Cranberry Woods Apts/Need house to rent

Cranberry Woods Apts/Need house to rent

Posted in the Beckley Forum

EPT2925

Martinsburg, WV

#1 May 5, 2011
My boyfriend and I are currently living in Cranberry Woods apartments and the management is awful there. We have been living there since Feb and can not ever get the problems resolved we call about. First off, we pay &990 a month and when we first moved in, the ceilings had white spots all over them where the maintenance people never completed the paint job. The blinds were not replaced, the toilets dont have good pressure....they dont even flush toilet paper very good. Our dishwasher has never worked and the air conditioner went out last month. We have called several times and they tell us they are short on maintenance men and that they are trying to get to everyones problems in a certain order in which they receive the complaints. There are about 100 apartments/townhomes in that complex and as much as they charge for rent, you would think they could keep maintenance men around. Maybe they dont pay them well but they should for what they charge for rent! Anyhow, if anyone knows of a 3 bedroom house for rent, I would love to know about it. Not HUD either and must be in a decent neighborhood. Thanks!
Never again

Beckley, WV

#2 Mar 20, 2017
EPT2925 wrote:
My boyfriend and I are currently living in Cranberry Woods apartments and the management is awful there. We have been living there since Feb and can not ever get the problems resolved we call about. First off, we pay &990 a month and when we first moved in, the ceilings had white spots all over them where the maintenance people never completed the paint job. The blinds were not replaced, the toilets dont have good pressure....they dont even flush toilet paper very good. Our dishwasher has never worked and the air conditioner went out last month. We have called several times and they tell us they are short on maintenance men and that they are trying to get to everyones problems in a certain order in which they receive the complaints. There are about 100 apartments/townhomes in that complex and as much as they charge for rent, you would think they could keep maintenance men around. Maybe they dont pay them well but they should for what they charge for rent! Anyhow, if anyone knows of a 3 bedroom house for rent, I would love to know about it. Not HUD either and must be in a decent neighborhood. Thanks!
This place is awful last summer the hot tub never was available for use the heater on the pool never worked you can't get anything fixed the maintenance men are over worked and are to busy fixing all the apartments that are empty in an attempt to get more renters. They do not take care of the tenant that pay rent there now. If you are looking to rent at crandberrt woods run

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
beckley Police Dept (Jul '14) 5 min Scared 94
This weather is making me very grumpy. 23 min Nancy 10
Rampant Cell Use While Driving in Beckley 1 hr Otto Matic 28
Corp. McCormick SHOULD BE FIRED - Protests pla... (Jul '13) 1 hr Andre Linoge 111
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr Miss priiss 4,090
Laura Milam 7 hr Wondering 1
Dr Stinko Going to the Clink 9 hr Anna 3

Beckley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beckley Mortgages