George

Charleston, WV

#60129 Aug 13, 2014
This guy is about as believable as Obama saying "If you like your doctor". LOL These has to be one of the worst liars I have ever heard.

http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/video/besto...

“My Cat 01”

Since: Jul 14

General Lee

#60130 Aug 13, 2014
George wrote:
This guy is about as believable as Obama saying "If you like your doctor". LOL These has to be one of the worst liars I have ever heard.
Just review the video from the cop car. If the allegations are true it will be there.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#60131 Aug 13, 2014
George wrote:
its obvious the young man has been coached.
fitness-guru WARNING

Norman, OK

#60132 Aug 13, 2014
http://fox2now.com/2014/08/13/fbi-warns-new-b... the FBI has issued an alert for the town of furguson. watch video.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#60133 Aug 13, 2014
i think the leader of the new black panther is due for a drone strike but obamas his brother. so forget that idea.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#60134 Aug 13, 2014
sadly it wont be a fair fight against the obama voters in furguson. you see folks ... their weapons and bullets are in the pawn shops. they spent that money on the dealers street corner last week.
fitness-guru WARNING

Norman, OK

#60135 Aug 13, 2014
"they got white 12 year old cracker girls hitting the bulls eye everytime" !
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#60136 Aug 13, 2014
go to the 43 second mark.
hillbilly

Gandeeville, WV

#60137 Aug 13, 2014
they better not bother my new white wall tires baby moon hub caps and curb feelers
also don't even think about my fuzzy dice and suicide knob with naked woman on it
i'm drawing the red line on that now
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#60138 Aug 13, 2014
obama and liberals dont like guns. they are afraid of them and us but we told them to take a hike didnt we .. tee hee hee. that was a major blow to many of them whos names will be listed by the NRA/KOCH staff in newspapers in america come election time.

“My egg Spot”

Since: Sep 09

Clarksburg, WV

#60139 Aug 13, 2014
Just a reminder, Goo. Clueless, Nuts, Disagree on all of your posts. You are so full of it you could keep a methane digester running all by yourself.
That fuel cell bit was interesting, but I think you'd get the most energy from a digester, and the residue is actually a better fertilizer than what went in. It makes me wonder why septic tanks aren't set up for gas collection. I think you'd get enough to run a pre-heater for a water heater, or maybe keep a shed from freezing in the winter.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#60140 Aug 13, 2014
Another Damn Liberal wrote:
Just a reminder, Goo. Clueless, Nuts, Disagree on all of your posts. You are so full of it you could keep a methane digester running all by yourself.
That fuel cell bit was interesting, but I think you'd get the most energy from a digester, and the residue is actually a better fertilizer than what went in. It makes me wonder why septic tanks aren't set up for gas collection. I think you'd get enough to run a pre-heater for a water heater, or maybe keep a shed from freezing in the winter.
good idea. you do it and i will drink beer and watch you. i will let you use my 10 cylinder 3/4 ton pickup truck with the catilitic converters cut off and loud mufflers to go to ACE hardware to get parts ok ?.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#60141 Aug 13, 2014
hillbilly

Gandeeville, WV

#60142 Aug 13, 2014
Another Damn Liberal wrote:
it has been done years ago so its nothing you thought up
people used to run a little gas night light in yard that burnt all day long.

now on the other hand as full as poop as you libs are you probably could run a whole house off your poop tank
no i wouldn't let you use my truck i don't want it smelling like well..........poop
hillbilly

Gandeeville, WV

#60143 Aug 13, 2014
by the way wouldn't fumes off your gas poop lights cause global warming??

“If you put your ear to this,”

Since: May 13

You can hear a conservative

#60144 Aug 13, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont lie and I got plenty to say.
You just lied yesterday, then bailed out like the ignorant coward you are.

So, I'll ask you again.

Have you ever taken someone else's work, posted it under your identity with no quotation and not included any citation, source direction or link?

You said you would answer this question, but LIED, and you've been squirming around it for a week now.

It's time to answer, and admit what you are.

But guess what everybody! He won't. He'd rather keep squirming than be a man. Typical dumb tea bagger p_ssy.

#60145 Aug 13, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>Isnt it amazing how a certain groups of people seem to find any excuse to riot and loot. It is like it is breed into them to enjoy mayhem and general criminal behavior. And this wasnt a ghetto, so that excuse wont fly this time. SOmething quite telling about it also is that the family had hired the same lawyer that represented the hooded skittle criminal Trayvon the VERY NEXT DAY.
I love it when dumb white trash makes a statement like "it is like it is breed into them..."

The only thing "bred" into anyone is ignorance. And it's way up IN you, George. Obviously.

Here's an idea if you want to stop riots when filthy pigs execute people illegally (just like they did in Parkersburg, WV a couple months ago - it happens everywhere, all the time). Arrest the criminal. And magic - the rioting stops.

#60146 Aug 13, 2014
Yes it is me wrote:
<quoted text> Just review the video from the cop car. If the allegations are true it will be there.
No it won't. Those videos ALWAYS magically disappear when dumb pigs shoot innocent people (which happens here more than all other countries combined).
1 post removed

#60148 Aug 14, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it really a "stereotype" when it continually proves to be true?
http://politix.topix.com/story/13584-powerful...

The only stereotypes that seem to be true are that white trash racists tend to be uneducated and dumb. If only garbage of your type had the intellect of these young, "stereotypical" men.

“My egg Spot”

Since: Sep 09

Clarksburg, WV

#60149 Aug 14, 2014
Now you teabaggers have one less thing to spout off about. You'll have to increase your bitching on the remaining non-problems if you can't contrive some new fake crisis. Notice how we don't hear about Cliven Bundy any more? Fox Noise quit priming your pump on that one.

Government Food Stamp Program To Be Discontinued Effective March 2015

http://empirenews.net/government-food-stamp-p...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mike Green Voted Against Coal 10 min Red alert 35
Rash of School bus accidents in Raleigh County 1 hr Josh 6
red lobster, golden corral, many more!!!! (Aug '12) 1 hr Brother ruination 47
Truth about Ferguson's Mike Brown 2 hr Typical 37
Anyone need 34 million green cards??? 2 hr As IF 11
Dentists that take adult Medicaid 2 hr Lol 2
SkOoL (Feb '14) 2 hr cgi_46 124
Rahall-Jenkins House race remains tight 10 hr Huntington Guy 114
Mullins plan.....does anyone know? 18 hr Gamblin Green 101
why do black men prefer white women? Thu itwasjustmebeingm... 284