raleigh county's court and legal syst...

raleigh county's court and legal system SUCKS AND IS SHITTY!!

Posted in the Beckley Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Level 1

Since: May 12

United States

#1 May 1, 2012
i would like to take a minute to have everyone's opinions and comments on what they think about this.. i know a woman who has been a stay at home mom for 10 years she just got out of a marriage from an abusive husband who was mentally and physically abusive to her and their child and the child has a mental disability she has had custody of their child for the past year and ALL of a sudden the judge takes custody away from her for NO reason at all and gives custody over to the abusive father the judge has a restraining order against the mother so that she can not talk to or even see her child the judge claimed that the mother was abusive, unfit, and she was putting her child's life in danger (NOW KEEP IN MIND THAT THERE IS NO EVIDENCE OF ANY KIND OF ABUSE ON THE MOTHER'S BEHALF BUT THERE IS ON THE FATHER'S BEHALF CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES WAS NEVER CALLED ON OR EVEN INVOLVED IN THIS MATTER AGAINST THE MOTHER)so i have a question on how dirty raleigh county's legal system is I GUESS THE SAYING IS TRUE IN RALEIGH COUNTY IF YOU CAN PAY A JUDGE OR ANYONE IN THE LEGAL SYSTEM UNDER THE TABLE OF DO PERSONAL FAVORS FOR THEM THEN YOU CAN GET WHAT YOU WANT..PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT BELOW BECAUSE I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW WHAT THE HELL THIS MOTHER HAS DONE WRONG.. THE ONLY THING SHE HAS DONE FOR THE LAST 10 YEARS IS RAISE AND TAKE CARE OF HER CHILD..
gern

Beckley, WV

#2 May 2, 2012
Cry me a river. It's obviously you that this happened to.
sistersalvation

Ardsley, NY

#3 May 2, 2012
I couldn't even make sense of that due to the utter disregard of punctuation.
mom

Ardsley, NY

#4 May 3, 2012
well if in fact he is all of the above listed,why would he want the child?

Level 1

Since: May 12

United States

#5 May 4, 2012
mom wrote:
well if in fact he is all of the above listed,why would he want the child?
to "mom" the 10 year old child has a mental disability and receives ssi so the only reason he wants him is for the money because he is to lazy to go out and get a job because if he would go out and get a job then he would be made to pay child support so there for he wants the child's ssi so he can go out a party..

Level 1

Since: May 12

United States

#6 May 4, 2012
gern wrote:
Cry me a river. It's obviously you that this happened to.
to "gern" good to know that you are a pedophile and are ALL for abusing children i will be sure and to let EVERYONE know to watch out for you..

Level 1

Since: May 12

United States

#7 May 4, 2012
sistersalvation wrote:
I couldn't even make sense of that due to the utter disregard of punctuation.
to "sistersalvation" SORRY THAT YOU ARE UNEDUCATED AND DO NOT UNDERSTAND IT'S OK THAT YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND SINCE YOU CAN NOT READ.. WE ALL UNDERSTAND THAT YOU NEED TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL TO LEARN HOW TO READ AND TO GET EDUCATED..
6 posts removed

Level 1

Since: May 12

Beckley, WV

#14 May 8, 2012
ncblueeyes ( what evidence is there on the father since you claim there is )
sistersalvation

Beckley, WV

#15 May 8, 2012
ncblueeyes wrote:
<quoted text>to "sistersalvation" SORRY THAT YOU ARE UNEDUCATED AND DO NOT UNDERSTAND IT'S OK THAT YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND SINCE YOU CAN NOT READ.. WE ALL UNDERSTAND THAT YOU NEED TO GO BACK TO SCHOOL TO LEARN HOW TO READ AND TO GET EDUCATED..
I still cannot comprehend due to lack of punctuation.

Level 1

Since: May 12

Davisburg, MI

#16 May 10, 2012
Gangster14 wrote:
ncblueeyes ( what evidence is there on the father since you claim there is )
to "gangster14" there are pictures of bruises on the child's face where he has slapped the child in the face and there are pictures of the bruises on the child's back and lower part of his bottom there are medical records from where the child was in a mental hospital due to the abuse where the child is scared of his father and being hurt and beat by him again what more do you need as evidence..

Level 1

Since: May 12

Davisburg, MI

#17 May 10, 2012
sistersalvation wrote:
<quoted text>
I still cannot comprehend due to lack of punctuation.
to "sistersalvation" so you can not comprehend i didn't know that this was school and everything HAD to be perfect in order for YOU to understand i am sorry i didn't break it down for you.. i didn't know that you claim to be perfect..LMAO
Old long time

Beckley, WV

#18 May 11, 2012
One thing I learned in my long life is the FACT there are TWO SIDES to every story.

We read your side and your complaint and it's easy to complain and say anything, thats called freedom of speech, BUT does not make what you say factual at all.

And no one knows how the mother treated the child, just as we do not know how the father treated it.

I also learned in my long life that in any marriage that is abusive, it takes two to tango...and it's never one who does it all, although that is the majority of the convictions , one gets arrested and the other gets by and it use to be the men were arrested and denied all the time, Howevre the Justice system after many years finally did not just side with the female today, they gather all the information and if custody was taken away from the mother there was a REASON the Judge did it, and it was not out of thin air as you are trying to suggest.

Most people on here have common sense and know better. Sure the Court system is not always right, But when it comes to abuse of kids they normally have many witnesses and proof on which they stand, it's that simple.

Truth be known becaus the child is handicapped BOTH parents have mistreated it and have took out their fustrations and anger on it....and by your ranting post that is probably the real fact, you just happened to not like the fact it didn't go your way this time, next it will be him , most likely !!! Neither one should have the child, in my opinion, but I base that solely on your rant !!

And thats my freedom and right to say.
sassymama46

Hansford, WV

#19 May 31, 2012
I bet if the system would have went in your favor, you wouldnt be on here making a complete fool of your self, huh
seriously
#20 May 31, 2012
ok just by reading this.. lady u are a pycho!!! that kid is alot better off im sure.. u were a stay at home mom for 10 years and it sure didnt take long for u too mention that ssi check did it? thats why ur really mad.. the judge would not just take a kid from a responsible mother.. they dont do that.. and from the way ur acting, that kids better off with dad

Level 1

Since: Nov 12

Columbus, OH

#21 Nov 24, 2012
ncblueeyes wrote:
i would like to take a minute to have everyone's opinions and comments on what they think about this.. i know a woman who has been a stay at home mom for 10 years she just got out of a marriage from an abusive husband who was mentally and physically abusive to her and their child and the child has a mental disability she has had custody of their child for the past year and ALL of a sudden the judge takes custody away from her for NO reason at all and gives custody over to the abusive father the judge has a restraining order against the mother so that she can not talk to or even see her child the judge claimed that the mother was abusive, unfit, and she was putting her child's life in danger (NOW KEEP IN MIND THAT THERE IS NO EVIDENCE OF ANY KIND OF ABUSE ON THE MOTHER'S BEHALF BUT THERE IS ON THE FATHER'S BEHALF CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES WAS NEVER CALLED ON OR EVEN INVOLVED IN THIS MATTER AGAINST THE MOTHER)so i have a question on how dirty raleigh county's legal system is I GUESS THE SAYING IS TRUE IN RALEIGH COUNTY IF YOU CAN PAY A JUDGE OR ANYONE IN THE LEGAL SYSTEM UNDER THE TABLE OF DO PERSONAL FAVORS FOR THEM THEN YOU CAN GET WHAT YOU WANT..PLEASE FEEL FREE TO COMMENT BELOW BECAUSE I WOULD LOVE TO KNOW WHAT THE HELL THIS MOTHER HAS DONE WRONG.. THE ONLY THING SHE HAS DONE FOR THE LAST 10 YEARS IS RAISE AND TAKE CARE OF HER CHILD..
Don't let these losers get to you, I know for a fact that the judge takes kids away from their mothers for no good reason and gives them to their abusive fathers, me and my wife are living proof. It's happened to us and all these people on here must not give a crap about kids for them to be on here running their mouths the way that they do!
backwoods

Oakvale, WV

#22 Nov 24, 2012
To be fair I would say the parent that wants the child should get it, if both want the child then the one that gets the child should be able to take care of them. That would stop a lot of divorces nation wide because women know that they can put a man in a poor house or indebted the rest of his life with there support demands. just my thoughts.
PS: you are leaving out something in your story most women will win the custody if they are normal.
WVStatutes

Beckley, WV

#23 Nov 24, 2012
Yes all Courts are crooked in their ways .One must first have at least some knowledge of the statutes in the state in which they reside,this one being WV.Any Judge no matter who it is can be bought up on charges IF that Judge has crossed the 4 corner boundary of the Laws in the statutes. Problem one is NO ONE learns what those are and will at least educate themselves a little before going before a Judge.Family court is the worse because their philosophy changes with the wind.

One needs to have a decent attorney and one who will at least be willing to not just set idly by and accept whatever a Judge says.

The best case scenerio is to request a Gaurdian-Ad-Litem for the best interest of the child and demand that court appointed person actually see and interview the parents and the child in person and not by phone as many are now doing.

They should be able to see all the evidence pertaining to the childs best interest and health.

As some posters noted there are TWO sides to every story.And alligations of abuse are not meet lightly by any court and NO PARENT has lost thier child to ONE abuser, especially if they have documentation from social services and witnesses of the abuse.If a court denies one parent it is out of the lack of knowing the Law and going to family court alone trying to argue YOU know best when YOU know nothing and by your actions that lead that Judge or court to make a decisions based on your outbursts and lack of knowing, they may think your emotions is the abusive traits of the abuser, instead of the silent one many are.

IF the Father got custody there are underlying reasons for that to have happened, and it maybe they are subtle enough to portray the victim instead of the perputrator, I do not know.But it is most likely due to evidence to the contrary or your dealings with the court or lack of them which ever the case maybe.

You have to file an appeal and have that court appoint that Gaurdian-Ad-Litem for the child and it's sake not yours or your spouse.

And then I suggest YOU get some knowledge of the Law in WV and hire a decent attorney who will ACTUALLY learn the truth and fight for it.IF your child means that much there should be NOTHING from stopping you from securing it's safety in whatever manner that takes and no matter the cost.
get a life

Fredericksburg, VA

#24 Nov 26, 2012
good lord, some folks on here are just so predictable by their language used.....have nothing better to do than to get on topix and talk shit about someone they dont even know!
learn the hard way

Saint Clairsville, OH

#25 Mar 8, 2013
Raleigh county court system has always been that way and nothing will change it till we can get Judge H.L.Kirkpatrick and Proscutor Kristen Keller Burnside of of the system. As long as these two (2) are allowed to stay on the court system it will never work for those who trys to go by the law. There are crooks in all of the legal system right down to the so call Public defender office which in itself is a joke. You go through a trail and they give you a so call lawyer that says the witness that you have to testify for you won't do your case any good and the second chair that lawyer brings a traffic law book to a criminal case. You people that says cry me a river might want to watch what you say because in raleigh county it doesn't take much to find yourself in trouble with the system. So unless you really knows what goes on in the criminal court system try to be understanding about some ones feelings because these people for what ever reason had been before the court system in this county and they know first hand how the system works. West Virginia has more innocents people in jail and the prison system then any other state. So what is wrong with this system?(CROOKED)
For the record

Beckley, WV

#26 Mar 9, 2013
Divorce courts have been screwing men for years. Now if it happens to one woman, it's a topic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WALMART....The 'NOT MADE IN AMERICA' store. 30 min Andrew Grubbinski 14
Child support past 18 (May '13) 32 min College funds 47
Note to TOPIX 35 min Andrew Grubbinski 6
ku klux klan 3 hr Unkle Tom 4
Wished she was mine. Help 14 hr Intern 45
anna wade (Jan '11) 14 hr Darrell 6
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 17 hr Zxcv 3,996

Beckley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beckley Mortgages