new pediatrician in beckley

new pediatrician in beckley

Posted in the Beckley Forum

mom

Beckley, WV

#1 Feb 23, 2009
does anybody know the name and/or number of the new female pediatrician in beckley?? I would really love to start taking my daughter to her instead of her current pediatrician but i cant find the name or number anywhere! thanks!
Pediatrician

Charleston, WV

#2 Feb 23, 2009
I think it may be Chele Staton, 9294646
MEEE

Beckley, WV

#3 Feb 23, 2009
Dr. Staton is great, and since she hasn't been open very long, she is not too busy. Office is in the Beckley Medical Arts (my mom tells me it's Dr. Barnes old office if anyone is familiar)...
mommy

Snowshoe, WV

#4 Feb 23, 2009
I took my daughter to Dr. Staton and loved her. Her office staff is great, very friendly and helpful. I am so glad she has opened an office in Beckley.
mom

Beckley, WV

#5 Feb 24, 2009
thank you all so much!! that's who i was looking for!
Mommy

Chicago, IL

#6 Aug 13, 2009
I too switched to Dr. Staton. Wish she was here a long time ago. My daughter loved her and her staff was so friendly. Atleast now we will see the same doctor with each visit, instead of Dr. Who Knows Who Your Gonna Get!
special k

Tarboro, NC

#7 Aug 13, 2009
Dr.Staton is great.I agree Mommy,at least you know who you're seeing
HS teacher

Beckley, WV

#8 Aug 13, 2009
I take my daughter to Andrea McClintic. She and her husband have a practice together. She is a pediatrician and he is general practice. They are located under the orthodontist (name?) on Harper Rd. She is really good too.
Wondering

United States

#9 Aug 13, 2009
Yeah that is why I changed...my son's Dr had too many in with him and before that only PA's...he quit seeing his kids long ago...I may check her out.
kenneth

Tarboro, NC

#10 Aug 23, 2009
yeah im a good one
PHS_grad

Arlington, VA

#11 Aug 26, 2009
I take my son to Rual Acers to Dr. Bennett, he is really good. I used to take him to Dr. Johnson but he never seen him, so i switched.
Help

Beckley, WV

#12 Oct 2, 2013
Can anyone recommend a good pediatrician around Beckley? We never see our current one for sick visits bc she's always overbooked.
my suggestion

Ashburn, VA

#13 Oct 3, 2013
I have taken my son to Dr Solari for 7 years and love him. He recently got a new Fnp Fonda but I love her too. Never really have any issues with getting appointments. Good luck!
unhappy mother

Beckley, WV

#14 Oct 4, 2013
Do not take your child to Dr. Staten. Her office is dirty like disgustingly dirty. Her nurse (Stacy) doesn't wear gloves or wash her hands while administering shots. The hot water is turned off in the office so even of you did wash your hands its wouldn't kill germs. Hand sanitizer does not replace soap and water but its good when you can't get to a sink. Every single visit I have had to remind her of an issue that was found when my daughter was two weeks old and we have had 3 appointments with her. And she cannot practice in any hospitals around here so of your child has an emergency she cannot be seen by her own pediatrician in any hospital. I will be reporting her, her staff and her office to the health department. She needs to be shut down temporarily to get her office in order. My daughter will never see her again.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why do black men prefer white women? (May '14) 35 min Solano for the truth 1,063
Commodities to replace foodstamps 5 hr Realnews 20
Drop A Word, Add A Word (Dec '10) 6 hr Jon_B 7,491
MRSA at Raleigh general wound care center 7 hr Sick to death 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 7 hr Everydaylife 4,407
woay tv (Aug '09) 8 hr Max 109
Got a black girlfriend today. Praise black Jesus 11 hr Fullmetal Alchemist 6

Beckley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beckley Mortgages