In WV they say Incest is Best Kept in...

In WV they say Incest is Best Kept in the Family

Posted in the Beckley Forum

fannie love gays

Beckley, WV

#1 May 27, 2013
CHARLESTON, W.Va.-- A Charleston man pleaded not guilty Monday to charges he repeatedly sexually assaulted his teenage daughter over about a 13-year period, causing her to give birth to three of his grandchildren.

Charles Shamblin Jr., 56, of Paint Creek was arraigned in Kanawha County Circuit Court on Monday on charges of second-degree sexual assault, incest and sexual abuse by a parent or guardian.

On Jan. 11, the woman, who is now 35, told police that Shamblin abused her from the time she was 7 until she was 20, according to a search warrant affidavit.

The woman's children are 21, 16 and 15. The woman apparently gave birth to the first of Shamblin's children when she was about 14 years old.

A paternity test performed at Marshall University confirms that Shamblin has a 99.9 percent probability of fathering each child.
fannie

Glen Rogers, WV

#2 May 27, 2013
This gay adopted a boy and look what he did!!!!

Horrific killing of Gay man & toddler son shocks Seattle

As the grim details of the horrific murder scene have come to light, so, too, have the charges. On August 16, Dr. Louis C. Chen, 39, was charged with two counts of aggravated murder in connection with the deaths of his partner Eric Cooper, 29, and their 2-year-old son, Cooper Chen, in their First Hill apartment.

For now, though, a three-day mystery exists because, according to the prosecutors' charging documents obtained by SGN, the last time the apartment complex's electronic key system registered anyone entering the apartment was at 3:30 p.m. on August 8.

The bodies and a blood-covered Chen were not found until August 11, three days later, leading prosecutors to theorize that the slayings could have taken place on any one of those days.

What prosecutors and police do know is that on the morning of August 11, Chen's sister was trying desperately to get in touch with her brother. She contacted the apartment manager of the building where Chen, Cooper, and their toddler lived, because she had not heard from her brother in three days.

According to the formal charging documents, shortly after 9 a.m. that morning, the manager knocked on the door of the penthouse apartment. Chen didn't open the door. Instead, according to the building manager, Chen yelled from the other side of the door that the manager should return in one hour. The manager told Chen his sister was trying to contact him.

According to the court documents, Chen's sister also called Madonna Carlson, a manager at Virginia Mason Medical Center, who was already concerned because Chen had not shown up for a required orientation that morning. Chen was scheduled to begin work as an endocrinologist at Virginia Mason the following Monday.

Carlson then went to Chen's residence.

This time, responding to Carlson, Chen opened the door, and according to charging documents, he was nude, semiconscious, and covered in dried blood.

Carlson saw Eric Cooper's body - dressed only in boxer shorts - on the living room floor and immediately called 911. She was instructed to move any weapons away from the body, so she kicked a butcher knife into the kitchen, the court documents reported.

The police officers who arrived at the scene responding to the 911 call reported that Chen's right eye was swollen shut and he was found slumped near the front door.
When questioned by the officers,'Who stabbed you and your partner?' Chen said,'I did,' the charging documents said.
Sergeant Sean Whitcomb, a spokesman for the Seattle Police Department, told the media that SPD officers at the scene described the slayings inside the apartment as 'horrific.'

Charging documents stated that Eric Cooper was found dead in the living room of the couple's apartment with wounds to his face, neck, chest, back, and hands. Prosecutors reported that he had been stabbed at least 100 times.

Their son, Cooper Chen, was found dead in the bathtub. He had suffered numerous cuts to his neck.
Both police and prosecutors allege that as many as five knives may have been used in the savage attacks.'All of the knives had reddish-brown stains on them that appeared to be blood,' read the charging statement. According to police, a butcher knife was found, along with a large kitchen knife with the blade broken off.

HOMOSEXUALS COULD KILL A 2 YEAR OLD MALE BABY THEY ADOPTED??????????
HOMOSEXUALS KILL THEIR LIFE PARTNER LOVERS?
REALLY??????????
YOU MEAN GAYS ARE NOT THE ANGELS THEY WANT YOU TO BELIEVE?????
THE SAME GROUP OF GAYS THAT CAN KILL BABIES IS THE SAME GROUP THAT CAN BASH HETEROSEXUALS ??????????
SO MANY GAYS READING THIS ARE BIGOTS AND KNOW THEY ARE BIGOTS????
ARE YOU READY FOR MORE???????? BECAUSE THERE IS LOTS MORE. LOTS AND LOTS.
AUNT fannie will never STOP!
Dallas Ware

Oldtown, MD

#3 Oct 21, 2013
Lottery parlors in WVa are played very little in the last few years because they don't give you a chance to set and play like they use to.Give you very little Payout if any.They say they are loseing money! I among others wonder way they don't pay out more!
1 post removed
CAPITALIST PIGSGAYSTALKER

Beckley, WV

#5 Oct 21, 2013
Me, my dad and brother must be queer for loving their bigoted lifestyle.
1 post removed

Beckley, WV

#7 Oct 21, 2013
1 post removed

Beckley, WV

#9 Oct 21, 2013
Sad story of queer who molested kids under his care and is a sickening person, like me:

Victims of a once-respected child psychiatrist for San Mateo County blasted him Monday as a monster who robbed them of their dignity and self-worth before a judge sentenced him to eight years in prison for child molestation.

One victim likened 81-year-old William Ayres, who faced up to 22 years in prison at the sentencing hearing, to a wolf spider, which is known for its hunting skills.

"Today, I'm here for me," said the victim, identified in court only as Thomas C. "Today is not for you. Today is for all of the people that you've victimized. You've been called a doctor, a title that holds great responsibility. You don't deserve it. You used that status as a way to prey on children."

Thomas said he had become a psychotherapist to help children in need, turning his ordeal into a way to help others, in contrast to how Ayres treated him as a child.

"You are the monster they talk about," he said.

Another victim, Carl F., broke down as he described how being abused by Ayres at age 9 had affected his relationship with his family.

Carl said he was distant with his son, avoided sex with his wife and was suspicious of all doctors, so much so that he considered all examinations of genitals to be "prurient" in nature.

Carl said he and his wife had delayed having their son because he was afraid of becoming a child molester himself. He said he had long harbored a fear of being arrested for failing to turn in Ayres before he victimized other children.

"Ayres is a master manipulator," Carl said.

Carl's mother also spoke, saying Ayres "is not the doctor or treater as he was trained to be. He was a destroyer of all those boys."

Ayres, sitting in a wheelchair, looked down for much of the hearing in Redwood City in front of Judge Beth Freeman of San Mateo County Superior Court.

In May, Ayres entered no-contest pleas to all the charges against him - eight felony counts of child molestation- for sexually abusing five boys from 1988 to 1996. Prosecutors say there were more victims, but that those crimes occurred beyond the statute of limitations.

The judge gave Ayres the maximum sentence of eight years for each count, but ran the sentences concurrently. She cited the defendant's age and lack of a criminal record.

The judge, addressing William Ayres, said, "You violated the innocence of young boys in your care."

Ayres, the former head of the American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry, counseled children who were sent to him by San Mateo County government agencies. He acknowledged that he molested the victims during physical examinations he said were part of their counseling sessions.

Ayres was arrested in 2007, but his first trial ended in a hung jury two years later. When prosecutors decided to retry him, defense attorneys argued he was not mentally competent.

That led to another jury trial to determine his competency, which also resulted in a hung jury in October 2011 and led to his placement at Napa State Hospital.

Prosecutors said Ayres was faking dementia, using his medical knowledge to fool other doctors into believing that he was incompetent to aid in his defense. Doctors at Napa State agreed.

Fannie who is also Andre Linoge AND Capitalist Pig Gay Daddy is a closet masturbator who lives in his mommy's basement and sits on the internet all day with his BVDs on, brown in the back, yellow in the front.

Beckley, WV

#10 Oct 21, 2013
1 post removed
Fannie the QUEER

Manassas, VA

#12 Oct 22, 2013
Thanks everyone for drawing attention to this sad story
1 post removed
Fannie the queer

Beckley, WV

#14 Oct 22, 2013
Thanks everyone for supporting a pervert like me, a sick, twisted, pervert like me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
59 news 2 hr Liberty for All 5
Upside-down flag patches on army uniforms. (Aug '13) 3 hr 88 Lima 16
lennoxx?????????????? 10 hr Robert 42
Drop A Word, Add A Word (Dec '10) 11 hr Jon_B 7,192
Dr. Kevin Lucky (Mar '12) 14 hr Ted89 12
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 14 hr TheTruthAlways2 4,168
Black men 15 hr Lol 5

Beckley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance