Dr. Paine at Mountain State ENT

Posted in the Beckley Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
smart and confident

Mount Hope, WV

#1 Apr 4, 2011
Dr. Paine is degrading, disrespectful, and just plain rude.
Seen it

United States

#2 Apr 6, 2011
Yes he is. Area hospital staff hate him. He is one of the most rude and babyfied acting doctors on Earth. Someone is gonna bust his nose some day
yep

Mount Hope, WV

#3 Apr 6, 2011
he thinks he is better than others.
Anonymous

Beckley, WV

#4 Apr 6, 2011
Seen it wrote:
Yes he is. Area hospital staff hate him. He is one of the most rude and babyfied acting doctors on Earth. Someone is gonna bust his nose some day
At least he will be able to fix it
Late Bloomer

Tarboro, NC

#5 Apr 20, 2011
He has a dry sense of humor. You can't take his brand of humor personally. It's just the way he is.
1 post removed
soooo

Knoxville, TN

#7 Apr 22, 2011
i've heard that too but i've also heard that he does amazing work. what doctor doesn't think they are better than anyone?
Mountain State University

Beckley, WV

#8 Apr 22, 2011
I am new to the area and have never seen a university with more seemingly mean spirted administrators.

This school must be a total mess. I feel sorry for the people that have been mistreated at Mountain State University and would never want my child to attend there...I am also convinced it is a papermill with no real academic standards.

Very sad. Hopefully this poor school will close.
MSU shouldclose

Beckley, WV

#9 Apr 25, 2011
We all hope this school closes for the betterment of the community. Please help us make this happen. You might help save some poor first generation college student recieve a substandard education.
Brandycwv

Frisco, TX

#10 Apr 25, 2011
This is a thread about mountain state ear nose and throat dr not the school
no way

Tarboro, NC

#11 May 18, 2011
Late Bloomer wrote:
He has a dry sense of humor. You can't take his brand of humor personally. It's just the way he is.
Oh, so a dry sense of humor means you degrade the way someone looks? their ethnicity? tell someone that they do not fit an ideal look of beauty? Dr. Paine must have a very, very, very dry sense of humor. Dr. Paine attempted to get my money by hurting my self-esteem.
CoalWoman

Oakvale, WV

#12 May 18, 2011
He does amazing work! He has always been very nice to our family, and he is different, but most doctors are.
puddlejumper

Beckley, WV

#13 May 18, 2011
Dr. Paine did absolutely incredible work on my daughter's forehead when a volleyball net stanchion fell on it. Over 40 stitches and no scar! Personally, I never noticed a poor bedside manner; I was too impressed by his handiwork.
JaCkedMoNkey

Rocky Mount, NC

#14 May 19, 2011
Dr. Paine's social skills do not refelct on his medical expertise. I have have witness the end results of two different surgerical prodcedures from Dr. Pain and both where quite impressive.

It's not secret the man is a perfectionist. Anyone who has worked with Dr. Paine knows that to be true.

I highly recommend him as a doctor.
Former Patient

Daniels, WV

#15 May 19, 2011
I was referred to Dr. Paine a few years back and my experience with him was NOT a pleasant one. My reasoning for seeing him was a lump behind my ear. He told me, without any testing, that I had Cancer!! He told me that with my medical history (a childhood Cancer Survivor) that he knew this information was very hard for me to handle. When I left there I was hysterical, I was NOT expecting to hear that news at all!! A couple hours later I received a phone call from his nurse saying that with as upset as I was Dr Paine reviewed my chart again and thinks that I just have an ear infection and that they called in a prescription to the pharmacy. REALLY!?!?! From Cancer to an ear infection? I then went to an amazing ENT in Charleston and it was a tumor of the salivary gland but was NOT Cancerous!! I had it removed and have had no other problems... I will NEVER go back to him or his office and HIGHLY recommend NO ONE go see him.
other

United States

#16 May 30, 2011
I for one love Dr.Paine and his staff. He might be rude at times but you know if I had 3 businesses and a family to look after I might be a little rude too from stress. But I can tell you one thing he loves what he does and likes to be the best and I see this as a very good thing in a doctor. I know several people that he has helped through the years and he has an Amazing PA and Dr.Blaine is great too. At least they care for the patients and not just the wallet.
Pair A Dox

Beckley, WV

#17 May 31, 2011
other wrote:
I for one love Dr.Paine and his staff. He might be rude at times but you know if I had 3 businesses and a family to look after I might be a little rude too from stress. But I can tell you one thing he loves what he does and likes to be the best and I see this as a very good thing in a doctor. I know several people that he has helped through the years and he has an Amazing PA and Dr.Blaine is great too. At least they care for the patients and not just the wallet.
Let me see..just to quote you- "but you know if I had 3 businesses..." - and "At least they care for the patients and not just the wallet".... do you even hear the shit you are talking?

Your dumber than a box of rubber hammers.
FormerEmployee

Beckley, WV

#18 May 31, 2011
I used to work for Dr. Paine as a Medical Assistant. I walked out on lunch and never returned. I loved everyone else there but he is, by far, the rudest most obnoxious person I have ever met! I know several other employees that have quit because of him, and yet he wonders why he can't keep a good employee!!
Very Interesting

Beckley, WV

#19 May 31, 2011
Pair A Dox wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me see..just to quote you- "but you know if I had 3 businesses..." - and "At least they care for the patients and not just the wallet".... do you even hear the shit you are talking?
Your dumber than a box of rubber hammers.
Just how many names do you use on here? I have connected your IP number to at least thirty and in most of them you are calling people stupid, dumb, or hurling insults. You change your name as often as I change my panties. Why do you do this, it makes you look like a sily drama queen. I can prove you keep chainging your name, then say things about others doing it, but the most annoying thing you do is name call, when the names all seem to fit you perfectly. Look in the mirror, nutjob.
Pair A Dox

Beckley, WV

#20 May 31, 2011
Very Interesting wrote:
<quoted text>Just how many names do you use on here? I have connected your IP number to at least thirty and in most of them you are calling people stupid, dumb, or hurling insults. You change your name as often as I change my panties. Why do you do this, it makes you look like a sily drama queen. I can prove you keep chainging your name, then say things about others doing it, but the most annoying thing you do is name call, when the names all seem to fit you perfectly. Look in the mirror, nutjob.
Post my IP you lying ass moron. I'll be waiting.
Meanwhile... boing boing boing boing boing.. sounds like someone is a rubber hammer... boing boing boing.
Wow

Beckley, WV

#21 May 31, 2011
There's no way to find out a poster's "ip number" without getting a court order for topix to release the information.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Raleigh county 17 min TRUTH 45
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 54 min Tired of lazy people 4,268
New Eye Mart by Sams (Jul '13) 57 min Paula Fox 8
Looking 1 hr Freakyfriday 1
Drop A Word, Add A Word (Dec '10) 6 hr Jon_B 7,222
Dr Hassan 7 hr Roger 8
Ugly in Beckley 7 hr Roger 18

Beckley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance