Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

eggs noise maker wrote:
I worked for Goings as a scoop operator for many years. He always preached safety first. The man had a true concern for our safety. We always had the cleanest section in the mines. I remember him when he was a young section boss, he always said a nasty and unorganized section was an unsafe section. He must have been right, we all worked together for many years and we never had an accident and we always lead the sheets on production. If its the same Goings that Arch had 10 years ago, you guys will be ok and will be proud of the place you work. He was a good one.
. I like to post on here and make myself look good but I couldn't ventilate a section...all I can do is suck Hard
Keith Goings

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Im biggest dumbass in Arch Coal
Coal Miner

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 29, 2012

Judged:

Billy29 wrote:
Mr. Bug ridge if you knew anything about coal mining you would know what a "d" is!!! A little lesson for you, if a MSHA inspector comes to your mine and thinks you are doing things in reckless nature, he can slam u with a "d" , well MSHA has this MSHA inspector named Joe jones, he has not a brain cell in his brain, he was set up by his MSHA buddies,to write arch a big fine, well it backfired in his face.... He is the joke of MSHA. He got his hand smacked, his big fine turned into peanuts lol.. Are u understanding now mr. Bug... Ain't goin be no UMWA at this mine, no body going to take a 6 buck pay cut, and pay no 105 buck union due per month and above all pay 1% of there salary...so take that union crap and stick it up your ass.
Dont worry, If Mudd and Bug knew about coal as much as they thought they did we would all be in trouble.
Instead they dont know shit except for smelling around on ass.

All Talk
2 posts removed

“Pro Union - Enviro Vigilante”

Level 1

Since: Feb 12

Craigsville , WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Coal Miner wrote:
<quoted text>Dont worry, If Mudd and Bug knew about coal as much as they thought they did we would all be in trouble.
Instead they dont know shit except for smelling around on ass.

All Talk
Done my time under the hill & retired ... Now you go get it scabber ... Boss prolly needs you to polish his boots too .. LOL!
1 post removed

“Don't Start Rumors!”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Bug Ridge wrote:
<quoted text>
Done my time under the hill & retired ... Now you go get it scabber ... Boss prolly needs you to polish his boots too .. LOL!
And he will polish those boots or else be unemployed. LOL!!
2 posts removed
ridgerunner

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

A nearly 1 billion project to up-date pollution controls at a massive Louisville power plat was touted by stat leaders Thurday as a boost for Kentuckys coal industry. The upgrades at lg&e's mill creeks generating station in southwestern jefferson county are expected to create about 700 construction jobs The improved sufur dioxide scrubbers will also the 1,400=megawatt plant to cotinue to burn coal by meetin stricter federal air regulations that go inforce in 2016.

“Pro Union - Enviro Vigilante”

Level 1

Since: Feb 12

Craigsville , WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

ridgerunner wrote:
A nearly 1 billion project to up-date pollution controls at a massive Louisville power plat was touted by stat leaders Thurday as a boost for Kentuckys coal industry. The upgrades at lg&e's mill creeks generating station in southwestern jefferson county are expected to create about 700 construction jobs The improved sufur dioxide scrubbers will also the 1,400=megawatt plant to cotinue to burn coal by meetin stricter federal air regulations that go inforce in 2016.
Upgrade was one if their options ... Let's get that coal burner fired up & check the smoke .. Bet it fails.
RIDGERUNNER

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

IT'S A DONE DEAL.
Miner Man

Germany

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

VERY UNHAPPY AT ARCH wrote:
<quoted text>The moral of the men is terrible bud im sorry to say its not only him but he sure needs to chill out with the cleanliness thing and and just let the men work!! In these days we are blessed to have a job and most of the men at Arch are very thankful its just tough to be scrutinized over everything we do when we try very hard to please them!! Hey i hope he straightens up and makes it a good place to work again and i disagree with it being messed up it had it ups and downs but overall except for a select few most men would tell you they liked working there and you didnt have the worry you have now!! Hell theres enough to worry about let alone worry about going to work and wandering if there gonna find a way to get rid of you!! Its a shame it really is!!!
Well I agree with you, but maybe they are just trying to make it a better place to work. Sometimes being cleaner seems minute,and the clothes thing that some posts have mentioned. But, I have been at different mines and to be honest the place being clean and everyone looking good changes the whole morale. It makes people feel proud of where they work and eventually it should get better.
Things are tough out there and sometimes what they are doing may not seem fair, but just give it a chance.
Who knows, maybe someone is doing the same to your superiors????
josh lilly

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Arch is doing fine, we can mine enough for these trains. We have broke records the past two months, explain that. I like my job I don't care who owns it, I'm gettin a paycheck. That's all that counts.
arch coal great place

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Josh lilly amen that's right

“Don't Start Rumors!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

The clock is ticking. When dumbass miners worry more about production than safety by trying to break records monthly and dont give a shit who they work for, disaster is just around the corner. young bucks are clueless.

“Don't Start Rumors!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

The mentality of high production and willing to work and do whatever ya got to to have a job for whoever will have ya is the exact same thing that got 29 men killed.FACT

“i Support Israel”

Since: Aug 12

Beckley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

"We have to do the best we can. This is our sacred human responsibility."
Albert Einstein
DrDumm

Branchland, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

Dr Dumm can't stand to hear that there might be a happy coal miner out there. So sad for him. Maybe he should ask Santa to bring him a life for Christmas.

“i Support Israel”

Since: Aug 12

Beckley

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

"Many times a day I realize how much my own Life is built upon the labors of my fellowmen , and how earnestly, I must exert myself in order to give in return as much as i have received."
Albert Einstein

“Don't Start Rumors!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

If the idea of having to do the immoral, and other life threatening tasks for someone who doesnt care if you live or die, or else lose your fucking job makes you happy you might wish to ask for a brain for christmas. Your family might just appreciate that a little more in the long run.

“Don't Start Rumors!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

JamieWV wrote:
"We have to do the best we can. This is our sacred human responsibility."
Albert Einstein
Then they should consider not being a slave to the coal barrons that care nothing of them to begin with. Its pretty damn easy to do better than that unless of course money is all that matters......."Dr.Mudd "

“Don't Start Rumors!”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 6, 2012

JamieWV wrote:
"Many times a day I realize how much my own Life is built upon the labors of my fellowmen , and how earnestly, I must exert myself in order to give in return as much as i have received."
Albert Einstein
nd so the process of cleaning up the environment in which the man above gave us is a great place to start. And it has
learn

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 7, 2012

Judged:

People please realize that this Dr.dumbazz is a poor lonely pathetic person with no actuall life, and gets his jollys from trying to make everyone angry and he knows this is how to get something started to give himself entertainment.,It's really sad that he is that lonely, bitter and bored to have nothing else to look forward to but to argue on topix daily..Have a Merry Christmas everyone...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 100 of106
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

95 Users are viewing the Beckley Forum right now

Search the Beckley Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Calender Entries 10 min Backwoods Hippy 1
Family Worship center (Sep '09) 19 min Vagabond 1,992
Beckley Topix is a Sewer 36 min fannie 12
How can you tell a Democrat from a Republican? 42 min aka 18
Drop A Word, Add A Word (Dec '10) 43 min Dream Crystal 5,604
3 Word Game (Jun '10) 45 min Dream Crystal 3,219
New word association-I'll start it off (Nov '11) 48 min Dream Crystal 1,790
•••
•••