First Prev
of 2
Next Last
RPB

Beckley, WV

#1 Feb 10, 2013
Why is it wwhs basketball gets better as the year goes on while the football seems to go down every year as thier season goes on?Is it true that they are tring to replace two coaches agian this year? When will the board look into this situation or will they ever? Its clear by the way they have handled the snow days that they really dont care much for sports or thier worth to our town!Why does Lilly lose ast coaches every year?
iknow

Beckley, WV

#2 Feb 10, 2013
He had to run atleast one off so he can give his son a job He decided to be a coach instead of taking all those D1 scholorships!
Soooo

Beckley, WV

#3 Feb 10, 2013
He ran off Stafford, who is the head coach at Beckley Stratton. He ran off Kidd, who is the head coach at Park. HE ran off Sarrett, who is trying to get the Independence job. He ran off Culicerto, who is the head coach at Shady. Seems like he could miss on the value of one coach, but this many? Wow.
shokay

Chesapeake, OH

#4 Feb 10, 2013
RPB wrote:
Why is it wwhs basketball gets better as the year goes on while the football seems to go down every year as thier season goes on?Is it true that they are tring to replace two coaches agian this year? When will the board look into this situation or will they ever? Its clear by the way they have handled the snow days that they really dont care much for sports or thier worth to our town!Why does Lilly lose ast coaches every year?
Because Lilly is a Grade A doucher.
capitalist pig

Beckley, WV

#5 Feb 10, 2013
shokay wrote:
<quoted text>
Because Lilly is a Grade A doucher.
that is an insult to douches, at least they serve a purpose.
little foot

Charleston, WV

#6 Feb 10, 2013
he hired moneypenny and martin, two losers from fayette county schools......losing records, losing programs, hey, this might work.....NOT bloody likely
shokay

Chesapeake, OH

#7 Feb 10, 2013
capitalist pig wrote:
<quoted text>that is an insult to douches, at least they serve a purpose.
Yea ur right......what about a royal douce nozzle?
Suuuuure

Beckley, WV

#8 Feb 10, 2013
iknow wrote:
He had to run atleast one off so he can give his son a job He decided to be a coach instead of taking all those D1 scholorships!
Lilly had NO D1 scholarships, please. Don't even begin to think that he had ANY chance at a D1 college, he barely even had enough ability to go to a D2, but look where he's "coaching" at now, haha.
bald tatted co

Saint Albans, WV

#9 Feb 11, 2013
I thought moneypenny had some discrepancies at ohhs. The tennis team I believe
fully

Portage, MI

#10 Feb 12, 2013
lilly is doing condition for wwhs softball now he will ruin that program also
never

Sumerco, WV

#11 Feb 12, 2013
Lilly will not go,why,TENURE.He will not make the same mistake as the Navy Seal and leave after 16 years.No he will stay till the bitter end.Even with a LOSING RECORD!!!!!!!!
iknow

Beckley, WV

#12 Feb 12, 2013
11 and 11 the last two years equal 50% which brings his overall % up to 46.9.He needs to go and take the boys wth him!im sure his new ast. like having the softball team over there .Iwouldnt let my girl in that building ! Its about as dirty as it can be!It has more dirtthan the softball infield!
so what

Beckley, WV

#13 Feb 13, 2013
Anyone that would invite Deb Allen into thier program needs to have thier head checked!
Why

Beckley, WV

#14 Feb 14, 2013
Why is Sarrett wanting the Indy job if he such a pro-Beckley guy? That is all he preaches to his teams is Beckley Beckley Beckley
maybe

Beckley, WV

#15 Feb 15, 2013
maybe its time to work for a town that would appriciate someonre that works hard for the kids!Give him 3/4 years and Beckley will be on Indys schedule !not saying they would beat beckleys speed but it wouldnt surpise me if they played them close.Put stafford copper kidd lambert and a young stafford out thier with him and i wouldnt bet agianst it!
true

Beckley, WV

#16 Feb 15, 2013
Sarrett is all Beckley but you can run your head into a wall only so many times.Wrestling will never be big at beckley because it doesnt have the type of kids that are willing to die for thier sport like some cities and the BOE doesnt care if they have any success or not.Beckley Basketball can play a game but the wrestling team cant even practice?They can come up with all the bullshit excuses they want but the truth is the truth.Coach Powell saw the writting on the wall 13 years ago and switched to soccer and has done nothen but win championships!He would do a great job at Indy and in 3/4 years when Lilly gives up as the all time losing coach in woodrow history he will return to restore the program.Indy is a goldmine to any coach that is will to work! look at wardens wrestling teams and godrards baseball teams!the talent is thier to win in aa football and things would change real quick when they make Sarrett the coach.
why

Beckley, WV

#17 Feb 15, 2013
Why would Lilly be Working the softball team out and not working on his own program? Do you really thingk the Martinsburg coach or gw coach is working out girls this time of the year? Sounds real funny to me!
fully

Taylor, MI

#18 Feb 15, 2013
lol so true
parent

Beckley, WV

#19 Feb 17, 2013
Lilly aint going no where ! He is the best ever!His son will be 1st team allstate this year and will lead us to wheeling.
puerto rico

Nitro, WV

#20 Feb 17, 2013
parent wrote:
Lilly aint going no where ! He is the best ever!His son will be 1st team allstate this year and will lead us to wheeling.
Bahahahaha!!! His son the best ever....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Detective web searchers{club} 1 hr Tina 8
Who thinks that the manager of kitchen collecti... 2 hr Juice 16
Beckley Moose 3 hr Nabob 6
Hot lesbians in Beckley 5 hr Bill 5
What happened to Rick Agnor?? 7 hr John 2
Rick Agnor 8 hr Nknow0599 1
Drop A Word, Add A Word (Dec '10) 8 hr Jon_B 6,627

Beckley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance