Truth

Beckley, WV

#24 Dec 7, 2012
Bennets big ass talks white to white people and acts like is black around blacks fake ass white boy
1 post removed
James

Beckley, WV

#26 Dec 8, 2012
If Brian reznor has any doings with it then stay away. All he brings to the table is thugs and a lot of problems. The dude is a joke, and you have to be stupid to buy into all the BS he says. Want this club to do good? Then get rid of him and the thugs that's what beckley has waited for.
joe

Stinesville, IN

#27 Dec 8, 2012
Learned recently a few of them are cooks at ruby Tuesday''s that's the last time ill eat there.
wondering???

Bronx, NY

#28 Dec 8, 2012
What happened there last night? I was leaving Morgan's and saw 9 cop cars out front.
grim222

Beckley, WV

#29 Dec 8, 2012
brothas gots to have a place to boogie to
burner

United States

#30 Dec 8, 2012
Was they a shooting there last nigh
Yeah

Bronx, NY

#31 Dec 9, 2012
Yes they had a shooting in parking lot but thank goodness nobody got hurt.
capitalist pig

Beckley, WV

#32 Dec 9, 2012
was there really a shooting? what happend
burner

United States

#33 Dec 9, 2012
Thanks someone told me but i don't believe half the stuff i here until it's confirmed.
Yeah

Bronx, NY

#34 Dec 9, 2012
Yeah police got 5 guns and about 10,000 in cash.
burner

United States

#35 Dec 9, 2012
Must been a drug deal gone bad i wish i knew who was carrying thaat kind of money up there i could of prevented it all lol was it in any newspapers.
sistersalvation

Bronx, NY

#36 Dec 9, 2012
burner wrote:
Thanks someone told me but i don't believe half the stuff i here until it's confirmed.
Why wouldn't you believe it? Take thugs, provide alcohol, what is a person to expect?
burner

United States

#37 Dec 9, 2012
I don't believe anything until i check it out first people lie so much.
Informing the Misinformed

United States

#38 Dec 9, 2012
You guys are stupid, Brian Reznor doesn't own this club he does entertainment, he brought in some huge concerts in the short amount of time Konquer has been open and people have loved it, not just black people, there were tons of white people in there Friday night for Freeway, through the week they are open 7 days a week and their Security is tight and its one of the only bars in town where the security isn't allowed to drink. I was there Friday Night, two fights broke out and no one even noticed because of how well security handle their job. I get that you people don't like Hip Hop but Beckley doesn't need a shithole country bar, we have plenty of them, we don't need a white trash dance club, we have plenty of them, we don't need a indie rock spot either, so if ya don't like the spot, but reading these posts make me think "People who own competing bars" trying to slander the location so patrons don't go. Make your own clubs cool stop worrying about everyone else.
WOW

United States

#39 Dec 9, 2012
There wasn't a shooting there! You people are so ignorant, if there was a shooting it would have been on the news like all the other shootings, when Billy Joes had a shooting it was all over the place but this one can only be found on Topix? You pathetic people are just that, pathetic.
Truth

United States

#40 Dec 9, 2012
Cops came there Friday because they were called by Konquer, Konquer Security eliminated a total of 4 people from their party and they were in the parking lot at one time, the police were on stand by to assure the safety of the patrons inside by eliminating the 4 parties from the parking lot. You people act like other bars don't have issues? Konquer handled themselves very well inside and the police handled themselves well on the outside. In my opinion when a bars security and the Police work hand and hand the end result is extreme safety for the innocent party goer. Also NO ONE went to jail, out of the 4 parties in question and no arrest was made so all the info on this thread against Konquer is false.
wondering???

Bronx, NY

#41 Dec 9, 2012
Informing the Misinformed wrote:
You guys are stupid, Brian Reznor doesn't own this club he does entertainment, he brought in some huge concerts in the short amount of time Konquer has been open and people have loved it, not just black people, there were tons of white people in there Friday night for Freeway, through the week they are open 7 days a week and their Security is tight and its one of the only bars in town where the security isn't allowed to drink. I was there Friday Night, two fights broke out and no one even noticed because of how well security handle their job. I get that you people don't like Hip Hop but Beckley doesn't need a shithole country bar, we have plenty of them, we don't need a white trash dance club, we have plenty of them, we don't need a indie rock spot either, so if ya don't like the spot, but reading these posts make me think "People who own competing bars" trying to slander the location so patrons don't go. Make your own clubs cool stop worrying about everyone else.
Guess you are the owner. What would you label konquer as? As for the accusation to your competitors of slander... It would be false information to be qualified as slander.
No really

Beckley, WV

#42 Dec 9, 2012
There were shots fired and they got 5 guns and 10,000 in cash. The cops were not called i work night shift at krogers and they were sitting across the road when shots was fired and they came over and called for backup. There was a total of 7 bpd cars and 3 raleigh deputies. They had done been called there earlier over a altercation and one was sitting doing his paperwork when the shots was fired.
burner

United States

#43 Dec 9, 2012
And this is why i ask about stuff instead of spreading roomers because people lie so much.
burner

United States

#44 Dec 9, 2012
No really wrote:
There were shots fired and they got 5 guns and 10,000 in cash. The cops were not called i work night shift at krogers and they were sitting across the road when shots was fired and they came over and called for backup. There was a total of 7 bpd cars and 3 raleigh deputies. They had done been called there earlier over a altercation and one was sitting doing his paperwork when the shots was fired.
I don't think you could make this up or you wouldn't tell where you work if it was young people black or white and they wasn't on the news beckley watch out they wearing a wire young people's jaws are loose.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ryans staff 17 min upeopleneedtogeta... 2
Christians don't know who to hate 26 min Disciple of NO ONE 7
why do black men prefer white women? 54 min TrueSpeak 214
Reassessing The Police/Military Equipment Issue. 58 min Follower 6
Tired of single moms (Apr '13) 1 hr Worthlless women 306
Tennant-Capito Debate 2 hr Political Frauds 70
2nd offense shoplifting ??? 3 hr truth2 6
Lewis Nissan is for sale 4 hr Dezzi 24
Murder in Maxwell Hill 5 hr Wondering 44
•••