Chris Grose and his magic laser

Chris Grose and his magic laser

Posted in the Beckley Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
red velvet

Oak Hill, WV

#1 Mar 1, 2012
How many gimmicks is he going to push? His business must be bad. Its funny. the drops now the laser. He will answer every question until it comes to cost then he gets defensive and its either "you want it or you dont." It its so on the up and up he would say here is the info and cost. Instead he has meetings that you must attend or your in the dark. I think he's a scam. Probably needs $$$$$$$$ for court costs.

“'Hoy!”

Level 1

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#2 Mar 2, 2012
I don't like this one bit!
Tisk

Beckley, WV

#3 Mar 2, 2012
red velvet wrote:
How many gimmicks is he going to push? His business must be bad. Its funny. the drops now the laser. He will answer every question until it comes to cost then he gets defensive and its either "you want it or you dont." It its so on the up and up he would say here is the info and cost. Instead he has meetings that you must attend or your in the dark. I think he's a scam. Probably needs $$$$$$$$ for court costs.
What the hell are you talking about? Is this some private wart you are sitting on? No one knows who this person is or WHAT you refer to.
Take your petty gripes some where else. You sound like a little coward to me.
really

Beckley, WV

#4 Mar 2, 2012
Tisk wrote:
<quoted text>What the hell are you talking about? Is this some private wart you are sitting on? No one knows who this person is or WHAT you refer to.
Take your petty gripes some where else. You sound like a little coward to me.
How do you live in Beckley and NOT know who Chris Grose is or what his business is?? That being said the op should have given more info but come on!
officer

Oak Hill, WV

#5 Mar 2, 2012
he is a chiropractor that sells diet gimmicks. First it it weight loss drugs now its a laser that removes fat. I agree he does not give information unless you come into his office. Countless people ask about cost and he will not tell.
please

Beckley, WV

#6 Mar 2, 2012
I seen the laser on yahoo the other day, supposedly a FDA approved laser that removes fat or something, I didn't read it but I seen the ad for it.
joe

Fayetteville, WV

#7 Jun 20, 2013
I have never been to dr.grose.Is he a good dr? Maybe someone could tell me? I have an appointment in a few weeeks.
lol

Beckley, WV

#8 Jun 20, 2013
joe wrote:
I have never been to dr.grose.Is he a good dr? Maybe someone could tell me? I have an appointment in a few weeeks.

Go somewhere else he will rip you off! I hear dr sexton is wonderful!
dram beliver

Chesapeake, OH

#9 Jun 20, 2013
red velvet wrote:
How many gimmicks is he going to push? His business must be bad. Its funny. the drops now the laser. He will answer every question until it comes to cost then he gets defensive and its either "you want it or you dont." It its so on the up and up he would say here is the info and cost. Instead he has meetings that you must attend or your in the dark. I think he's a scam. Probably needs $$$$$$$$ for court costs.
i used to go there for physical therapy for a car wreck he helped a lot.
Uh huh

Beckley, WV

#10 Jun 21, 2013
Speaking from experience, the only way to lose weight is to eat correctly and exercise. There is no magic laser, pill, or even surgery. Many people who have gastric by-pass even regain weight because they haven't changed their habits. Weight Watchers works because you learn to focus on new habits. I'm not plugging WW, but I tried everything, and it really worked for me.
wait2long

United States

#11 Jun 21, 2013
Uh huh wrote:
Speaking from experience, the only way to lose weight is to eat correctly and exercise. There is no magic laser, pill, or even surgery. Many people who have gastric by-pass even regain weight because they haven't changed their habits. Weight Watchers works because you learn to focus on new habits. I'm not plugging WW, but I tried everything, and it really worked for me.
agreed!
doc

Beckley, WV

#12 Jun 21, 2013
Come on guys it works, wink wink.... I want your money!
brit

Beckley, WV

#13 Jun 22, 2013
I remember few years back they beat him bad in California and in high school his lil brother got beat bad also and they both strutted around like hot shit
doc

Beckley, WV

#14 Jun 22, 2013
I knocked all those fools out!
1 post removed
Other guy

Beckley, WV

#16 Jun 23, 2013
The first amazing success story on his commercial is his sister Melissa. Not sure about the others. As for Chris, he's three parts arrogant and one part creepy.
zoro

Beckley, WV

#17 Jun 23, 2013
I heard he got married to a chick named Debbie that works with him! Interesting
guess what

Beckley, WV

#18 Jun 24, 2013
I last seen him with some skanky chick ! I was shocked to see him with someone like her !
butch

Beckley, WV

#19 Jun 25, 2013
His brother Matt is HIV positive I wish him well
wow

Beckley, WV

#20 Jun 25, 2013
They are both skanky! Chris and his new wife!
one who knows

Beckley, WV

#21 Jun 25, 2013
Chris is not a bad guy. He is nice person that thinks outside of the box a bit sometimes. I have no problem with that. He helped one of my family members out quite a bit and even gave some extra therapy at no cost. There was no one else in the area that could do what he was doing for her. No one should have blind allegiance to any doctor or philosophy of medicine. Like other doctors, his approaches will work for some people, but not all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
For profit colleges 42 min Floridacareercoll... 2
News Valley College opens new location in Beckley (May '13) 45 min Acicstrouble 14
Why do people hate lesbians (Dec '12) 56 min NLMB 168
Recently bought a car 1 hr No Go in my Auto 1
Review: Awesome Ink (Mar '11) 1 hr Wally from the Mart 42
Will Mike J Goff NARC? 2 hr TRG 5
Heather Ewing? 2 hr Ubotherme 2

Beckley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beckley Mortgages