Since: Jan 09

Daniels

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2009

and no C Pig, I think you know me enough that this is not that simple, I knew the family and he was having problems. But the way this was handled was BS. wait until November, If its not continued and youll see.. But I respect you too much to argue you over this since it is a little personal.
Im through on this subject because these folks are idiots.
Im going to have to load my side kicks now..
capitalist pig

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2009

Judged:

yeah if the guy had killed the police or one of the neighbors, kingfish would be pleading to get him off. he was just a troubled, misunderstood person. we used to be able to lock nut cases up before they hurt themselves or others, but liberals wont let us do that anymore.
Tahoe Driver

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2009

Judged:

Threats are you kidding me ! You are crazier than I thought. Oh I might be on my own but apparently you are not going to be because you would be the one calling 911!LOL You know it!
capitalist pig

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2009

ok kingfish, i will shut up and wait to november. dont usually agree with you, but never known you to lie. we will talk about it in november.
capitalist pig

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2009

Judged:

excuse me, until november. dont want the language police on me again.
Cabell Heights Resident

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2009

Judged:

mpkingfish wrote:
by the way, If you are such concerned neighbors, why didnt you try to incourage rehab or other MH treatment... or was executing him just more convienant.
That was not my place that was his families!
I did not know what was going on behind closed doors! Why did you not suggest it! Oh by the way I think you need to be committed! Since I am so concerned all of a sudden!
Genny

Tarboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2009

Judged:

Rob's death was a tragedy for all involved, Rob was a a hell of a guy, but it also sound's like he had a side that most of us didnt know. I thought the world of him. But knowing both sides of this tragedy, makes it a very touchy subject for me, the officers who responded that night have been to hell and back dealing and learning to deal with what happened that night.. Most officer's that have to pull their guns have never had to use them, the men who killed Rob, are not cold hearted killers, they are wonderful men. So we need to get off of it, out of respect for both sides.. These gentlemen are by no means proud of what they had to do, and talking shit will not bring Rob back.. So what purpose is this topic serving, thats doing anybody any good, if shit talking would help, I would be all about it, but as I said these are touchy area's for some ppl on here..
Roanoke

Roanoke, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2009

Judged:

you know its obvious this chuck person did something. I mean many cops have died in the line of duty and never has this kinda stink been raised about a man. The truth lies with the wife he was divorcing. She informed people he was addicted to something heavy
po patrol

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2009

Show more results from wvcriminaldefenseattorney.wordpress.com
this will be interesting to say the least.
Interesting for sure

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 6, 2009

Judged:

well maybe in some places we still have the "good ol boy" stuff going on...no matter what happens they defend one another..I don't know what cops in this area are corrupt but have ran across one years ago..stopped me for inspection sticker..which had just expired...that part is true..but lied me and my friend did not have our seat belts on..bul!l..I had mine on the whole time and so did my friend..hell if I do something wrong I did..but to lie about something I did not do...no way..requested a hearing to fight that no cops showed. But in the Smith case...something is amiss there..not saying he is bad..but he messed up that night, and the others covered for him.
well

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2009

why wrote:
<quoted text>Robb Webb---a wonderful man and father was murdered by the police in July 2006----is his children any less fatherless then Chuck Smith daugter is---Hell NO!!!!
so understood but why are you not setting up fundraisers or pocker runs to help his children its not there fault he was outside with a ak47 but friends and family is the ones doing this for Smiths family so you can do the same raiser for the Webb family now cant you
well

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2009

mpkingfish wrote:
<quoted text>OH my IC...you steped into this one...If the deputies were not policemen, they would have been charged and convicted of first degree murder.
the deputies were clearly looking for action by their conduct.
If they would have used their car appropriatly with their siriens loud and their blue lights flashing, Mr Webb would have greeted them with a polite smile and a how can I help you officer...WITHOUT his GUN.
INSTEAD, the cops decided to play war games and sneek through the neighborhood, hide, wait and kill MR WEBB.
dont take my word for it, the most police bias paper even had to print the events as painful as it must have been...http://www.register-her ald.com/local/local_story_1262 31744.html
Sorry IC, I got you on this one..
well no u didnt thats there training anytime police respond to a violent call they are trained to turn light and siren off if not the are a sitting duck they dont know who they are dealing with or the persons state of mind so just pull up lights and siren on and if the person wants to hurt them they dont have a chance so what they did was proper by the training they receive at the police academy so again outside with a ak47 the officers dont know this man and he had more fire power than they did they had no choice it is sad but thats there job
well

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2009

Judged:

Reality wrote:
The reality is that some beckley police officers are corrupt. Remember when that state policeman killed his wife. He did that shit right in front of the beckley police, hell he was draggin her by her hair in front of them without a uniform on, and they just let him go. The Beckley Police announce the fact that Chuck Smith was shady and he was an off duty police officer "shaking down" a drug dealer. That's the fact....most people who have any kind of common sense know that this was what happened. The Beckley Police Dept knows that this happened thats why they keep having these events so they can keep telling themselves he was killed in the line of duty. By the way im not trying to be mean it sucks he was killed. I feel sorry for his daughter. But to say he is a HERO is absolute bullshit no one would say that about joe shmoe who got shot buying cocaine.
well aparently you dont know what you are talking about it was a deputy that was present when the trooper shot his girlfriend and they paid a million dollars to the family it wasnt Beckley Police so we know you dont know shi#
Wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 7, 2009

Judged:

yeah but the bad thing is that they were there and did nothing!!! Think about it the RCSD or BCP or whoever where there did NOTHING to stop him...and they should have been paid waaayyy more than that million dollars IMO if they stood by and let it happen..they should be in jail right along beside him.
Nana T

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2009

Judged:

Cabell Heights Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
No unlike you I have feeling and I called 911 to ensure the saftey of my own children . It sounds to me that you are a cold hearted bastered for suggesting such! I moved for many reasons one mainly I did not feel safe in that neighborhood! I know I was not resposible for no killing and that Mr. Webb basically executed himself, That night no one had to do it for him! If you would have been in the police officers shoes that night you to would have had the same out come and then people would be on here talking crap about you! You can sit there and try to be all mighty and say that it would not because you would of done things differently but you do not know that!
Amen sister! Don't feel guilty for what you done you done what you felt you needed to do to protect you and your family. You must have known the past history of Mr. Webb. I am sorry the situation turned out like it did but Mr. Webb made a choice that night and that was to celebrate the 4th of July outside in his underwear shooting an AK-47. I am sure at that given point his family feared for their safety as well. Dont feel bad for what you done. Most of us would have done the same thing made the call to 911!
RE WEBB

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2009

Judged:

As a neighbor of the late Webb, I can swear upon your stacks of Bibles that this man was a dangerous terror.
I personally thought about blowing his head off, as he would ride past my tiny children who were in our yard on his loud racing 4 wheeler, spraying rocks all over them, striking their faces, eyes. It was just a miracle there was not a serious injury. He would spray gravels with his racing loud 4 wheeler hitting my house and vehicles with rock spray as he rode through other people's private property. He was a S**T ASS. I confronted him from my property with an aluminum baseball bat once and just told him that he was about to see the mean side in me. He laughed and sped off. He was smart enough to put that loud 4 wheeler in the garage before the cops could get here. We all despised him. He was indeed shooting his rifle into the air that night. He did a lot of things that were 100% antisocial and dangerous to all around him. Don't try to make him a saint. Don't criticize the deputies for what they did. You weren't there. We lived near this creature for several years. I am so glad he got the outcome he deserved. Water seeks its own level sooner or later.
FancyFinancer

Ronceverte, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2009

he was a fast runner and brittany is very nice!
Zack is cool too!
po patrol

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 10, 2009

Judged:

you people are making this law suit easy..
Im sorry, being an a$$hole is not an excuse to kill sombody.. the poster that said this is what you all wanted sounds true.
all Ive heard is underwear, shooting in celebration or being drunk, and a loud 4 wheeler..
you guys are sick.
you said his reaction was laughing and putting the 4 wheeler up before the police showed up..are you serious..kill him,, hey, Ive got a neighbor that mows his yard a 7am, can you take care of him too?
The Phish

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2009

Judged:

BAD COP wrote:
everyone knows this guy was a bad cop. HE was a addict and he was trying to get his fix by using a bad guy that had what chuck was fixed on. Its good the guy is in jail. but the cop wasnt being a cop when he was murdered
Thats true that wasent a cop murdered it was a Junkie Murdered ..its sad to say that he was once a good cop and then just crossed the line and became a junkie so in my eyes it was just another junkie/Addict dead and gone
The Phish

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 13, 2009

Judged:

Nana T wrote:
<quoted text>
Amen sister! Don't feel guilty for what you done you done what you felt you needed to do to protect you and your family. You must have known the past history of Mr. Webb. I am sorry the situation turned out like it did but Mr. Webb made a choice that night and that was to celebrate the 4th of July outside in his underwear shooting an AK-47. I am sure at that given point his family feared for their safety as well. Dont feel bad for what you done. Most of us would have done the same thing made the call to 911!
I own and Ak and i dont shoot at Cabell heights my mother lives across the street from mr Webb and i have known him since i was small he was a very nice man and a loving father to his KIDS

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 81 - 100 of226
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

70 Users are viewing the Beckley Forum right now

Search the Beckley Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 5 min bacon hater 51,837
Destroying The US From Within. 8 min Lesson Learned 2
DMV Hearing (Sep '11) 54 min troy 33
Rockets into Gaza 1 hr Jim Bob 1
Lois Lerner 1 hr Ludwig 4
Phone number 1 hr Brandon 3
New Players In Middle East Ballpark. 2 hr Backwoods Hippy 1
Doctor Assaulted 4 hr spare me 87
Immigrants Beckley Bound 5 hr Ludwig 116
•••
•••
•••
•••