Found true love

Beckley, WV

#1 Dec 7, 2017
moving to Calfornia this summer, Has anyone ever been to Calfornia before , just wondering.
Terry

Crozet, VA

#2 Dec 7, 2017
Found true love wrote:
moving to Calfornia this summer, Has anyone ever been to Calfornia before , just wondering.
Yes, about 10 times since 2000. I also lived there in 1965/66. Dont go there. Air around LA smells like shytte, traffic is terrible and has Wall to Wall lesbians and queers. Southern Calif. weather is good but lots of wet backs. If u go u had better speak Spanish.
jaja

Victor, NY

#3 Jan 1, 2018
and another thing.....they will make fun of you if they know where your from....they are a bunch of hypocrites, claim to be open-minded, except when it comes to people with southern accents.
2 posts removed
Tekilla

United States

#6 Feb 9, 2018
I love California. I’m in the LA area every week for work. Yes the traffic sucks, lots and lots of homeless people. Way more good than bad in my opinion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Impeach Trump: Sign this petition. 1 hr Spade Caller 37
American Horror Story shout out. 7 hr Fawkes 8
why do black men prefer white women? (May '14) 7 hr monitor Hall 1,091
Drugs, homelessness and immorality everywhere! Sun Solomon 4
News Raleigh County Commission Signs Off On Mabscott... (Sep '06) Sep 22 Yeah right 46
Kevin bacon Sep 22 Plumber1 1
Things to do near Beckley Sep 21 Bpo 11

Beckley Jobs

Personal Finance

Beckley Mortgages