MOVING ON

Tarboro, NC

#1 Jun 6, 2012
I am looking to sale our Airstream camper, its a 1970 model. The style and things are not modern like things are todays, however everything in the camper works A/C, lights, stove etc. it has floors that look like the real hardwood the doctor that owned it before me did a good job when he changed the flooring out, its either a 26 or 28 in length, has the bathroom with tub, 2 beds then the couch folds out into a good size bed to. I am not sure exactly what they are worth I have an idea but at this point I am willing to possibly sale it for best offer. PLEASE THOUGH NO RUDENESS ONLY REPLY IF YOU ARE ASKING QUESTIONS AND INTERESTED. THANK YOU!!
James

Beckley, WV

#2 Jun 6, 2012
MOVING ON wrote:
I am looking to sale our Airstream camper, its a 1970 model. The style and things are not modern like things are todays, however everything in the camper works A/C, lights, stove etc. it has floors that look like the real hardwood the doctor that owned it before me did a good job when he changed the flooring out, its either a 26 or 28 in length, has the bathroom with tub, 2 beds then the couch folds out into a good size bed to. I am not sure exactly what they are worth I have an idea but at this point I am willing to possibly sale it for best offer. PLEASE THOUGH NO RUDENESS ONLY REPLY IF YOU ARE ASKING QUESTIONS AND INTERESTED. THANK YOU!!
I'm interested. I buy old campers and fix them up to resell. Where can the camper be seen?
MOVING ON

Tarboro, NC

#3 Jun 7, 2012
If you give me your email, I will email you the info or some pics of inside and out, the power outlet that gets plugged into the truck and so forth has already been converted to updated plugins. I have already been offered 4500.00 for it without the other gentleman looking at it however he has been a sketchy ways of payment and I cant do a payment plan its upfront or no sale. Thanks for your time, I will check back later for your email.
Thank you!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whos hot 16 min Porch Honkey the ... 2
global warming is here (Jan '14) 18 min Porch Honkey the ... 457
Beckley VAMC 51 min Exposed 22
Personal Injury Attorney??? (Aug '12) 2 hr Faylinn 18
Drop A Word, Add A Word (Dec '10) 2 hr _FLATLINE-------- 6,622
Beckley VA 7 hr Concerned 7
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 11 hr Hickabilly BR549 1,341
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beckley Mortgages