Level 1

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#21 Mar 26, 2010
mrsunowho wrote:
go to stanaford medical across from woodrow wilson, you go once a week. You get a weeks prescription, and the dosage may change weekly. He accepts a wide variety of insurances. He is a very good doctor and he cares. Dr. Jafary,


You mean he makes up fALSE reasons to test you for a little of everything to get MORE MONEY ????? fACE IT , he will go down like the fake he is !!!

Level 1

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#22 Mar 28, 2010
Tell you what to all you people who hate pillheads. Most people who take "pills", are not pillheads by choice.Tragic things happen to good people and they become addicted to things they might have not chosen any other day. It's the doctors fault just as much as anyone elses. Pillheads are people too, they pay their taxes and mortgages just like anyone else. If I were you I'd be careful who Id call names, you might find your mother, daughter or son in that closet.
Hmm

Beckley, WV

#23 Mar 28, 2010
Most of the time "pillheads" are not paying taxes or their mortgages and if they are, it won't be for long.

Level 1

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#24 Mar 29, 2010
Well all I can say is Judge not lest ye be judged. My personal opinion. It is what it is. But I know when I go to heaven to have judgement passed upon me. I want to say I did my best.
Give it up

United States

#25 Mar 29, 2010
Every time a pill head hears something they don't like they want to throw bible verses out. If you were walking the right path you wouldn't be on all the pills. And anything is possible through Christ so talk to him about not being an addict. That should take care of your problem.
Concerned

Pineville, WV

#26 Mar 29, 2010
My husband is seeing dr.Nick Jaffary at the southren wv clinic and they are wanting to take him off his suboxone...He does not feel that he is ready any suggestions where he could see a dr at!
balls balls balls

Oak Hill, WV

#27 Apr 1, 2010
listen here (yop) u disgust me, I guess u walk on water, if u don't the day u do, then that wil give u the right to run that mouth of your's hell is only half for waiting on the rest like yourself,
LOL

Welch, WV

#28 Apr 6, 2010
Shocked gentleman wrote:
<quoted text>
YEP , AND SO ARE THE DR'S THAT HELP SUPPLY THEM. THE DR MENTIONED HERE IS DOING JUST THAT !!!
It seem to me dude you are hold a serious grudge against Dr. J what happened??? little druggie didn't get his fix for the week??? awwww please get a life and a job dude you've commented on like half of the 'druggie' talks... what does that tell us people???? um... druggie and on the welfare!!!!! this is where our taxes are going!!!
Level 1

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#29 Apr 6, 2010
LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
It seem to me dude you are hold a serious grudge against Dr. J what happened??? little druggie didn't get his fix for the week??? awwww please get a life and a job dude you've commented on like half of the 'druggie' talks... what does that tell us people???? um... druggie and on the welfare!!!!! this is where our taxes are going!!!
LOL...IF YOU ONLY KNEW WHAT I DO KNOW ABOUT THIS DR . THE PROBLEM IS I WON'T TAKE ALL THE PILLS HE LIKES TO PUSH!!! MAYBE YOU ARE ONLY OF HIS FAVORITE STAFF MEMBERS OR A DRUGGIE YOURSELF. KMA TO YOU !!! AND ... ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME ??...YOU SEEM TO BE reading ALL THE " DRUGGIE TALKS" LOL ....PITTIFUL PEOPLE THAT WANT TO ARGUE ABOUT EVERYTHING ....LOL
Drfixya

United States

#30 Apr 6, 2010
Concerned wrote:
My husband is seeing dr.Nick Jaffary at the southren wv clinic and they are wanting to take him off his suboxone...He does not feel that he is ready any suggestions where he could see a dr at!
Have you tried going to Mullens?
LOL

Welch, WV

#31 Apr 6, 2010
Shocked gentleman wrote:
<quoted text>
I couldn't agree with you more !!! I know this dr and the staff are all nuts. PLease beware and listen to everything that you are reading about this dr!!! They do put what they want in your med records but nothing that you need put there!!! The female PA he has there is a big liar and doesn't know her but from a hole in the ground . She needs a bath !!! I feel sorry for anyone that doesn't listen to these warnings!! IT IS ALL TRUE !!!!
blah blah blah blah blah do you ever shut up you talk all this shit you know nothing about you say they do this and that but all you make are accusations that make no since... she is a nurse practitioner which is a doctor of nursing and she doesn't stink all your mad about is the fact you didn't get your fix... get a freaking grip dude get a job and a life, get off the welfare... oh let me guess your next come back... you don't know what your talking about... you are the druggie... dude i feel deeply sorry for 'your ignorance'... go shoot something up and get a grip the only reason you got kicked out is because uh uh your a DRUGGIE!!
LOL

Welch, WV

#32 Apr 6, 2010
Shocked gentleman wrote:
<quoted text> LOL...IF YOU ONLY KNEW WHAT I DO KNOW ABOUT THIS DR . THE PROBLEM IS I WON'T TAKE ALL THE PILLS HE LIKES TO PUSH!!! MAYBE YOU ARE ONLY OF HIS FAVORITE STAFF MEMBERS OR A DRUGGIE YOURSELF. KMA TO YOU !!! AND ... ARE YOU FOLLOWING ME ??...YOU SEEM TO BE reading ALL THE " DRUGGIE TALKS" LOL ....PITTIFUL PEOPLE THAT WANT TO ARGUE ABOUT EVERYTHING ....LOL
yeah sure or maybe he wouldn't give you any drugs cause you were crossing the state lines so you wouldn't get caught and yeah i do read them to see how stupid people are you my dear shocked are the stupidest.. yes and i am following to show people that none of these doctors are really bad as yal say you just didn't get your oxy's or your tabs... i think since your so damn smart why don't you go to medical school then you can write the drugs for your self!!!! GFUS

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#33 Apr 6, 2010
I'm not so sure about any suboxone doctors in this town, but im not on here to talk about them. Suboxone.com will help if you are looking for MD's. As a pharmacy tech though my best advice about MD's is stay away from most in this area or do your research well and most of the hear-say around town/from people is true lol
Level 1

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#34 Apr 6, 2010
jay88 wrote:
I'm not so sure about any suboxone doctors in this town, but im not on here to talk about them. Suboxone.com will help if you are looking for MD's. As a pharmacy tech though my best advice about MD's is stay away from most in this area or do your research well and most of the hear-say around town/from people is true lol
I agree the hear say around town about these dr's are true ...time will tell..thanks for this comment !!
Level 1

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#35 Apr 6, 2010
LOL wrote:
<quoted text> yeah sure or maybe he wouldn't give you any drugs cause you were crossing the state lines so you wouldn't get caught and yeah i do read them to see how stupid people are you my dear shocked are the stupidest.. yes and i am following to show people that none of these doctors are really bad as yal say you just didn't get your oxy's or your tabs... i think since your so damn smart why don't you go to medical school then you can write the drugs for your self!!!! GFUS
wow , you are so smart!!! yep that confirms it !! you work for one of these GOOD DR'S!! your come back just showed the topix how ignorant you are ...see ya !! you are not going to get your kicks by arguing with me ..sorry i dont play that way
Chicken little 1

Oceana, WV

#36 Apr 7, 2010
I know u don't play that way o btw do u even have a job? Or are u living off my taxes?
jesus

Lubbock, TX

#37 Apr 8, 2010
454 raging bull wrote:
<quoted text>This Dr. is a f***ing quack! if you want to live get the hell away from this stanaford medical clinic, they get your blood and urine samples mixed up, happend to me a few years ago and the f***ing health dept. calls me and says I have whooping cough, infulinza A,B and a couple of other things and there was nothing wrong with me, I was there for just a check up, take my advise stay away from him!
you dont even know whome your mother slept with to have pig like iwould rather be ajew than jesus
Chickensit

Lubbock, TX

#38 Apr 8, 2010
I am a patient of Dr. "J". Little do you know that he is working undercover for the government to wipe drug infested; disabled crack heads.....You people fell into his trap.... I want to be in the lobby on the day the fedaeralies show up and take all the snorting asses to the jail!!!!
jew

Oak Hill, WV

#39 Apr 8, 2010
454 raging bull wrote:
<quoted text>This Dr. is a f***ing quack! if you want to live get the hell away from this stanaford medical clinic, they get your blood and urine samples mixed up, happend to me a few years ago and the f***ing health dept. calls me and says I have whooping cough, infulinza A,B and a couple of other things and there was nothing wrong with me, I was there for just a check up, take my advise stay away from him!
ignorant probaly thrown out for abusing suppositories
madamelilly

AOL

#40 Apr 19, 2010
needle in the haystack wrote:
clinic in beaver does give suboxone more like 18 to 20 a day they take a few insurances and u start by going everyday until you earn takehomes they have spec times for working ppl to dose as well and once u r there 30 days they have exemptions that can be gotten! its hard for a working person but doable i know good luck
I am curious if the price includes the suboxone-I am on just 2 hydrocodone pills a day and am having a hard time dropping these last 2-would you recommend the suboxone program or should I just get off these last 2 pills-Thanks?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Winifred Bucy Retainer Fee (Apr '13) 2 hr jamemimag 9
hail damage from 5/2/16 storm 3 hr Zag 2
Billie Moore Jackson 4 hr Really 20
vote trump 5 hr Typical conservative 12
ashley lilly 6 hr FaceofBeckley 12
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 9 hr THE COMIC 1,268
Obama Care 12 hr Nut crusher 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beckley Mortgages