Libby's hair and tanning

Since: Jan 09

Charleston, WV

#82 Feb 3, 2009
kay wrote:
I have often thought of opening a topless barber shop in beckley and charleston-- what is the difference in a topless bar, topless beach or any other topless business. Don't know if the women in Beckley would stand for it but it seems like a good idea to me and I am a woman
I'm gonna go out on a limb and say most men prefer everything topless.
Jemma

Ashburn, VA

#83 Feb 3, 2009
Is what they're (claiming to be) doing even legal?
opinion

Greenville, NC

#84 Feb 3, 2009
Jemma wrote:
bravo, someone finally ask the right question. strip clubs have a special lisencwe to do what they do and citys havethe right to set their own ordinances which is why xposure is in bradley and not beckley. but its fun to dream so lets keep fantisizing
Level 3

Since: Nov 08

Waynesboro, VA

#85 Feb 4, 2009
Michelle wrote:
Yes, Indeed they do offer these haircuts 4 this price. I'am a very pretty LADY myself! I own my own business on Johnstown Road. I offer the same service however, it is still done at Libby's Salon after i close my business at 6pm I go up to Libby's/ I use to work there and decided to open my own business. Libby wanted me to stay up there at her Salon so i agreed to continue to offer the same services for $250 per person. We make great money and cash only! It's obvious that you all are jealous, that is such a sick illness get well soon whor**!
this must be the one we are thinking of if libbys dumb butt lets her use her shop!
April

Waynesboro, VA

#86 Feb 4, 2009
Libby can't even cut hair that good and she smells like mustash oil on her mouth and stuff hahahahaha
Chelsea Anne

United States

#87 Feb 4, 2009
Jemma wrote:
Probably not.

Charleston, WV

#88 Feb 4, 2009
Legal schmegal. Who cares.
JCK

Huntsville, TX

#89 Feb 4, 2009
Does she really give topless haircuts?
crush

Victoria, TX

#90 Feb 4, 2009
why would people think it so awful for libby to give there $250.00 topless haircuts--Don't you people realize libby waxes testicles for a lot of the beckley men and gets paid more than that?? Ever had your testicles waxed-it is quite an experience. Check it out-call and ask what she charges for a testicle wax job-and it is all legal too. I think she enjoys the pained expressions on their faces just a little too much.
lenny

Victoria, TX

#91 Feb 4, 2009
So what you are saying is testicle waxing gives a whole new meaning to the term "jerked off"
Level 3

Waynesboro, VA

#92 Feb 5, 2009
crush wrote:
why would people think it so awful for libby to give there $250.00 topless haircuts--Don't you people realize libby waxes testicles for a lot of the beckley men and gets paid more than that?? Ever had your testicles waxed-it is quite an experience. Check it out-call and ask what she charges for a testicle wax job-and it is all legal too. I think she enjoys the pained expressions on their faces just a little too much.
Really ???? she would need 4 bottles of wax for me

Charleston, WV

#93 Feb 5, 2009
crush wrote:
I don't think it's bad at all. If they want to give topless haircuts or waxing testicles it's fine with me.
SuperK

Charleston, WV

#94 Feb 5, 2009
JCK wrote:
Does she really give topless haircuts?
Why would I want to take my shirt off to get my hair cut???

Charleston, WV

#95 Feb 5, 2009
SuperK wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would I want to take my shirt off to get my hair cut???
Haha a new spin on it.
G-D-H-R

Huntsville, TX

#96 Feb 5, 2009
i need to go get a topless haircut. lol
jjjj

Victoria, TX

#97 Feb 5, 2009
well I hope you are a lot better looking then most of the clients who get topless haircuts. Some of those fellows just don't look so good when they get topless so Libby can cut their hair-
Jimbo

Lubbock, TX

#98 Feb 9, 2009
Question...

With todays weak economy, and coming from a relatively poor state... do you think the guys in Beckley honestly have $250 to waste? I mean on a nudey haircut anyways?

I don't know if I'd pay $250 if I were able to pound her toosh the equivalent of a 15 round fight with Brock Lesnar.
Level 3

Waynesboro, VA

#99 Feb 9, 2009
If my wife were giving the haircuts then I would probably pay it for the 15 round fight because I know what I am getting out of the deal. However some skank i had never hooked up with heck no Too many false advertisers out there!

Charleston, WV

#100 Feb 9, 2009
Even in a bad economy people still have their vices.

I still see people outside smoking and full fast food lines all over town.
who

United States

#101 Mar 21, 2010
Libby wrote:
<quoted text>HELLO, THIS IS lIBBY AT HER SELF SORRY YOU MIGHT HAVE THOUGHT THAT BUT WE HAVE THE WHOLE BUILDING NOW AND IT WAS SO SMALL ON THE OTER SIDE AND IT DID LOOK LIKE THAT SORRY IF YOU FELT LIKE THAT HOW DO YA THINK WE FELT BY THE END OF THE DAY COME UP TO MY SALON NOW AND I WILL TAKE SO CARE OF YOU THANKS FOR THE TRUE COMMENT LIB
libby who??? last name?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
state of emergency question? (Feb '10) 1 hr Sweetwaters 69
What year did Sonic close down? 13 hr Molly 6
Does anyone remember a Pediatrician named Dr. B... (Mar '11) 16 hr Amanda 24
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 20 hr Dazed 4,395
What's going in at the old Applebee's? 22 hr Tiredofchicken 10
Drop A Word, Add A Word (Dec '10) Tue Jon_B 7,310
BlueMoon Tue Thought 4

Beckley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance