Gun Battle Between Democrats

Posted in the Beckley Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
capitalist pig

Beckley, WV

#1 Feb 17, 2013
Looks like the first election battle over gun rights will be between democrats. In the race for the congressional seat of felon Jessie Jackson, Jr one of the leading candidates is an NRA backed former congress woman and a gun control candidate who has already recieved a million dollars from that little POS Michael Gloomberg. I know it is Bloomberg, but all the little weasel preaches is doom and gloom.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#2 Feb 17, 2013
Bloomberg is standing up for what he believes...he's entitled to do that. It's as much a right as the right to own guns.

And I like him a lot more than I do Wayne LaPierre, the NRA boogieman.
capitalist pig

Beckley, WV

#3 Feb 17, 2013
Lesson Learned wrote:
Bloomberg is standing up for what he believes...he's entitled to do that. It's as much a right as the right to own guns.
yes he does, but that was just an aside to the post.
I was mostly posting about a pro NRA democrat running against gun control democrats. Since there are 16 candidates in the race, the NRA backed candidate could put together enough votes in the white suburbs to win the democrat nomination. That is why Bloomberg gave money to the leading anti gun candidate.
how funny would it be to have a white, democrat, pro-second amendment congressional candidate running for felon, Jessie Jackson Jrs old seat.

Location hidden

#4 Feb 17, 2013
I've read that Jesse Jr. got like 80% of the vote so I doubt that a white candidate woould win...just sayin'.

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#5 Feb 17, 2013
Lesson Learned wrote:
YES, he does.. He has twenty plus BILLION dollars..HE believes in the size of cokes you drink and a lot of other things.. He's going after styrofoam cups now.

Some of this anti-gun positions could be construed as over the top.

Location hidden

#6 Feb 17, 2013
Shootist wrote:
<quoted text>YES, he does.. He has twenty plus BILLION dollars..HE believes in the size of cokes you drink and a lot of other things.. He's going after styrofoam cups now.
Some of this anti-gun positions could be construed as over the top.
He's just trying to protect those too ignorant or stubborn to take care of themselves. Just because it's there doesn't mean you have to eat or drink it.

Thank god about the styrofoam cups...do you know those things NEVER decompose?

Location hidden

#7 Feb 17, 2013
Lesson Learned wrote:
<quoted text>
He's just trying to protect those too ignorant or stubborn to take care of themselves. Just because it's there doesn't mean you have to eat or drink it.
Exactly.. what do you think the conservatives are trying to do concerning the left wing liberals?
The conservatives are trying to protect them because of those who are too etc. etc. etc.:)

Just because the kool aid is out there, doesn't mean they have to drink it:)

Location hidden

#8 Feb 17, 2013
Shootist wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly.. what do you think the conservatives are trying to do concerning the left wing liberals?
The conservatives are trying to protect them because of those who are too etc. etc. etc.:)
Just because the kool aid is out there, doesn't mean they have to drink it:)
Conservatives drink just as much, or probably more, koolade than liberals do....because there's more there to drink...lol
capitalist pig

Beckley, WV

#9 Feb 17, 2013
Lesson Learned wrote:
I've read that Jesse Jr. got like 80% of the vote so I doubt that a white candidate woould win...just sayin'.
there are 16 candidates, if the black vote is split among a large number of black candidate, a white candidate could win the primary. that would make an interesting general election. Im sure the white candidate in that distict is a long shot, since it has been proven that the black vote is the most racial vote in America.
For the record

United States

#10 Feb 17, 2013
Lesson Learned wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither does margarine.

Location hidden

#11 Feb 18, 2013
For the record wrote:
<quoted text>
Neither does margarine.
Really? I'm a butter person myself.

Location hidden

#12 Feb 18, 2013
capitalist pig wrote:
<quoted text>
there are 16 candidates, if the black vote is split among a large number of black candidate, a white candidate could win the primary. that would make an interesting general election. Im sure the white candidate in that distict is a long shot, since it has been proven that the black vote is the most racial vote in America.
I agree with that...and why not? They're a bloc.
James

Poca, WV

#13 Feb 18, 2013
Lesson,here's one for you;go to the zoo to see an African lion,go to the white house to see a lieing African.
For the record

United States

#14 Feb 18, 2013
Lesson Learned wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? I'm a butter person myself.
I read margarine is one molecule away from plastic.

Bug Ridge
Level 1

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#15 Feb 18, 2013
For the record wrote:
<quoted text>I read margarine is one molecule away from plastic.
Yep, Oleomargarine one step away from Diesel Fuel.

Location hidden

#16 Feb 18, 2013
James wrote:
Lesson,here's one for you;go to the zoo to see an African lion,go to the white house to see a lieing African.
Well James, you're about as stupid as they come, aren't you....awwww!
1 post removed
For the record

United States

#18 Feb 18, 2013
Joker wrote:
Guys that carry guns have no nuts so they have to carry a gun to feel like a man just like guys on this site hiding behind there computers
Have a nice buss ride.

Bug Ridge
Level 1

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#19 Feb 18, 2013
Joker wrote:
Guys that carry guns have no nuts so they have to carry a gun to feel like a man just like guys on this site hiding behind there computers
Guy with gun ... Make you nutless!

Location hidden

#20 Feb 18, 2013
Joker wrote:
LOL

Strange, I carry a gun most of the time and I just looked again, just to be on the safe side, and yep I've still got both of mine:)

If you are ever assaulted in your own home or elsewhere by a person with a knife or gun, just show them your nuts:)
James

Reedy, WV

#21 Feb 18, 2013
Joker wrote:
Just call you "nut less" when the crap hits the fan. Lol.I know,you will call the cops. Lol. While you wait on them to show up,your nuts will be in your hand,courtesy of the robber. Enjoy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bible belt is loosening 37 min grannie numnum 24
Those Fine Veterans 1 hr Porch Honkey the ... 7
Drop A Word, Add A Word (Dec '10) 4 hr Jon_B 6,616
global warming is here (Jan '14) 5 hr Porch Honkey the ... 449
How much $ does an inmate need in jail (Jun '13) 6 hr Flattop 53
New River Park Pool is DISGUSTING 18 hr Just Sayin 14
New River Park Pool 19 hr Drug Lord 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beckley Mortgages