First Prev
of 5
Next Last
billy

Moundsville, WV

#1 Dec 5, 2010
Billy is considering making sex toys for women out of a wood that would lend its particular properties to achieve complete satisfaction for those who use them.They will be coated with many layers of clear polyurethane.The brand name will be billywoodies.

I need several women to test a billywoodies and let me know if they live up to expectations.I can make them to size specifications.I think they will really blow your ahmmmm completely away.You will want no other toy lover again.

billy
1 post removed

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#3 Dec 6, 2010
billy wrote:
Billy is considering making sex toys for women out of a wood that would lend its particular properties to achieve complete satisfaction for those who use them.They will be coated with many layers of clear polyurethane.The brand name will be billywoodies.
I need several women to test a billywoodies and let me know if they live up to expectations.I can make them to size specifications.I think they will really blow your ahmmmm completely away.You will want no other toy lover again.
billy
lol....seriously? billywoodies huh - now that is an original concept!
billy

Moundsville, WV

#4 Dec 6, 2010
granolagirl02,

While I did put this on to yank chains this could be an extremely serious valid product line.I would estimate a couple million in gross at least and if it really caught on far more.

billy
go elsewhere

Beckley, WV

#5 Dec 6, 2010
Sorry, billy, while I value your entreprenurial spirit, there are places a girl just doesn't want to risk splinters!!
billy

Pittsburgh, PA

#6 Dec 6, 2010
15 coats of polyurethane,each coat lovingly sanded,
Madam;this would be a superior product.After much delectable diddling,recoat.No chance of a splinter.Why,if there ever was one,I would help pull it myself.

billy
billy

Pittsburgh, PA

#7 Dec 6, 2010
I would call it the billywoodies: "Holler Girl Pump Twister".

billy
You Idiot

Victoria, TX

#8 Dec 6, 2010
I've always known you were a sick fu@*. You make me sick. Do somnething useful and go wash your hair.
billy

Pittsburgh, PA

#9 Dec 6, 2010
You know,you idiot,apparently you do not believe that I am somewhat of a genius.Let me give you a small lecture on economics,to show my diverse knowledge.

Someone wants to sell something;someone else wants to buy something.There is a desperate need for employment opportunities in this area.

People spend many millions on "toys" a year.Who in the hell cares what product is made or sold.You will in essence have to build a small factory or a large work shop to produce that product.You will require employees to work there.If the damn thing takes off you could employee many people.You pay them better than average to provide them with a good living.

billy
billy

Pittsburgh, PA

#10 Dec 6, 2010
I have came up with many wooden speciality items that could be manufactured and sold.One of a kind end tables and coffee tables,each unique in that the shapes of the wood naturally varies to a great degree.

I have came up with many other economic ideas that could ensure this areas economical survival.

be back,

billy
billy

Pittsburgh, PA

#11 Dec 6, 2010
There are wood growths caused by vines that make excellent Indian War Clubs.Taking the bark off of them,sanding,and 10-15 coats of polyuethane(clear)
would most likely give you a gross of 150-250 or even more on each depending on how much work you put into one,usually by carving them.

By the way,I went and washed my hair per your request.I went ahead and shaved also.The lice were starting to feel like half-grown rodents crawling around in my beard.

In something like the business of selling/buying a product,you have to let prospective buyers know it is there to be bought.

billy
billy the sex pervert

Dunbar, WV

#12 Dec 6, 2010
Billy, what is your real name that you have on the sex offenders list??? You need investigated by the authorities.
billy wrote:
billy

“"attack the argument,”

Level 1

Since: Oct 10

not the person"

#13 Dec 6, 2010
i believe you may've crossed the ole' proverbial line there jim-bob-billybowang sir.
billy

Moundsville, WV

#14 Dec 6, 2010
Good Grief.

I must be doing something right.In the last month or so at least 10 of my subjects have hit the "hot item" category.

