Jan Care Ambulance repair

Posted in the Beckley Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Been curious

Oak Hill, WV

#1 Feb 15, 2013
Who does it? I always see wrecked and torn up ambulances coming into Maple Fork Road. And then i see new looking ambulances coming back out of Maple Fork. But ive never actually seen a repair shop out this road before. Whats up? Where do they go?
Been curious

Oak Hill, WV

#2 Feb 15, 2013
Nobody knows?
EMTkid

Kansas City, MO

#3 Feb 16, 2013
Jan Care's body shop is out Maple Fork. Jan Care doesn't own the body shop but they have contracted them to do all the body work on their trucks. So there's your answer.
Baylei Cornett.

United States

#4 Feb 16, 2013
james davis does the body work on the ambulances.
Been curious

Oak Hill, WV

#5 Feb 16, 2013
EMTkid wrote:
Jan Care's body shop is out Maple Fork. Jan Care doesn't own the body shop but they have contracted them to do all the body work on their trucks. So there's your answer.
Well no shit. I knew it had to be out here somewhere already. That wasnt an answer at all.
Been curious

Oak Hill, WV

#6 Feb 16, 2013
[QUOTE who="Baylei Cornett. "]james davis does the body work on the ambulances.[/QUOTE]Thanks. Dont know the name but from what isee going out to the way they look coming in, he seems to do pretty good work.
Monk

Nashville, TN

#7 Feb 16, 2013
They Are Related To The Cornett's.
simple answer

Beckley, WV

#8 Feb 17, 2013
Been curious wrote:
Who does it? I always see wrecked and torn up ambulances coming into Maple Fork Road. And then i see new looking ambulances coming back out of Maple Fork. But ive never actually seen a repair shop out this road before. Whats up? Where do they go?
Just get off your ass, and the next time you spot a target just follow it and tell them you're so nosy you just have to investigate where is the secret repair shop and all the activities in the neighborhood. Maybe you can have your lifes dream of seeing a real repair shop. Its that simple.
Chill Dick

Oak Hill, WV

#9 Feb 17, 2013
What happened to you? Fall out of bed and land on your head? Nobody asked for your smart ass remark. Guess if I choose to be interested in where these ambulances go i can! If you dont like that fact then go to another topic.

I dont give a damn about all activities in the neighborhood, just asked a simple question and even gave a compliment. You the owner of that shop by chance? Are you James Davis?
ha ha

Beckley, WV

#10 Feb 17, 2013
Chill Dick wrote:
What happened to you? Fall out of bed and land on your head? Nobody asked for your smart ass remark. Guess if I choose to be interested in where these ambulances go i can! If you dont like that fact then go to another topic.
I dont give a damn about all activities in the neighborhood, just asked a simple question and even gave a compliment. You the owner of that shop by chance? Are you James Davis?
Ha ha you dumb ass' you just admitted to fraud! You knew all the time. You were just trying to get someone in trouble cause you're to much a coward to say anything your self. Guilty!!!
Chill Dick

Oak Hill, WV

#11 Feb 17, 2013
LOL!!!! Yeah, ok dumb ass. Explain that one.

Your either an awful loyal customer or you are James Davis.

How am i going to get someone in trouble if the business has no trouble.

Never heard of the place before, but they seem to do good work as i said before. LOL!!! What a paranoid freak you are whoever you are.

GUILTY?????? FRAUD?????? What a fukn joke moron

Would yopu like to jump to some more conclusions and argue some more? Hell i got all night now.
Chill Dick

Oak Hill, WV

#12 Feb 17, 2013
At least now i know who apparently runs it but still dont know where its at.

I'll be waiting around for another stupid comment.
Chill Dick

Oak Hill, WV

#13 Feb 17, 2013
Guess the paranoid freaks go to bed early on sunday nights
Chill Dick

Oak Hill, WV

#14 Feb 17, 2013
So, anyone know where this shop is located on Maple Fork and do they work on other vehicles also besides ambulances?
Chill Dick

Oak Hill, WV

#15 Feb 17, 2013
What is the name of this place? I dont see a repair or body shop with an address on Maple Fork, just Bradley.
For the record

Tulsa, OK

#16 Feb 17, 2013
James's body shop
Turn left after the 2nd white church on the right. I hope you like pitbulls.
You really have no need going there. He doesn't work on other vehicles; unless your looking for a job.
JBS also sells custom atv parts.
Chill Dick

Oak Hill, WV

#17 Feb 17, 2013
Thanks. Think i'll check it out.
Chill Dick

Oak Hill, WV

#18 Feb 17, 2013
Monk wrote:
They Are Related To The Cornett's.
Dont the Cornetts own Jan Care Ambulance?
pop

Beckley, WV

#19 Feb 17, 2013
Chill Dick wrote:
<quoted text>Dont the Cornetts own Jan Care Ambulance?
YES....
slept real good

Beckley, WV

#20 Feb 18, 2013
Chill Dick wrote:
Guess the paranoid freaks go to bed early on sunday nights
I guess i set your nosy poker ass on fire I slept real good while you stayed up nosing all night. You're a troll in a hick trash holler. Get a life and a job, you won't have time to pry into everybodys business. Get up off your lazy ass. The pits are hungry.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Joe Manchin Daughter 3 min EpiCurean 1
Raleigh Psych group 4 hr Paul Masley 5
Wearing short shorts in public 4 hr Randy 1
donnie abner jr.and his father danny abner 5 hr Babydoll 4
Beckley's Catholic Problem 5 hr BaptistCamp67 38
hilliarys health must be really bad. she has b... 5 hr just another day 1
trump brings relief to flood victims ,,,,, trum... 5 hr just another day 19

Beckley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance