|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

need a new doc wrote:
The dr was supposedly locked in a back room. I was there 5 hours on the 17th first one in the lot. I never seen him come in and i was watching for him. No one was parked in his spot anyways i only saw the rn 2 hours later i got a scrip for 3 15s a day. they said that's all you get everybody gets the same thing no matter if your pinky hurts or your whole body is broke. Also was told if you go to the er you will be released its supposedly in the contract we signed. I wont be going back.
Shit, 3 15's a day sounds pretty reasonable if you ask me. If a person would need anything stronger than that, then they are basically dead and just don't know it yet..LOL. I see that you put the 3 15's a day but you didn't mention the breakthrough meds that he also gives his patients. Did you not get the breakthrough meds???

Level 4

Since: May 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 20, 2013

Judged:

wondering2 wrote:
<quoted text>what is a bean???wtf does it have to do with this discussion?sounds to me like you was high when you was typing this.
A bean is the term these young pill heads use, referring to a pill.
need a new doc

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

no breakthrough I hurt my back in the mines rockfall crushed my spine I started taking this med back 26 years ago i was 8 30s a day. 4 of those were 30 mg msir for break through to 3 15s dont work i take a 30mg when i wake up i cant sleep no longer than 4 hours at a time thats why im here at 330 im the morning the scrip was so porly scribbled they thought it was for 4 a day i got lucky.I dont think the doc was there i think he would leave before doing this to us. I can make this last 10 or 12 days then im going to the methodone clinc its stronger than what i was taking you have to be a drug abuser to get it but i guess for the first time in 26 years thats what i am taking 30 days worth in 10 o well i been called worse.
DOC

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

Teach yourself to take holidays and give your body a rest on the narcotics. 1 needs 2 and 3 wants 5. Tolerance and addiction is the evil head that raises in the process. Starts with pain and ends in addiction! 23 years with a broken back and pelvis. If you smoke, your twice as addicted to the drugs as non-smokers. If you can become addicted to tobacco, opiates are just another cigarette :( set goals and quit everything!!
LOL

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2013

Judged:

need a new doc wrote:
no breakthrough I hurt my back in the mines rockfall crushed my spine I started taking this med back 26 years ago i was 8 30s a day. 4 of those were 30 mg msir for break through to 3 15s dont work i take a 30mg when i wake up i cant sleep no longer than 4 hours at a time thats why im here at 330 im the morning the scrip was so porly scribbled they thought it was for 4 a day i got lucky.I dont think the doc was there i think he would leave before doing this to us. I can make this last 10 or 12 days then im going to the methodone clinc its stronger than what i was taking you have to be a drug abuser to get it but i guess for the first time in 26 years thats what i am taking 30 days worth in 10 o well i been called worse.
You need to restart your pain signals. Narcotics make send more pain signals so you will need more narcotics. My dad was crushed in 91 and went through this same ordeal 4 years ago. He was on about the same medication you are on now, he was still in severe pain, would spend 4 days in bed if he carried groceries in the house. He had a heart attack and decided enough was enough and has weened himself off much of the drugs over the course of a year, very slowly, he now only takes one when he needs it and tries to space it out ever couple or few days, he is in ALOT less pain and gets around better then he has in 20 years. If you are not willing to go this route as it can be very rough on the body after all these years I recommend epidural shots in the back, they helped him alot too.
Wondering

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

This question is for anyone that has been worked in since all the changes . Do they look at your prescription record to see if we have been prescribed anything since last seen there?
hard to tell

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

They wouldnt be doing it in front of you if they do they will let you know. Good luck
yep

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Wondering wrote:
This question is for anyone that has been worked in since all the changes . Do they look at your prescription record to see if we have been prescribed anything since last seen there?
yes. Bd of pharmacy check. Bring your bottle/printout from hospital/ doctor and youll be fine.
knowing the feeling

Ivydale, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2013

Judged:

need a new doc wrote:
I am also in the same situation. Idk what the answer for us is and neither do any of the doctors I have talked to. I had a new xray showing my spine has gotten really bad over these past years. showed lots of deteration and a great amount of arthritis. It showed the siactic nerve is pinched again. I had back surgery in 02 it did not relieve the pain because I left the nerve pinched for over a year and it was in to bad of shape to heal very much. it left me with nerve damage and partial paralyis. it also showed the spinal stenious which made it impossible to get injections into the spine. I wont go into all my problems which are many. I am making plans to go outta state for real help. I'be been advised not to have another back surgery as the first one they named Failed Back Surgery Symdrome. My neck is in the same shape but terrified to let any dr cut on my neck. It is a terrible shame people like us that really need pain meds to have to suffer like we are because of the drug problem and I know it is a really bad problem everywhere, but if you have complied with all the rules of your contract, never failed a drug test, and have test proving all of your pain, then we should not have to suffer and be labled addicts looking for a fix. It is just so wrong. We as human beings don't even let a dog suffer we have enough empathy for them to get them outta pain. Unlike the animal we do have souls that are not ours that belong to God and not an option to be put to sleep. before I had any pain, I have to admit I felt the same way some of these people do about a person taking a pain pill, thought they just wanted a high. I relearned the old saying, dont judge anyone unless you have walked in their shoes. It is very sad it is so many young people addicted to drugs when they do not need them for pain. They will steal, cant hold down a job, and if they do work it takes every bit of money they make to support their habit. so many young people are also overdosing due to they dont know when they had enough smh so uncalled for when it is help out there to get them off of it. I wish it were that easy for me and people like yourself to just go get off of them, that would be most wonderful. Good luck to you and all of us that really are suffering may God show us the way to help us.
wondering

