MSU employee appreciation luncheon

Posted in the Beckley Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 30 of30
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
Dec 7, 2012
 
So how was the reunion? was there a dedication of sorts? did administrators and msu/uc employees pat themselves on raw backs?do tell. lol
rant

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
Dec 7, 2012
 
Sally26 wrote:
So how was the reunion? was there a dedication of sorts? did administrators and msu/uc employees pat themselves on raw backs?do tell. lol
Stop stirring the pot and get a life
Waiting

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
Dec 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

I heard they handed out gifts to various people for their relentless dedication to serving the under privileged people of this area. The same under privileged people who now have countless law suits against them. Lets reward these relentless crooks with arrest warrants and orange jump suits for their countless years of dedicating themselves to selling a fraudulent dream.
Jim Hodge and friends

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
Dec 7, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

It is amazing how some of these people think they deserve something other than a brown box. Jim do you really think you are special and deserve recognition? Give us a break. Take your education leadership doctorate and join the rest working at the mall.

You drew your pay check and said nothing to help the students being taken for a ride. You have done nothing to be honored.
Bernie

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
Dec 7, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Yeah those people deserve a luncheon and gifts about as much as Bernie Madoff deserved a Bentley as a reward for all his hard work.
Hodge getting much older

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
Dec 7, 2012
 

Judged:

1

He has aged like crazy. He is now a wrinkled old man. It is amazing what doing bad things will do for your attractiveness rating.
Jim Hodge and friends wrote:
It is amazing how some of these people think they deserve something other than a brown box. Jim do you really think you are special and deserve recognition? Give us a break. Take your education leadership doctorate and join the rest working at the mall.
You drew your pay check and said nothing to help the students being taken for a ride. You have done nothing to be honored.
God will make a way

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
Dec 8, 2012
 

Judged:

1

He will save this school. We need it and he needs it. It is a beacon of hope for many. Too many people are being negatively persuaded by crap in the media bothered good people at that place y'all.
Luncheon

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
Dec 8, 2012
 
The luncheon went well, excellent food, nice gifts. Too bad there wasn't any excitement to talk about. You people need to get a life and move on.

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
Dec 9, 2012
 
If you have ever been wronged to the extent many students were you would not be so dismissive. It is not helpful to dismiss the feelings of so many. Shame on you. If you were not wronged then this topic does not apply to you. May something as devastating happen to you and others just blow you off. Then you will think about your wretched poor manners and lack of empathy.
American Greed

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
Dec 9, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hi Sally if you knew the entirety of the scam you would probably march up and down Kanawha in disgust.

This really is a story for American Greed. Greed, lies, ego, sex, and stupidity all apparent.
Sally26 wrote:
If you have ever been wronged to the extent many students were you would not be so dismissive. It is not helpful to dismiss the feelings of so many. Shame on you. If you were not wronged then this topic does not apply to you. May something as devastating happen to you and others just blow you off. Then you will think about your wretched poor manners and lack of empathy.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 30 of30
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

81 Users are viewing the Beckley Forum right now

Search the Beckley Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Stop By and Say Hey!! (Oct '11) 1 min mr goodwrench 3,492
last post wins! (Sep '11) 4 min GodSmacked 5,439
Was there a shooting at Morgans last night? 8 min outside at the pool 10
Bundy vs United States Government 8 min mana 253
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 20 min John 43,684
How can you tell a Democrat from a Republican? 1 hr lol 8
Easter Service Arm Flailing Nutty 1 hr Epic Cleavage 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Beckley Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Beckley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••