MSU Dan Binkley is on the board. What bus does he have and any info please!

Posted in the Beckley Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 20 of36
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Dan Binkley who is hs

Crab Orchard, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

Who is Dan and what business does he have in Beckley? We need information on him and other board members.
Max Elmer or others

Crab Orchard, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

Please share any information you have about Max Beard Elmer, Mona Wiseman, or any of the others.

We need to know much more! Please share any information you have about any MSU board member.
Elmer Coppoolse

Crab Orchard, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

Who is Elmer Coppoolse? Is he connected with a Beckley business?

We need to know who these board members are that are supporting horrible people like Ruth Wylie, William White, and Rosland Artis.

Who the helll are they? Many in the community have been hurt terribly by these unethical tyrannical people and the community is mad as hell and has a right to know!
All the board members

Crab Orchard, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

They are all accountable and will face many of us in the public. These jokers forget we all shop for groceries, go to the movies and so forth.

Its a small town MSU board members.
Out the Board in WV

Crab Orchard, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

Do these people think that the MSU administration has fired so many people in the community and there will be no consequences for the board?

I think not! Please out the board members in the community and let them know it is not okay to treat people this way!!!!!
All the board members wrote:
They are all accountable and will face many of us in the public. These jokers forget we all shop for groceries, go to the movies and so forth.
Its a small town MSU board members.
EVERYONEREADABOU TIDIOTS

Crab Orchard, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

Who are these jokers?
Info

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

Its Dan Bickey of McBee's. Max Beard lives in Washington, DC
Beard DC good grief

Crab Orchard, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

Max Beard, interesting he is so close to Jerry T. Ice. What is his profession?

Good lord, amazing!!!!!!!!!!
MPS

Bluefield, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

Bickey also owns MINE POWER SYSTEMS (MPS) in Beaver.
Interesting

Crab Orchard, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 12, 2012

The community needs information on these individuals and the many torrid connections they have to others. May we say conflict of interest in many cases.
MPS wrote:
Bickey also owns MINE POWER SYSTEMS (MPS) in Beaver.
Coppoplse

Parkersburg, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2012

Elmer Coppoolse wrote:
Who is Elmer Coppoolse? Is he connected with a Beckley business?
He's the CEO of EMCO, the corporation that manages Glade.
boofinghoo

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 13, 2012

Judged:

Oh lordy, the same person, posting under different names, still crying over not having a life and crying over msu. Dayum, kill yourself already.
Level 4

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2012

Bicky is the one who wanted to build a Park and a Statue of Robert Byrd where the Buildings burned down in Beckley. The Owners would not sale , but suddenly the businesses burned down and afterwards Bicky stated, they could now build the Park.....Thats the kind of person Bicky is...and the fact the fire Chief who can not determine the fires origion who also got promoted by the mayor to Homeland Security etc etc etc...thats the kind of Low Life people you have In Beckley that Also have a hand in MSU.....

And you people who go to any of his establishments (McBees , etc ) need to know just WHO you are supporting by doing so !!!
1 post removed
MSU board of dir

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2012

These connections are hard to believe.

The community needs to raise hell and share their feelings about the current MSU administration.
Jason

Tarboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2012

MSU board of dir wrote:
These connections are hard to believe.

The community needs to raise hell and share their feelings about the current MSU administration.
Um, chill because he is not even on the Board.
2 posts removed
boofinghoo

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

Judged:

fire them all wrote:
Board of directors clean house. We are sick of these people.
<quoted text>
We are sick? Hmmm. What part did you play in this? THe guilt is terrible for you.
What

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

boofinghoo wrote:
Oh lordy, the same person, posting under different names, still crying over not having a life and crying over msu. Dayum, kill yourself already.
What fool would tell another person to go kill them self? Why don't you call BARH and check yourself in.
boofinghoo

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

Judged:

What wrote:
<quoted text>
What fool would tell another person to go kill them self? Why don't you call BARH and check yourself in.
Well, I see you are back, did the guilt get to you yet? I figure it does not bother you till late at night when you can drink and think about it, that and your childhood. Have you been checked into the mental health ward at BARH before? Don't bother responding, I am sure you have. Again, what part did you play in the schools problems?
Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

What - Boo is obviously projecting their suicidal/alcoholic tendencies on everyone who posts re: MSU. Constatnly suggesting someone has a drinking problem, or they should commit suicide, or feel guilt for MSU's problems. In reality, Boo is worthy of pity as the abundance of posts also suggest Boo has no life.
Boo needs serious help.
boofinghoo

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2012

Judged:

Karma wrote:
What - Boo is obviously projecting their suicidal/alcoholic tendencies on everyone who posts re: MSU. Constatnly suggesting someone has a drinking problem, or they should commit suicide, or feel guilt for MSU's problems. In reality, Boo is worthy of pity as the abundance of posts also suggest Boo has no life.
Boo needs serious help.
What Karma, or whatever name she is going by this hour, is trying to do, is get the heat off of herself for her part in what happened to the nursing program. She has a drinking problem, long life family, mental and professional problems, and is working hard to cover her problems up. Pity is something she works hard at getting, yet never got as a child. And now we need to find out what her part in all this is. Look at what she said about my abundance of post. Who has posted the same tripe for months? Who has answered each of my post? Notice last night it took longer each time, due to an alcohol induced fugue. Now that is a sign of needing serious help.
By the way, have you talked with your parents lately? Bet not.
Wonder if they are proud of your using race, your "proffesion", your mental state to excuse your actions?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of36
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

67 Users are viewing the Beckley Forum right now

Search the Beckley Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 5 min Well Duh 51,973
Immigrants Beckley Bound 10 min Lesson Learned 123
Super Moon 58 min Moonlighted 8
nigerian bums 1 hr jump 3
Slow Down on Maxwell Hill Road 1 hr Your momma 18
DMV Hearing (Sep '11) 1 hr Paul Masley 36
The Gaza Strip 1 hr joey 56
Doctor Assaulted 4 hr Observer 94
•••
•••
•••
Beckley Dating

more search filters