Since: Nov 12

Charleston, WV

#2404 Nov 24, 2012
Score Keeper The Greatest wrote:
<quoted text>I'm just going to stay home for Christmas. I have invitations to people's houses but not going. I don't have any immediate family still alive, except my 22 year old daughter, but she is knocked up in Florida and I hope she stays there!! I'm just going to enjoy a quiet day and hoping it snows!!!
I wish MY FAMILY would say, MOM I sorry, but I need to write a NOVEL. My Son had me put in Jail for feeding my Grandson, dont think I can turn my cheek, would be hard, God help us ALL.

“John Lee Pettimore”

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Johnson County

#2405 Nov 24, 2012
angel just me wrote:
<quoted text>good stuff, havent had any over a year, Boone Co. Wv is where I was Born
I've been to WV, but I don't live there.

XXX

Charleston, WV

#2406 Nov 24, 2012
_Copperhead_Road_ wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been to WV, but I don't live there.
XXX
Live in Point Pleasant,WV ..Its OK BUT its LIKE ANT TOWN USA

“Score Keeper Score Keeper”

Level 7

Since: Dec 11

SCORE KEEPER !!!!!!!

#2407 Nov 24, 2012
angel just me wrote:
<quoted text>I wish MY FAMILY would say, MOM I sorry, but I need to write a NOVEL. My Son had me put in Jail for feeding my Grandson, dont think I can turn my cheek, would be hard, God help us ALL.
Hah around a year ago my daughter turned me in for growing pot because I made her get a job. Sheriff thought it was funny,only gave me a 200 dollar fine, didn't find all my plants either!!! If youse be 21, you doesnt be laying on youse butt a Score Keepers house!!! Hah, she brought along a useless boy friend too, I had his ass on a bus back to Florida in a week!!!

Level 7

SCORE KEEPER !!!!!!!

#2408 Nov 24, 2012
angel just me wrote:
<quoted text>Live in Point Pleasant,WV ..Its OK BUT its LIKE ANT TOWN USA
I have relatives there, they used to run a little store. Bob and Nancy Ham. They still live there, Nancy is a minister now. My Great Aunt. The Mothman is a 1st cousin!! hahhahhaa

“Make Dreams Come True”

Level 5

Meowza Christmastime

#2409 Nov 24, 2012
<quoted text>Hah around a year ago my daughter turned me in for growing pot because I made her get a job. Sheriff thought it was funny,only gave me a 200 dollar fine, didn't find all my plants either!!! If youse be 21, you doesnt be laying on youse butt a Score Keepers house!!! Hah, she brought along a useless boy friend too, I had his ass on a bus back to Florida in a week!!!
Good grief. When I grew up I wouldn't dream of turning my parents in for anything or suing them in court as kids do. I had nothing to turn them in for, but it wouldn't matter. Kids just didn't do that to their parents then. It was respect or fear or both, but I didn't know one kid that even thought of doing that back then.

>^o^<

“John Lee Pettimore”

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Johnson County

#2410 Nov 24, 2012
angel just me wrote:
<quoted text>Live in Point Pleasant,WV ..Its OK BUT its LIKE ANT TOWN USA
The only thing I know of PP is that I have played on that forum and read a bit about it. How small a town is it? Mine is really small too. I prefer it that way. I have no tolerance for cities and the fast-paced and congested life.

XXX

Charleston, WV

#2411 Nov 24, 2012
Have one even better < MY daughter took FULL control of BOTH of my Parents and also caused my divorce of 35yrs. sorry didnt get back until now had to go with my sister.ALSO , a friend got me out of jail in 16 hrs with 0bail...CHILDREN have NO RESPECT

Charleston, WV

#2412 Nov 24, 2012
<quoted text>I have relatives there, they used to run a little store. Bob and Nancy Ham. They still live there, Nancy is a minister now. My Great Aunt. The Mothman is a 1st cousin!! hahhahhaa
I know THE HAMS, with to School with BARRY< and my Sister with to school with JESSY...SMALL WORLD...MOTHMAN IS BULL....

Charleston, WV

#2413 Nov 24, 2012
<quoted text>I'm just going to stay home for Christmas. I have invitations to people's houses but not going. I don't have any immediate family still alive, except my 22 year old daughter, but she is knocked up in Florida and I hope she stays there!! I'm just going to enjoy a quiet day and hoping it snows!!!
HEY LADY

Charleston, WV

#2414 Nov 24, 2012
Christmas Sock wrote:
<quoted text>
Good grief. When I grew up I wouldn't dream of turning my parents in for anything or suing them in court as kids do. I had nothing to turn them in for, but it wouldn't matter. Kids just didn't do that to their parents then. It was respect or fear or both, but I didn't know one kid that even thought of doing that back then.
>^o^<
MY Parents were every thing to us 3children,

Charleston, WV

#2415 Nov 24, 2012
SNOW SHOWERS ALL DAY here
1 post removed

Level 7

SCORE KEEPER !!!!!!!

#2417 Nov 24, 2012
angel just me wrote:
<quoted text>I know THE HAMS, with to School with BARRY< and my Sister with to school with JESSY...SMALL WORLD...MOTHMAN IS BULL....
Nancy is my great aunt. shhhhh lol

Level 7

SCORE KEEPER !!!!!!!

#2418 Nov 24, 2012
_Copperhead_Road_ wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing I know of PP is that I have played on that forum and read a bit about it. How small a town is it? Mine is really small too. I prefer it that way. I have no tolerance for cities and the fast-paced and congested life.
XXX
Not saying where I live, but it has a big population of around 140 people.

Charleston, WV

#2419 Nov 24, 2012
<quoted text>Nancy is my great aunt. shhhhh lol
YOU KNOW A MOTHER GOES THRU ALOT, BUT I HAVE A NO TRUST ISSUE now, and I dont like it. I never would have believed this would happen to OUR family,LOVE MY CHILDREN < BUT I COULD HAVE NEVER HURT THEM...SAD....

Level 7

SCORE KEEPER !!!!!!!

#2420 Nov 24, 2012
angel just me wrote:
<quoted text>HEY LADY
Lol, I'm not a lady, a slut at times, but I'm a male. and not a gay one!!!!

“Dog days are good”

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

USA

#2421 Nov 24, 2012
Hello there everyone!

“Dog days are good”

Level 9

USA

#2422 Nov 24, 2012
Sometimes I don't know Jack!

“Dog days are good”

Level 9

USA

#2423 Nov 24, 2012
But I do give him L L Props!

“Dog days are good”

Level 9

USA

#2424 Nov 24, 2012
Have a good night folks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wtf beckley pd 10 min Bad Cops 35
discrimination towards Marshall 14 min Crybaby Turds 16
President Obama to lay out is Immigration plan ... 1 hr Sam 37
child molesters 3 hr upeopleneedtogeta... 17
joey lee raines 3 hr HAHAHA 7
Republicans give up on Benghazi 3 hr Lesson Learned 1
rachel simmons with a 62 year old fart name ran... 3 hr DIRTY ROTTEN OLD MAN 3
why do black men prefer white women? (May '14) 6 hr 1980will 347
Beckley Dating
Find my Match