First Prev
of 2
Next Last
snow gal

Beckley, WV

#1 Jan 10, 2013
I CAN NOT stand them! Little General needs to quit kissing their ass too!
Pink

United States

#2 Jan 10, 2013
What did they do to u?
Yoshi

Springfield, NJ

#3 Jan 10, 2013
There song suck
kmm

Beckley, WV

#4 Jan 10, 2013
They do suck!!!!! Worst song ever, Heavy Duty Beauty!!! I mean OMG really????
1 post removed
kmm

Beckley, WV

#6 Jan 10, 2013
Wonderer wrote:
hmmmm, is it about an H2 Hummer? I saw one running around that has "Heavy Duty Beauty" across the windshield! LOL!
Ummm no. Not about a H2Hummer. Lol. Hahaha.
Canada wondering

Beckley, WV

#7 Jan 10, 2013
I dont think they are all that...but that is only my opinion.

Level 1

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#8 Jan 10, 2013
The same guy that owns little general onws the recording studio they work for. They are a great band, even tho im not a big fan of country music, and they are really cool to hang out with.
need answer

Hurricane, WV

#9 Jan 11, 2013
i personally think that they ain't that bad and that it does show that even people from little places can make it in the music world now i only wish that my best friends band could make it too
Tom

West Point, VA

#10 Jan 11, 2013
Make it?? They haven't made crap.
YANK

Charleston, WV

#11 Jan 11, 2013
A little ginrul commercial is makin it, in theaz hear parts.
need answer

Hurricane, WV

#12 Jan 12, 2013
they have had songs go to no.1 on the charts and cd's sold and music viedo on cmt and songs played on the radio i think that has a lot to do with making it when you come from little towns like these

Since: Jun 10

Topix

#13 Jan 12, 2013
need answer wrote:
they have had songs go to no.1 on the charts and cd's sold and music viedo on cmt and songs played on the radio i think that has a lot to do with making it when you come from little towns like these
Good for them! I don't like country music at all but I was curious and had a listen. Here's some free downloads of their music:

http://www.reverbnation.com/artist/downloads/...

Since: Jun 10

Topix

#14 Jan 12, 2013
Whoops! Whoa. Sorry, wrong link. Here's their music:

http://www.myspace.com/taylormadecountry/musi...
TM Award

Parkersburg, WV

#15 Feb 6, 2013
Canada wondering

Beckley, WV

#16 Feb 6, 2013
What charts have they went to number one on? I have never seen any of this..

Since: Aug 12

Beckley, WV

#17 Feb 7, 2013
At least they are genuine and from West By God Virginia..... they are Good souls and we need that...don't be hating. :/
1 post removed
ButtInski

Parkersburg, WV

#19 Aug 22, 2013
i recently saw taylor made at the jackson county fair in wv. though im not a country music fan, i enjoyed them very much. they were friendly and very professional. before the show they hung around the stage area with family and friends and talked to everyone around. from the stage one of them made a special effort to entertain a little girl who was up close to them, even came off the stage to give her something (i don't know what). they were introduced as music row independent artists of the year, so they have succeeded at something. i ended up buying a cd for their song about american muscle cars. i may not ever be a true fan of all their music, but i don't know why anyone would hate them for what they do.
Rob and Jackie

Beckley, WV

#20 Aug 23, 2013
Taylor Made is great. I am so proud to see them do so well. People around here are so jealous of anything a person has or does, they can't even enjoy life. Be proud of West Virginia talent and be glad for these amazing artists. Stop being so jealous and mean and help build them up. West Virginia needs all the positive reinforcement it can get. The negative people are acting just like the rest of the country stereotypes us as. I listen to them and buy their music and I don't even like country music. Keep it up Taylor Made. ignore the jealous ones.
Be Proud

Beckley, WV

#21 Aug 23, 2013
Be Proud.
Ron Collins

United States

#22 Aug 23, 2013
I find it funny that after I get so many positive comments about my court battles and issues with the law that, after 6 months we have 3 posts within 8 hours about how great Taylor Made is.

You know I called out Greg Duckworth of Taylor Made for coercing a witness (Ashley Redden at 13), falsifying evidence, harassment & more. I lov how a guy who protects pedophiles & sells drugs sings gospel music. Great cover wish I hid my sins in church but I believe in God too much.

Oh well lets look at that Topix post shall we?
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/beckley-wv/TT...

Oh PS Greg, you can't sing and sister look like a dude; Trooper Williams must be proud. Just saying... And weren't you doing drugs with your brother when he died?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop A Word, Add A Word (Dec '10) 3 hr So_da_lish_us 7,326
Wilbrian Apartments 3 hr kkb 5
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 4 hr City of grafton 4,394
Shawna Runyon 6 hr betty ford 1
refund loan at dixon financial service 8 hr 22andAfleshwound 2
20 steaks for $20 (Jul '10) 10 hr Sorryos 20
Recreational marijuana 14 hr Independent 11

Beckley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance