Dr. Paine Breast implants

Posted in the Beckley Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
VirginiaGirl2

Beckley, WV

#1 Nov 4, 2017
Hello, I am getting my breast augmentation soon, and I wanted to see what people in the area could tell me, maybe people that have visited the doctor before ?
Hilda

Athens, TX

#2 Nov 4, 2017
VirginiaGirl2 wrote:
Hello, I am getting my breast augmentation soon, and I wanted to see what people in the area could tell me, maybe people that have visited the doctor before ?
I would highly recommend him. Not always the best bedside manners but he is excellent surgeon.
1 post removed
WVRN

Beckley, WV

#4 Nov 5, 2017
Dr. Paine has excellent bedside manner and he does very meticulous work. Iíve seen him work for years and he actually did mine. You will be pleased and so will your SO.
Jess

United States

#5 Nov 6, 2017
VirginiaGirl2 wrote:
Dr walker in Charleston is the best. If you are getting BA, just be prepared for the down side. There is a high chance that nipple sensation will change as well as some numbness in spots that doesn't always go away. Don't go to big for your body size or the chances of this happening is greater.
1 post removed
US Army Vet

Oak Hill, WV

#7 Nov 6, 2017
I worked for Dr Payne . He is an excellent surgeon but a GIANT AHOLE.
Four months in I had to quit before I kicked his a$$ and lost my license.
1 post removed
Tina

Fayetteville, WV

#9 Nov 8, 2017
WVRN wrote:
Dr. Paine has excellent bedside manner and he does very meticulous work. Iíve seen him work for years and he actually did mine. You will be pleased and so will your SO.
What is a price range, thanks
1 post removed
VirginiaGirl2

Hockessin, DE

#11 Nov 13, 2017
Around 5 grand
Tie Bolen

Charleston, WV

#12 Nov 21, 2017
i love my tots
Oak Hillian

Beckley, WV

#13 Dec 8, 2017
Do NOT let Dr Paine do your surgery. Find someone else.
Elrot

San Francisco, CA

#14 Dec 8, 2017
If your face were prettier you would not need BA
Its not Lupus

Edison, NJ

#15 Dec 8, 2017
Elrot wrote:
If your face were prettier you would not need BA
If your personality were a little better, you would not need to hang around topix to troll for bottom of the barrel attention. You could possibly even have face to face interactions with honest to god, living, and even willing people. Not if you are this dead set against it though.
Concerned

Fayetteville, WV

#16 Dec 10, 2017
Oak Hillian wrote:
Do NOT let Dr Paine do your surgery. Find someone else.
Please elaborate, I Am planning for this procedure????
Joan Craft

Crozet, VA

#17 Dec 11, 2017
US Army Vet wrote:
He repeatedly passed on your gay advances.
Tacoguy

Oak Hill, WV

#18 Dec 11, 2017
Its not Lupus wrote:
<quoted text>

If your personality were a little better, you would not need to hang around topix to troll for bottom of the barrel attention. You could possibly even have face to face interactions with honest to god, living, and even willing people. Not if you are this dead set against it though.
Elrot is right. You're a skank with itty bitty titty!!!
WhyYouMad

Beckley, WV

#19 Dec 13, 2017
I went and got them and they look really nice. For anyone who is thinking about going to Dr.Paine SERIOUSLY ITS DEFINITELY WORTH IT!!!! He is AMAZING. They look High and swollen right now, but I will have a beautiful result. To the people who gave honest answers, thank you very much I know I made the right choice going there. To the trash on here who probably either A- donít work or B- are uneducated, Iím actually a very attractive woman. I just like to keep my body in excellent condition, and Iíve never had small breast. Iím just a size queen. And no Iím not fat.
Concerned

Fayetteville, WV

#20 Dec 16, 2017
WhyYouMad wrote:
I went and got them and they look really nice. For anyone who is thinking about going to Dr.Paine SERIOUSLY ITS DEFINITELY WORTH IT!!!! He is AMAZING. They look High and swollen right now, but I will have a beautiful result. To the people who gave honest answers, thank you very much I know I made the right choice going there. To the trash on here who probably either A- donít work or B- are uneducated, Iím actually a very attractive woman. I just like to keep my body in excellent condition, and Iíve never had small breast. Iím just a size queen. And no Iím not fat.
Thanks for replying with a real answer. How long of a recovery?
Bert

Crozet, VA

#21 Dec 16, 2017
Think he could fix me up with some titties to squeeze when I go to bed?

Level 1

Since: Jul 11

Philadelphia, PA

#22 Dec 18, 2017
US Army Vet wrote:
You are so right !!
Danny Daniels

Beckley, WV

#23 Dec 28, 2017
WhyYouMad wrote:
Can I see??????
Dopeman

Beckley, WV

#24 Dec 28, 2017
Going to have to share an image of your breasts so I recommend the right guy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pasquale's or Olive Garden? (Jan '13) 29 min Pickled Hamster 46
Al's swap and pawn 8 hr NoProblems 15
News Beckley Police Need You Help Identifying Three ... 9 hr Naw 16
Why do threads keep getting deleted 12 hr Braindead 36
Clothing vouchers (Jul '13) Wed Special 70
aso providers Wed Truth 3
The Oaks community Yard Sale (Jul '13) Wed Lucy 22

Beckley Jobs

Personal Finance

Beckley Mortgages