, Social Quarters & Kitchen operations. It says you can get a complete copy of the audit in the office.
Thank you !!!! I hope this wonderful person gets a copy and then SHUTS THE HELL UP !!!! I'm sick of it too. The Moose will stand if I have to finance it myself. SO THERE !!! AND, NO I'M NOT AN OFFICER, nor have I ever been anything other than a member, nor has any of my family. Transfer to MULLENS MOOSE, if you've got a problem. They will adjust your attitude; I guarantee that.
Just wondering

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2010

Who's the new waitress?
Level 1

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2010

All that Moose needs is to start booking good bands like they use to.
Nice place

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2010

I was in there not too long ago and really enjoyed the lace. It is a nice place to go and just enjoy a relaxed atmosphere. The service was great and we enjoyed the whole experiance.
get him out

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2010

Maybe eddie will finally leave after this weekends snowstorm. Please eddie LEAVE so that we can have new administration who may be honest!
1 post removed
sir

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2010

Shocked gentleman wrote:
All that Moose needs is to start booking good bands like they use to.
You sure do seem to have a keen interest in bands. Why I bet you wouold highly recommend booking only dd. hahahahahhahahah, you are a lame idiot.
Level 1

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2010

sir wrote:
<quoted text>You sure do seem to have a keen interest in bands. Why I bet you wouold highly recommend booking only dd. hahahahahhahahah, you are a lame idiot.
I'm not a lame idiot. You are a STALKER !!! HUrry go find some more post to track down !!! btw ... i love love love a good band and am a moose paying member!!!!!
yes

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2010

Shocked gentleman wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a lame idiot. You are a STALKER !!! HUrry go find some more post to track down !!! btw ... i love love love a good band and am a moose paying member!!!!!
ooooh. I am so impressed that you are a Moose paying member. Went there once myself, and mostof the people I saw there were wannabes, who are broke and pretending they are rich, old drunks, worn out older women who think they are somebody but are nobodys and so stuck up with NOTHING to be stuck up about. Saw a lot who had been in trouble with the police at some time or another DUIS ect. But no, I was not impressed with that little clic of losers. And if I am a stalker you are one first because yoiu followed me to the other thread and stalked me all thru the thread. You are a nutjob idiot. Oh, and I am so scared because you are a Moosie. Moosies are a joke to people who have something going for them. Most of them owe more than they can ever pay back, are over the hill, and only go there because they have nothing else in life. If they get around someone with real money all they can do is gossip, make up rumors, and grumble.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 261 - 280 of483
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Beckley Forum right now

Search the Beckley Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Chick Fil-A Wants You To Forget About Their Hom... 1 hr dumb 17
The 2014 Masters Tournament Winner Is A Homopho... 2 hr Paul Masley 6
Glitterz on Harper Rd 2 hr Paul Masley 9
Are white people of the seed of satan (Mar '12) 2 hr Paul Masley 147
WV October 4th Gubernatorial Special Election: Who... (Sep '11) 3 hr The NEW Jimmy Love 5,631
WV 2 dead in explosion at W.Va. chemical plant (Dec '10) 3 hr The NEW Jimmy Love 3,895
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 3 hr The NEW Jimmy Love 43,248
Bundy vs United States Government 5 hr AnOtHeR PoRcH HoNkEy 144
•••
•••
•••
Beckley Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Beckley Jobs

•••
•••
•••