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2013

has anyone been called in i had a dr appt on april 10 and they cancealed it and said they would call me to rescedule havent heard from them since and i call but always busy. thats why im asking if they ever call anyone back
There Yesterday

Oceana, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2013

wondering wrote:
has anyone been called in i had a dr appt on april 10 and they cancealed it and said they would call me to rescedule havent heard from them since and i call but always busy. thats why im asking if they ever call anyone back
My husband had an appointment on 4/18. They called and cancelled it the day before. Had to be in Beckley for another doctor appointment on the 22nd. He stopped by and ask about his appointment, as they never called as the girl said she would. He received an appointment for May 2. Thursday he received a call to come in on 4/26, as the office will be closed from May 1-6 and re-open for patients on May 7. He did get a prescription and had no problems.

Go to the office and talk to them in person and get an appointment. That's all I can tell you. Hope this helps.
knowing the feeling

Ivydale, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 2, 2013

There Yesterday wrote:
<quoted text>
My husband had an appointment on 4/18. They called and cancelled it the day before. Had to be in Beckley for another doctor appointment on the 22nd. He stopped by and ask about his appointment, as they never called as the girl said she would. He received an appointment for May 2. Thursday he received a call to come in on 4/26, as the office will be closed from May 1-6 and re-open for patients on May 7. He did get a prescription and had no problems.
Go to the office and talk to them in person and get an appointment. That's all I can tell you. Hope this helps.
i really bet he wont open it back up. he closed down one other time w/o notice when it was know pain clinic. doesnt make sense they busted their butts to get caught up to close up for a week. he must not have hired another dr. they talk about us breaking our contract if we go elsewhere to try to get help, well, so are they. i am in so much pain i cant stand it much longer and he cut my meds down to 1/3 instead of 1/2. although i am taking it, the other doctors are saying i am in withdrawls. i never ever had that feeling before cause i have always taken my meds like i should so i would not run out. never ever failed a drug test. will anyone tell me of the other pain dr on harper road? i would really appreciate it so much. all of us that are in real pain are in need of another reliable pain management dr!
you need money

Oak Hill, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

the other place charges $265 background check pass it and then $155 a month no ins accepted you get about the same Im moving where weed is legal and docs care. if they canclel my app this month im filing a malpratice suit already have a lawer said i already had a case just because of med cut without even seeing the doc and i have been asking to see him for months
not closed for good

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 4, 2013

There Yesterday wrote:
<quoted text>My husband had an appointment on 4/18. They called and cancelled it the day before. Had to be in Beckley for another doctor appointment on the 22nd. He stopped by and ask about his appointment, as they never called as the girl said she would. He received an appointment for May 2. Thursday he received a call to come in on 4/26, as the office will be closed from May 1-6 and re-open for patients on May 7. He did get a prescription and had no problems.

he had to go out of town, PA can't write scripts without doctor. They called my hubby in early for his appt. opens back on Tuesday.
mee

Charleston, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

is this pain clinic u all talking about up a gravel roadp
mee

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

mee wrote:
is this pain clinic u all talking about up a gravel roadp
You have asked twice about this place, whats the problem, the clinic or you? You a pillhead?
mee

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

yes I am a pillhead
lol

Ivydale, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

the old man down there dont know what he is doing.
he is either senile or taking the drugs he takes away from people. he nods off while talking to u and then says hello lol. he wrecked his car pulling outta the parking lot lol. thank the dr needs a drug test lol. he needs to get on outta there lol. just way i see it though.
lol

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

i am just another pillhead
BEWARE

Ivydale, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

lol wrote:
the old man down there dont know what he is doing.
he is either senile or taking the drugs he takes away from people. he nods off while talking to u and then says hello lol. he wrecked his car pulling outta the parking lot lol. thank the dr needs a drug test lol. he needs to get on outta there lol. just way i see it though.
When they had all the problems with the DEA in April an canceled apps until they called you for one, we all were suffering w/o our meds. I went a week, I called and told the nurse I was in so much pain I needed to know what to do. I was told to go to ER and keep the paper and med bottle bring them in and it would be fine. I did that. The ER gave me a very strong morphine shot and lortab 5/500. so when I went back this month, they discharged me for taking the med and shot! Very dirty indeed. I know I am not the only one this has happen to. By him cutting the meds the way he did is very dangerous. We can have withdrawls so bad we could have strokes, heart attacks, and even death. I know he about killed me. Lol, that is probably true, I don't know anything about that. Please be careful with that place if you are in real pain.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

111 Users are viewing the Beckley Forum right now

Search the Beckley Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 8 min Southern Comfort 53,919
Beckley Police Truth behind the Badge 40 min in the know 27
Law firm divorce attroneys gettings divorces H ... (Oct '12) 48 min curious 2
Climate Disruption Is Causing a 'Sixth Mass Ext... 56 min A Mountaineer 8
Dr. Syed Rasheed 1 hr Informer 4
Audrey Richmond 1 hr Kemo Sabe 1
Beckley board says use of truck for vacation OK 1 hr curious 19
Raleigh Co Teacher accused of hitting student w... 12 hr Observer 23
beckley Police Dept 12 hr agree 78
Downtown Bickey's heroin culture 13 hr Johnny 24
Police Cause Beckley Lost Revenue - Do Somethin... 13 hr Violent Crime in Beckley 15
•••
•••
•••
Beckley Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Beckley Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••