two beckley attorneys
Denise

Beckley, WV

#1 Aug 8, 2012
I am looking to hire an attorney to help with several things I have run into, it does not involve divorce or anything criminal. I would like some honest opinions Please on Drew Skeens and Randy Hoover. Thank you.
Mountaineer

Beckley, WV

#2 Aug 8, 2012
Denise wrote:
I am looking to hire an attorney to help with several things I have run into, it does not involve divorce or anything criminal. I would like some honest opinions Please on Drew Skeens and Randy Hoover. Thank you.
Don't know them. My recommendations: Rob File, John Rist, Jim Sheatsley, Michael Froble.
Drew Skeens

Beckley, WV

#3 Aug 8, 2012
Skeens is a good attorney. Don't know Hoover.
Rumor has it

Beckley, WV

#4 Aug 8, 2012
Ive known Skeena to be fair and honest. File seems straight up.
mike

Oak Hill, WV

#5 Aug 9, 2012
can you give a better idea what the case would be about, most lawyers specialize in certain areas.
Denise

Beckley, WV

#6 Aug 9, 2012
mike wrote:
can you give a better idea what the case would be about, most lawyers specialize in certain areas.
Just general practice, Thank you.
no good lawyers

Beckley, WV

#7 Aug 10, 2012
I was under the assumption that Hoover was one of the best DUI attorneys in town. Assumption was wrong.
Frankie

United States

#8 Aug 11, 2012
Paul Roop has helped me on several occassions and I have been very pleased with the outcomes as well.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Boo 15 min Nancy 5
DR. McKelvey??? 23 min Cindy 10
why do black men prefer white women? (May '14) 37 min BlueEyes143 913
Woodrow Wilson Cheerleaders 2 hr Really 18
Are white people of the seed of satan (Mar '12) 4 hr Hellion 243
natalie and jack 4 hr agree 115
9yr old bullied at school is not true! 13 hr amen 76

Beckley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance