Who do you support for U.S. Senate in...
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#60437 Aug 16, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill Ayers is the consummate liberal, a gutless, lying coward who thinks that he is above the law. But getting back to Furgason, if Obama had one son he would look like Brown, if he had another son he would look like the cop who shot Brown. What is a half-breed to do?
i tell you what he would do ... cater to the welfare voters. all liberals do. shall i show you the obama phone hillary dance with the collectors. hillary is dancing with them for their votes, she doesnt care about them.

“Liberalism - Reward the takers”

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Punish the makers

#60438 Aug 16, 2014
fitness-guru wrote:
<quoted text>i tell you what he would do ... cater to the welfare voters. all liberals do. shall i show you the obama phone hillary dance with the collectors. hillary is dancing with them for their votes, she doesnt care about them.
Do you mean Leg Humper's wife? Look at post #60322 from yesterday.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#60439 Aug 16, 2014
kids are returning to school this week to find new goodies in vending machines on direct orders from none other than ... michelle ! cardboard tasting dried veggies ! scroll down. all the food stuff is gone. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-27254...
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#60440 Aug 16, 2014
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#60441 Aug 16, 2014
name one thing the obamas havent phuucked up. just one thing. name it i dare you.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#60442 Aug 16, 2014
Mgtn Res wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you mean Leg Humper's wife? Look at post #60322 from yesterday.
ok, hold on.

“Imagine Peace”

Since: Sep 09

Clarksburg, WV

#60443 Aug 16, 2014
There was only one guess, and it was wrong. Here is the answer to tonight's mystery quotation.

Palin Appears Incoherent On Her New TV Channel
http://politix.topix.com/story/13647-palin-ap...
Sarah Palin gave an undeniably bizarre response to Elizabeth Warren's calls for a minimum wage increase three weeks ago. Speaking on her new TV channel earlier this week, Palin said the following:

"We believe?" Wait, I thought fast food joints, hurh. Don't you guys think that they're like of the Devil or somethin' I was. Liberals, you want to send those evil employees who would dare work at a fast food joint then ya just don't believe in, thought you wanted to, I dunno, send them to Purgatory or somethin' so they all go VEGAN and, uh, wages and picket lines I dunno they're not often discussed in Purgatory, are they? I dunno why are you even worried about fast food wages because...d...

Well, we believe an America where minimum wage jobs they're not lifetime gigs they're stepping stones..."

Some Democratic activists and left-leaning news sites have speculated that Palin was in fact drunk. Watch the video here:
<see link>
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#60444 Aug 16, 2014
hahaha, hillary catering to people she could care less for. a photo operation with plenty of security for protection. hillary doesnt care to dance. she cares for the ballot vote....shes a stinking liberal.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Since: May 13

Afflict the comfortable

#60445 Aug 16, 2014
Another Damn Liberal wrote:
Let's have three guesses who said this. I'll tell you later.
"We believe?" Wait, I thought fast food joints, hurh. Don't you guys think that they're like of the Devil or somethin' I was. Liberals, you want to send those evil employees who would dare work at a fast food joint then ya just don't believe in, thought you wanted to, I dunno, send them to Purgatory or somethin' so they all go VEGAN and, uh, wages and picket lines I dunno they're not often discussed in Purgatory, are they? I dunno why are you even worried about fast food wages because...d...
That was GOP leader Sarah Palin giving one of her more coherent, intelligent speeches.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#60446 Aug 16, 2014
Hey George, we all know you think that it is perfectly acceptable to take someone else's work, post it under your identity and not give the author credit or cite your source. We know you think that is fine and isn't plagiarism. You've made that clear.

But my question is if you think that the original author of the work you take would agree with that approach? And, would you tell a child in school to conduct themselves this way when reflecting research?

“Imagine Peace”

Clarksburg, WV

#60447 Aug 16, 2014
Hey Bacon, there's some great stories here about greeting religious proselytisers at the door. I've been reading them off and on all day and I'm still not done.
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/08/15/1321...

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#60448 Aug 16, 2014
Hey Bacon, there's some great stories here about greeting religious proselytisers at the door. I've been reading them off and on all day and I'm still not done.
http://www.dailykos.com/story/2014/08/15/1321...
Classic stuff. I'll read them when I have more time.

I once was interrupted having a nooner by two Mormons. Biggest mistake of their lives. I went into detail about exactly what they were missing by being a religious nutbag. Then I forced them to admit to me that their religion wasn't just standard-issue crazy like regular Christianity and Islam. I posed questions like, "Ok, so these gold plates. What happened to them again?"

It was funny. I bet at least one of them left the church by now.

“Imagine Peace”

Clarksburg, WV

#60449 Aug 16, 2014
This is one of the best:

Lately, they bring their little kids with them to (20+/ 0-)

the door, in their little best K-mart suits, on a beautiful sunny Saturday, when kids deserve to be out playing rather than being dragged around to watch their dysfunctional parent attempt to spread dysfunction. Helps soften the initial interaction, I guess they think, or somesuch.

Well, I LOVE this. I greet them, ask what's what, etc., and then when they are about to bail on me, I look into the kid's eyes, and say, very clearly and directly, "Now listen: This is VERY important." and then when I see them connect with that, I say, "Having Faith is believing things that you know aren't true," paraphrasing Sam Clemens. Then I repeat it: "This is very important..." The parent(s) are then in furious backpedal mode at like Mach 6, with "No, that's not right..." So then I lock eyes with the kid and smile and say, breezily, "Sure, thatís right. If it was actually TRUE, you wouldn't need faith to believe it." I did this last week, and it was wonderful to see the snippet of other-worldly concept going down the gullet sideways. You could see it banging around in there. BINGO!!! This kid now has a shot at something beyond his currently imposed whack-a-doodle world-view.

"Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them..."

Yeah, well, I'm on that. Bring 'em.

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#60450 Aug 16, 2014
This is one of the best:
Lately, they bring their little kids with them to (20+/ 0-)
the door, in their little best K-mart suits, on a beautiful sunny Saturday, when kids deserve to be out playing rather than being dragged around to watch their dysfunctional parent attempt to spread dysfunction. Helps soften the initial interaction, I guess they think, or somesuch.
Well, I LOVE this. I greet them, ask what's what, etc., and then when they are about to bail on me, I look into the kid's eyes, and say, very clearly and directly, "Now listen: This is VERY important." and then when I see them connect with that, I say, "Having Faith is believing things that you know aren't true," paraphrasing Sam Clemens. Then I repeat it: "This is very important..." The parent(s) are then in furious backpedal mode at like Mach 6, with "No, that's not right..." So then I lock eyes with the kid and smile and say, breezily, "Sure, thatís right. If it was actually TRUE, you wouldn't need faith to believe it." I did this last week, and it was wonderful to see the snippet of other-worldly concept going down the gullet sideways. You could see it banging around in there. BINGO!!! This kid now has a shot at something beyond his currently imposed whack-a-doodle world-view.
"Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them..."
Yeah, well, I'm on that. Bring 'em.
Elperfecteronimous.
ya kno

New York, NY

#60451 Aug 16, 2014
bacon hater wrote:
<quoted text>Elperfecteronimous.
Lol

“Comfort the afflicted”

Afflict the comfortable

#60452 Aug 17, 2014
George wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah you would think if the kid was shot in the back like they claim the cop would have already been arrested if for nothing else to throw a banana to the monkeys and stop the rioting.
Are the white protesters monkeys, or is it just the black ones?

Do you support government curfews and paramilitary tactics by police in a democratic society?

Do you think these tactics improve or inflame large protests?

Do you feel safer, or more threatened by your government after this display?
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#60453 Aug 17, 2014
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#60454 Aug 17, 2014
also, man who was protecting his restaurant from looters was shot by them last night.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#60455 Aug 17, 2014
cop car was shot at.
fitness-guru

Norman, OK

#60456 Aug 17, 2014
according to fox news business owners are reporting that the police will not respond and that they have the green light to do what they have to do to protect property and themselves.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Suicide at NRG Bridge 13 min Lucy 13
White Trash Lives Matter 17 min Lucy 17
install headers on a corvette 20 min Lucy 3
Repossession of furniture 45 min scamig 14
THis man is begging on C-L everyday 1 hr called 3
Create your own Forum 1 hr Jinxed 759
New to area 9 hr OLD DIRTY MAN 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beckley Mortgages