Help

United States

#1 May 2, 2012
I'm in NEED of any suggestions of any goods doctors out there that will at least listen. That's all I ask! Please, I will check up on all replies. Raleigh and Fayette Counties. All help is appreciated!!

Score Keeper The Greatest

“Score Keeper Score Keeper”

Level 7

Since: Dec 11

SCORE KEEPER !!!!!!!

#2 May 2, 2012
Help if you could hint at the problem
Help

United States

#3 May 2, 2012
I have several times, today I gave up and walked out on my good for nothing physician. I could do better treating myself than he did.

Score Keeper The Greatest

“Score Keeper Score Keeper”

Level 7

Since: Dec 11

SCORE KEEPER !!!!!!!

#4 May 2, 2012
I know where you are coming from, I am a cancer patient and my Oncologist is great. However i have to have a primary physician for other things and she is totally useless. I was having all kinds of problems Feb and March, i had all kinds of tests done. Seen my Oncologist first and told me i had a UTI. I called my Primary physician and told her that, well her nurses i did and they asked me what they needed to do. I went off!!! I was like, [email protected] i am not a doctor!! You need to tell me what i need to do. A week wait before i could even see her, during that time Oncologist called me again and said she found another infection. By the time i finally got to see the physician i was in terrible shape.I had antibiotics here left over because a year ago my back teeth came loose from the jaw bone due to chemo for my bones, so i started those and got a little better. When i seen the doctor , she looked in my ears and was like, ewwwww you have an infection. No shit huh? With Obama's health care bill doctors will hardly see anybody right now, won't take new patients, luckily the one i am talking about is transfering and suppose to recommend me to another, it is just fricking un real.
I know what you mean

Oak Hill, WV

#5 May 2, 2012
I'm in the same boat. Can't even find a half way decent doctor. What is going on these days?

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#6 May 2, 2012
The good ones are overbooked and they all are drowning in the cesspool of new information and data that has to be reported, due to that fantastic new healthcare plan courtesy of Obama.
It will only get worse when or if this thing kicks into effect.

I am so sorry that all of you are having a hard time finding a good physician.
Good Listener

Oceana, WV

#7 May 2, 2012
If you just need to vent I am here.
Good Listener

Oceana, WV

#8 May 2, 2012
Help wrote:
I have several times, today I gave up and walked out on my good for nothing physician. I could do better treating myself than he did.
If it is pyscologycal FMRS Most Dr.'s you have to have a referral. Sorry i couldn't help you.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#9 May 3, 2012
Score Keeper The Greatest wrote:
I know where you are coming from, I am a cancer patient and my Oncologist is great. However i have to have a primary physician for other things and she is totally useless. I was having all kinds of problems Feb and March, i had all kinds of tests done. Seen my Oncologist first and told me i had a UTI. I called my Primary physician and told her that, well her nurses i did and they asked me what they needed to do. I went off!!! I was like, [email protected] i am not a doctor!! You need to tell me what i need to do. A week wait before i could even see her, during that time Oncologist called me again and said she found another infection. By the time i finally got to see the physician i was in terrible shape.I had antibiotics here left over because a year ago my back teeth came loose from the jaw bone due to chemo for my bones, so i started those and got a little better. When i seen the doctor , she looked in my ears and was like, ewwwww you have an infection. No shit huh? With Obama's health care bill doctors will hardly see anybody right now, won't take new patients, luckily the one i am talking about is transfering and suppose to recommend me to another, it is just fricking un real.
I woke up this morning with this thread on my mind and the response I made to it last night was not what I really wanted to say.
I did not mean to seem to glide quickly over your and the other posters situation with a political comment. I was a little dumb-struck at the thoughts of being in your situations and not finding proper help. Sometimes you cannot find the words to express how you feel and the silence seems to say they are not important. But I think like myself others that read of your problems with a catastrophic illness, plus not having a compassionate and qualified physcian, feel any response we make will be inadequate. Please be aware that since the "in need" thread has been started, those that read it will be adding this group to that special thought, prayer or request list in their heart. Keep posting and your topix family will be here to listen. We might not be able give medical help, but we can provide you with a caring shoulder and you never know when we may need to use your shoulder. Hope this day is a better one for all and may some answers come in your quest for better medical help.
its about time

Tarboro, NC

#10 May 3, 2012
1daydreamer wrote:
<quoted text>
I woke up this morning with this thread on my mind and the response I made to it last night was not what I really wanted to say.
I did not mean to seem to glide quickly over your and the other posters situation with a political comment. I was a little dumb-struck at the thoughts of being in your situations and not finding proper help. Sometimes you cannot find the words to express how you feel and the silence seems to say they are not important. But I think like myself others that read of your problems with a catastrophic illness, plus not having a compassionate and qualified physcian, feel any response we make will be inadequate. Please be aware that since the "in need" thread has been started, those that read it will be adding this group to that special thought, prayer or request list in their heart. Keep posting and your topix family will be here to listen. We might not be able give medical help, but we can provide you with a caring shoulder and you never know when we may need to use your shoulder. Hope this day is a better one for all and may some answers come in your quest for better medical help.
This was a good read, I wish there was more people who would be respectful on topix like you was in your post. It appears there is so much negativity and downgrading to others no one can truely get proper suggestions.
To the one in need, why type of doctor do you need? If you mentioned it already I must have over looked it, I work in the nursing field maybe I could suggest a decent doctor. I wish you all the luck and hope you get well soon.
rebel rouser

Ardsley, NY

#11 May 3, 2012
Help wrote:
I have several times, today I gave up and walked out on my good for nothing physician. I could do better treating myself than he did.
Haha. A pillbilly in need. Get of the zannies and hit the treadmill you loser.

“Ain't you got a jack?”

Level 5

Since: Nov 11

Deepest Darkest Appalachia

#12 May 3, 2012
I would like to find one myself. All they want to do is make referrals to specialists, then the specialists want to refer you to other specialists. So you the only thing you end up getting treated is - badly!
Help

United States

#13 May 3, 2012
its about time wrote:
<quoted text>
This was a good read, I wish there was more people who would be respectful on topix like you was in your post. It appears there is so much negativity and downgrading to others no one can truely get proper suggestions.
To the one in need, why type of doctor do you need? If you mentioned it already I must have over looked it, I work in the nursing field maybe I could suggest a decent doctor. I wish you all the luck and hope you get well soon.
I need a primary doctor.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why do black men prefer white women? (May '14) 1 hr David Alan Coe 992
Owner of Bar 2 hr JIM CROW LIKUD 13
Boy 3 hr Bonesjoneshonescones 4
Garage 3 hr Bill 10
Drop A Word, Add A Word (Dec '10) 6 hr Bert 7,015
Beer Joint 6 hr Bert 11
Wished she was mine. Help 13 hr God it good 35

Beckley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beckley Mortgages