It is gratifieing that so many read what I input. Of course,starting them off the way I do is a big factor.

Ohh-Ohh,I didn't know you could freeze bananas.(This is economics.)I had went to the store and they had many bunches of bananas in the fruit and vegie cart.I bought waay too many because of the very cheap price.Got home and started thinking.I got out all of my little plastic tubs with lids,peeled the bananas,cut them into about three parts,put them into the containers,and put them into my freezer. Awesomely cool,take a tub out,don't have to deal with peeling them as you eat them,voila'instant healthy treat for kids.

billy

Level 3

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#15 Dec 6, 2010
Billy....good luck on your business venture. If you sell these bad boys at a good price I do believe you've got a winner. I'll have to tell all my girlfriends about this! LOL!
billy

Moundsville, WV

#16 Dec 6, 2010
Thanks,treehugger78.

I digressed from my intimidation of "YOU IDIOT".

Let me try to set this up so you will understand, you idiot.(Perfect Name).I have 50,000.00 in capital.I have many different and unique ideas for products.Most of these products produce a very slow build-up in sales,however.

So,I sit down,drink a cup of joe,smoke a couple of cigarettes,and apply logic and critical thought to
the problem.My solution was a considered decision that included merchandising,marketing,propog anda.

billy
billy

Moundsville, WV

#17 Dec 6, 2010
I chose the product in this hypothetical model that would give me the biggest net in return in the least amount of time in production in order to expand my business to produce the items that have to be extablished in the market place to make a profit.

Many people buy items for its sex connatations or appeal,but the facts are they also buy them for contraversy concerning the product, and simply because they are unique,one of a kind.

billy
billy

Moundsville, WV

#18 Dec 6, 2010
This is completely logical,valid thinking in a machiavellian sense applied to the reality of business.The ends justify the means.This is a Don Blankenship's type way of thinking,to keep it simple.

By the way,your contraversy concerning
"billywoodies"gave me at least a 10,000 unit increase in sales and will give my product a tremendous amount of free exposure to the public.What a propoganda bonanza that would be!
Thank you so much!

billy
You Idiot

Victoria, TX

#19 Dec 6, 2010
billy wrote:
I have came up with many wooden speciality items that could be manufactured and sold.One of a kind end tables and coffee tables,each unique in that the shapes of the wood naturally varies to a great degree.
I have came up with many other economic ideas that could ensure this areas economical survival.
be back,
billy
That's the funniest thing I have ever read.... Billy the saviour
You Idiot

Victoria, TX

#20 Dec 6, 2010
billy wrote:
You know,you idiot,apparently you do not believe that I am somewhat of a genius.Let me give you a small lecture on economics,to show my diverse knowledge.
Someone wants to sell something;someone else wants to buy something.There is a desperate need for employment opportunities in this area.
People spend many millions on "toys" a year.Who in the hell cares what product is made or sold.You will in essence have to build a small factory or a large work shop to produce that product.You will require employees to work there.If the damn thing takes off you could employee many people.You pay them better than average to provide them with a good living.
billy
I have an idea for you. Why don't you just do something instead of talking about doing it all the time. Big ideas that never come true. How crazy they are depends on the amount of meds you are on at a time. Glad you washed your hair. It dang sure needed it.

“"attack the argument,”

Level 1

Since: Oct 10

not the person"

#21 Dec 6, 2010
i'll buy one for my ole lady from ya billyboy,lord knows i aint gettin' any from her :/

sad but true.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
storm and flood help 2 min mk 5
workers unity rally 13 min steak 8
state of emergency question? (Feb '10) 1 hr Paul Masley 52
WV Turnpike (Apr '13) 1 hr Paul Masley 49
John's Tree Service (Apr '12) 1 hr working4 32
Teddy Hornsby /Chris Saunders arrested for drugs. 2 hr Alexus k 4
Graphics by Casey 4 hr Info2 12
Beckley Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web