Where-where- where

Beckley, WV

#41 Dec 24, 2011
Where did sheriff tanner say In the news paper that his deputies were crooked or dishonest?
There is crooked city police, deputies from other counties, little city departments, if you counted all the ones over the last several years and the doctors that have been arrested or investigated for selling prescriptions I thank you will find he is probably telling it like it is.
The big problem is the cops are given a choice of resigning or termination.
1. Why did the Black City officer leave Beckley PD. he was quoted in the news as saying to pursue other options that had opened up for him.
Ask any body and they will tell you the story.
2. Just recently a cop was acussed of spraying a female at IHop with pepper spray. What happened to his job did he also have more opitions for his future to open up for him.
3. I could ask about several more going back several years atBeckley PD. Sophia pd & I don't even want to metion Mabscott PD.
The problem with the sheriff is he tells it like it is and all the crap being spread on him & about him are probally being started by some lazy deputies who he has made mad, someone who wants his job, the family of a dumb ass who pointed a loaded assault riffle at deputies who responded and his drunk ass got what he should have got. Bet the number of complaints about a drunk shooting up his neighborhood has been reduced. TANNER FOR SHERIFF In 2012
Peanut

United States

#42 Dec 24, 2011
The above post is so childish! He needs to clean up his own department. Don't cite other departments problems. Everyone is ready for the election this year.
Libbi

Amarillo, TX

#43 Dec 29, 2011
can vouch for that wrote:
<quoted text>Libbi, I had another deputy do the same thing to me, only at first I thought he might have been set up. He made a statement that he was at a girls house drinking beer and eating with her on personal time and he witnessed me calling her on the telephone. I knew I had not called her so I confronted him and at first I thought maybe she had set him up and had someone call while he was there pretending to be me. However once I confronted him face to face, I could tell he was jusst lieing to cover for the girl. I am so disappointed in the deputies now and he caused me lots of problems with his lie. He is married but I guess he had the hots so bad he went right along with the lie. I lost all faith in law and order because he knows he was telling a lie and helped his "lady friend" get out of all kinds of trouble. Cost me a lot of money too. Yes, cops will lie for their "friends".
Honey, I'm sorry to hear that!!! Was is the same cop that lied on me???
e

Orlando, FL

#44 Dec 29, 2011
law enforcement officer wrote:
As a present police officer with many years of service I along with other officers was disappointed in the recent newspaper article in the Register Herald where the Sheriff made the statement there were more dishonest police than doctors. In my many years of experience I have seen more corruption and dishonesty coming from the top instead of the bottom level. Just saying.
shut up officer pigglet noboy cared
What ur soft tweety bird a$$ up
ezu

Amarillo, TX

#45 Dec 29, 2011
e wrote:
<quoted text>
shut up officer pigglet noboy cared
What ur soft tweety bird a$$ up
Too bad they don't have a "retarded" icon on here...
hhmmmm

United States

#46 Dec 31, 2011
<quoted text>Libbi, I had another deputy do the same thing to me, only at first I thought he might have been set up. He made a statement that he was at a girls house drinking beer and eating with her on personal time and he witnessed me calling her on the telephone. I knew I had not called her so I confronted him and at first I thought maybe she had set him up and had someone call while he was there pretending to be me. However once I confronted him face to face, I could tell he was jusst lieing to cover for the girl. I am so disappointed in the deputies now and he caused me lots of problems with his lie. He is married but I guess he had the hots so bad he went right along with the lie. I lost all faith in law and order because he knows he was telling a lie and helped his "lady friend" get out of all kinds of trouble. Cost me a lot of money too. Yes, cops will lie for their "friends".
Was that Hall or someone else?
Peanut

United States

#47 Dec 31, 2011
Nothing but DRAMA at the Sheriff's Office. We need less DRAMA and more deputies doing their job!
overheard

United States

#48 Jan 1, 2012
the less the deputies do the more Tanner rewards them.
can vouch for that

Beckley, WV

#49 Jan 1, 2012
hhmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Was that Hall or someone else?
No, it was not Hall, but I am sure his wifey reads this forum and he knows he lied. Like I said at first I thought his "lady friend" had set him and up and got someone to call her while he was at her place, but once I talked to him face to face, I could tell he was just telling a lie for her and going along with whatever she said. I realize men can be convinced of anything if they have a hard on for someone, but he should have backed down once he saw what was going on. His lie caused a lot of problems. Once I confronted him, I could see he would even lie under oath. I am now scared to death of law enforcement - they will sttop pretty low and I do realize not all of them are like that but they do stick together once one of them lies.
Uhhh

Winfield, WV

#50 Jan 1, 2012
<quoted text>No, it was not Hall, but I am sure his wifey reads this forum and he knows he lied. Like I said at first I thought his "lady friend" had set him and up and got someone to call her while he was at her place, but once I talked to him face to face, I could tell he was just telling a lie for her and going along with whatever she said. I realize men can be convinced of anything if they have a hard on for someone, but he should have backed down once he saw what was going on. His lie caused a lot of problems. Once I confronted him, I could see he would even lie under oath. I am now scared to death of law enforcement - they will sttop pretty low and I do realize not all of them are like that but they do stick together once one of them lies.
Im wondering who youre talking about is the guy really married or divorced and still attached?
hhmmmm

United States

#51 Jan 2, 2012
<quoted text>No, it was not Hall, but I am sure his wifey reads this forum and he knows he lied. Like I said at first I thought his "lady friend" had set him and up and got someone to call her while he was at her place, but once I talked to him face to face, I could tell he was just telling a lie for her and going along with whatever she said. I realize men can be convinced of anything if they have a hard on for someone, but he should have backed down once he saw what was going on. His lie caused a lot of problems. Once I confronted him, I could see he would even lie under oath. I am now scared to death of law enforcement - they will sttop pretty low and I do realize not all of them are like that but they do stick together once one of them lies.
Can you say who the deputy was? I understand how you feel. Sometimes I wish people's noses would grow when they lie!
can vouch for that

Beckley, WV

#52 Jan 3, 2012
hhmmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you say who the deputy was? I understand how you feel. Sometimes I wish people's noses would grow when they lie!
If that was possible that Deputies would probably be about two feet long. lol. After what I have seen out of that Deputy, I wouldn't put anything past him so mentioning his name on here might be damaging to my health if you know what I mean. I am sure that since he lied for this woman, he would do about anything to cover his tracks and save face. He cost me thousands of dollars with his lie and I wish I could believe the woman set him up (got him to come over to her place and then had a friend call and say it was me), but after I confronted him, I could planly see he was willing to say anything he needed to so he could protect his "lady friend". Some deputies need to learn how to seperate police work from personal drama.
can vouch for that

Beckley, WV

#53 Jan 3, 2012
Uhhh wrote:
<quoted text> Im wondering who youre talking about is the guy really married or divorced and still attached?
from what I hear definitely married with a whole bunch of kids. Don't know for sure, don't get into the local gossip market so not sure. Married or not, he done wrong and cost me lots, no excuse for what he done. He can sugar coat it, explain it away, say he didn't do it all he wants, too many know what he did, all the other cops stuck with him because they thought he was telling the truth I guess, and he did a lot of damage with his little lie. Wonder if it was all worth it?
allboutu

Beckley, WV

#54 Jan 3, 2012
wool in eyes wrote:
<quoted text>It's WOOL IN MY EYES! No drugs eh?. I thought for sure thats why you all act that way! When some one don't like law enforcement there's usually a profound reason. About the only time I need them is if I have an accident. You all need to learn to live more civil.
I agree. The people that encounter police officers frequently seem to have the same attitude about them- they are bad. They even teach their children that attitude, that cops are the enemy. Those that are honest, lawful citizens have a completely different attitude and experience with our law officers. Sure, there is bad in every job market, but I have the utmost respect for our Sheriff and feel that he handles his staff efficiently when real problems arise. Stop listening to heresay and next time go and speak with him yourself, but check the attitude at the door before going in. He has our vote. Maybe he made a mistake in the newspaper interview. But all do and it can be taken or interpreted wrong by the reporter. That's not a reason to go hatin on someone with his responsibility. You haven't seen ant dirt on hiin the news, right? Now that's unusual for the kind of sheriff you people are implying he is. Pray for him and our officers. God will reveal who needs weeding out and I'm confident Mr. Tanner would do so.
profound reason

Beckley, WV

#55 Jan 3, 2012
wool in eyes wrote:
<quoted text>It's WOOL IN MY EYES! No drugs eh?. I thought for sure thats why you all act that way! When some one don't like law enforcement there's usually a profound reason. About the only time I need them is if I have an accident. You all need to learn to live more civil.
Have you ever researched how many cops get uncovered for being dishonest. Yes, there is usually a profound reason, the person has been the victim of a cop who will lie. There are people who need them who are victims of a robbery, theft, beating, victim of drunk driver, a domestic situation, not every one who comes in contact with the police is a crook. If you ever encounter a dirty cop, you will change your attitude. They can make life hell and make you feel like you are losing your mind until you fully accept they are just dirty. Not all cops are dirty but one bad apple can make the whole department look bad, and when the sheriff is fooled by them, and takes their side it makes him look so bad too. To Wool In The Eyes, you have to be either a badge bunny, a hermit who never goes out of his house, a spouse of a cop or maybe even a cop to say the things you say. No one is that blind to the fact that a bad cop is the worst form of authority.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#56 Jan 12, 2012
Where-where- where wrote:
Where did sheriff tanner say In the news paper that his deputies were crooked or dishonest?
There is crooked city police, deputies from other counties, little city departments, if you counted all the ones over the last several years and the doctors that have been arrested or investigated for selling prescriptions I thank you will find he is probably telling it like it is.
The big problem is the cops are given a choice of resigning or termination.
1. Why did the Black City officer leave Beckley PD. he was quoted in the news as saying to pursue other options that had opened up for him.
Ask any body and they will tell you the story.
2. Just recently a cop was acussed of spraying a female at IHop with pepper spray. What happened to his job did he also have more opitions for his future to open up for him.
3. I could ask about several more going back several years atBeckley PD. Sophia pd & I don't even want to metion Mabscott PD.
The problem with the sheriff is he tells it like it is and all the crap being spread on him & about him are probally being started by some lazy deputies who he has made mad, someone who wants his job, the family of a dumb ass who pointed a loaded assault riffle at deputies who responded and his drunk ass got what he should have got. Bet the number of complaints about a drunk shooting up his neighborhood has been reduced. TANNER FOR SHERIFF In 2012
your whole statement is riddled with misspellings, poor punctuation, and it seriously hurt my brain to try to make sense of your ramblings, you "ratard" lol

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#57 Jan 12, 2012
ezu wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad they don't have a "retarded" icon on here...
lol you so read my mind, great minds.. great minds...
Mr Jarrell

United States

#58 Jul 31, 2012
Needs to clean up his own department before accusing others.
what-the

Beckley, WV

#59 Jul 31, 2012
Mr Jarrell wrote:
Needs to clean up his own department before accusing others.
Very true! Actually needs to clean HIMSELF UP -
Ron Collins

Oceana, WV

#60 Jul 31, 2012
Well then lets see him do something about it, Tanner is an elected Official and put the hammer down. Only the WVSP acting under the Governor's orders or the Feds can stop him. So let Tanner man up and start arresting crooked cops, firing them within his own department & if the WVSP try to stop they are gonna need Gov. Tomblin's direct orders to do so...

He won't because thats the hard right over the easy wrong & no will vote for him... Simple as that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Woman's body found (Aug '13) 23 min Knows 10
local business owners beware 37 min Concerned Citizen 1
Colton Davis and Traci Hylton 1 hr Viewer 3
Atheists 3 hr God created every... 14
Matt Epling's Wrestling show (Apr '13) 4 hr Natalie_ 206
Randy Fink 5 hr Disgusted 1
Drop A Word, Add A Word (Dec '10) 5 hr honeymylove 5,732
Dr love clinic closing 19 hr got what he deserved 23
Beckley Dating
Find my Match