Beckley Pain Clinic
Concerned

Charleston, WV

#1 Mar 19, 2013
Does anyone know anything about The Beckley Pain Clinic closing?
Yep

Mount Hope, WV

#2 Mar 19, 2013
I was there yesterday,and sit there for over 2 hours,and was told they don't have a doctor. Some people were there since 8am yesterday,and didn't find out they were closing til 3:30. No one got their meds.
dah55

Beckley, WV

#3 Mar 19, 2013
I just heard that the DEA came in and closed it and Dr. R.went outbehind them. Had appointment friday and they only saw 10 people and turned all others away without anything. The receptionist was telling everyone that came in different stories. They had a md come in and wrote 15/s for the 10.They should tell everyone the truth as to what is going on so they can make other plans. Just heard that they told everyone to get their records and they shut down. This is so unprofessional and uncaring. Greed took over in my opinion. It is probably something with overcharging insurances. Who ever heard of 1700.00 for a drug screen. This is what they charged one persons insurance. I had received shots that helped me stay out of pain and know I will have to go backwards or find someone else to do them. This is so unfair to the patients. Maybe the DEA will put someone in there to help or I think they should.

This is so Inhumain to the Patients
sillywabbit

Oak Hill, WV

#4 Mar 27, 2013
OHHHHH dont worry, Im sure another pill mill will give you your drugs, they ALL need shut down!

“Gods Curse On Lazy Hillbillies”

Level 5

Since: Jun 12

Dale City, VA

#5 Mar 27, 2013
Why Are So Many Of These Hillbillies In So Much Pain???....It shouldn't Hurt To Be a Hillbilly....Maybe They're Doing It Wrong???...
Gmoney

Ardsley, NY

#6 May 17, 2013
Whatever
sooooo

Oak Hill, WV

#7 May 17, 2013
whats going on there now? are they seeing patients?
countrygurl

Clay, WV

#8 Dec 1, 2013
Silly wabbitt u r very rude and have no idea what u are talking about. another pill mill will open up so we can get our drugs? Well let me tell u sonething. not everyone who goes to a pain ckinic is a drug addict. i live with constant pain. so does ny mom. its inherited n add in some accidents and work injuries and there u go.
Drug addicts make it hard for ppl like my mom n i who live w excrusiating pain every day. so unless u kno qhat ur talking about all around keep ur mouth shut.
JELLY BEAN

Huntington, WV

#9 Dec 2, 2013
dah55 wrote:
I just heard that the DEA came in and closed it and Dr. R.went outbehind them. Had appointment friday and they only saw 10 people and turned all others away without anything. The receptionist was telling everyone that came in different stories. They had a md come in and wrote 15/s for the 10.They should tell everyone the truth as to what is going on so they can make other plans. Just heard that they told everyone to get their records and they shut down. This is so unprofessional and uncaring. Greed took over in my opinion. It is probably something with overcharging insurances. Who ever heard of 1700.00 for a drug screen. This is what they charged one persons insurance. I had received shots that helped me stay out of pain and know I will have to go backwards or find someone else to do them. This is so unfair to the patients. Maybe the DEA will put someone in there to help or I think they should.
This is so Inhumain to the Patients
I went in back in summer and I was under impresion as long as doctor was in our network every thing was covered we got a statment from atena insurance we owed lab work 1900.00 an we apealed with insurance and they paid all but 135.00 we have not got a bill for this from a lab based in Florida....but I thought things were very fishy they did not even look or ask for records which I had referrel and medical records gave me loratab 7 90 for one month needless to say I could not go back who has 1900.00 a month to go there..I am not from that area but I did (hear say people)took 200. cash and got what they wanted...like I said I belive the place was CROOKED AS A DOGS HIND LEG
JELLY BEAN

Huntington, WV

#10 Dec 2, 2013
countrygurl wrote:
Silly wabbitt u r very rude and have no idea what u are talking about. another pill mill will open up so we can get our drugs? Well let me tell u sonething. not everyone who goes to a pain ckinic is a drug addict. i live with constant pain. so does ny mom. its inherited n add in some accidents and work injuries and there u go.
Drug addicts make it hard for ppl like my mom n i who live w excrusiating pain every day. so unless u kno qhat ur talking about all around keep ur mouth shut.
AND ShE WAS TELLING THE TRUTH MORON YOU CAN DROWN YOURSELF IN THESE PILL MILLS IDOIT> GO HEAD KILL YOURSELF HURRY UP....DUMBASS LEARN TO SPELL.OR ARE YOU TO HIGH GO AHEAD DEVIL HAS A ROOM FOR YOU...BYE BYE
R u kidding

Oak Hill, WV

#11 Dec 4, 2013
countrygurl wrote:
It's inherited? That's quite possibly the stupidest thing I've ever heard
Eddy

Spencer, WV

#12 Dec 5, 2013
Some people need there med's, try living in a wheel-chair for 32 year's with a broke back, an then cry about pill mill's. I can't find a Dr. to treat me for nothing. So why don't those stupid people just SHUT THE HELL UP. An keep it to your self!!!!!
Eddy

Spencer, WV

#13 Dec 5, 2013
sillywabbit wrote:
OHHHHH dont worry, Im sure another pill mill will give you your drugs, they ALL need shut down!
FREAKIN idiot, people need there pain medicine, you never been in real pain before that's for sure!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 24 min Public 4,486
Cheating men 4 hr Kacie 9
why do black men prefer white women? (May '14) 7 hr Amen 1,082
Are there any new businesses that just opened u... 16 hr Nope 5
Impeach Trump: Sign this petition. 17 hr Closed Borders 4 ... 33
Dr. M Rahim MD (Jan '12) Tue Msdarlin 24
Beckley WV GAS PRICES Tue gas buddy 14

Beckley Jobs

Personal Finance

Beckley Mortgages