First Prev
of 12
Next Last
toe

Schuylkill Haven, PA

#1 Aug 31, 2009
Why do we continue to raise money for this mans daughter,when she grows up she may learn that daddy had a girlfriend,did drugs himself,went to church on Sundays at the bars on Fridays and Saturdays and feel that it is ok to lead a corrupt life,his death only removed 3 drug people off the streets and cost the city of Beckley lots of money and made a lot of people lie by saying what a wonderful man he was,when they all knew better. Children lose their fathers all the time why should they keep asking for donations if the truth was known his social security is giving her more money than he ever thought about,after all he had to give the bars,women,pay for his habit and yet donate money to the church,his family most likely came last
Enough Already

Beckley, WV

#2 Aug 31, 2009
I have been catching up on Beckley posts and I am really disgusted by this whole site honestly. At least the bickering and gossip. It is time to let this man Rest in Peace for God's sake.

I personally think its time to let it all settle and everyone move on.
I Know

Beckley, WV

#3 Sep 1, 2009
That is so ugly. If you don't agree, don't donate. What goes around comes around!
ralph

Beckley, WV

#4 Sep 1, 2009
Careful now, you're revealing just the type person you are. He had a right to go to church. And if you went you sure wouldn't be making those remarks. No doubt when you die the paper will say what church you attended even if you never go into one. People try to find the best in people when they leave this world but I admit You are making it difficult for you.
eric

Oak Hill, WV

#5 Sep 1, 2009
toe wrote:
Why do we continue to raise money for this mans daughter,when she grows up she may learn that daddy had a girlfriend,did drugs himself,went to church on Sundays at the bars on Fridays and Saturdays and feel that it is ok to lead a corrupt life,his death only removed 3 drug people off the streets and cost the city of Beckley lots of money and made a lot of people lie by saying what a wonderful man he was,when they all knew better. Children lose their fathers all the time why should they keep asking for donations if the truth was known his social security is giving her more money than he ever thought about,after all he had to give the bars,women,pay for his habit and yet donate money to the church,his family most likely came last
couldnt have said it better myself.itis sad but its the truth
crocidile

Oak Hill, WV

#6 Sep 1, 2009
toe wrote:
lets have a ride to honor all children who have lost their parents....not just a dirty cop
to all the punks

Oak Hill, WV

#7 Sep 1, 2009
toe wrote:
whats the matter you must just be a low life and jealous he was a good police officer and was not dirty so if people want to donate its there business and i quess you want to talk a little trash you can do it on this site and hide behind a fake name its probably a good thing or you would get your guts stomped out of you so be a chicken and hide
to all the punks

Oak Hill, WV

#8 Sep 1, 2009
crocidile wrote:
<quoted text>lets have a ride to honor all children who have lost their parents....not just a dirty cop
you to chicken shi% hide behind a fake name to much of a punk to come out with who u really are punk as% bitc@
to all the punks

Oak Hill, WV

#9 Sep 1, 2009
eric wrote:
<quoted text>couldnt have said it better myself.itis sad but its the truth
really sad but true you dont know what the hell yout talking about what are you some low life that dont take care of you kids got busted for drugs so if you know some facts not rumors lets hear it but i quarantee you dont know shi@ so lets see if you man up and quit iding behind a fake name bitc$
eric

Oak Hill, WV

#10 Sep 1, 2009
to all the punks wrote:
<quoted text>really sad but true you dont know what the hell yout talking about what are you some low life that dont take care of you kids got busted for drugs so if you know some facts not rumors lets hear it but i quarantee you dont know shi@ so lets see if you man up and quit iding behind a fake name bitc$
just the facts,mam. just the facts
Blondie

Beckley, WV

#11 Sep 1, 2009
toe wrote:
Oh my gosh you guys are saying what I've been thinking for so long. How come people think that since he was a cop that he was "god" - he was cheating on his wife, had his girlfriend with him, was drunk, and used drugs himself or was buying them for his girlfriend. A great example of one of Beckley's finest huh?? Of course they are just covering all this up like the State Police does all the time. It would be astounding for the general public to know how much they cover up for their own officers for domestic violence and drinking and driving all the time.
eric

Oak Hill, WV

#12 Sep 1, 2009
exactly rite blondie,couldnt have said that better myself, his toxicology would have
Wondering

United States

#13 Sep 1, 2009
I don't know if he was buying drugs or not...or was on drugs...I do feel very sorry for his child...but he was having an affair and was married. Also after a night of bar hopping you don't go out with your gf and buy drugs for a drug bust etc...I am not saying he was a bad man in any way and NO he did not deserve to be killed. His actions and lack of judgement did contribute a major part in his demise..that is a sad but true fact.
Someone who knows facts

Beckley, WV

#14 Sep 2, 2009
All of this crap is so innaccurate.As a person who knows,get a freakin' life people.What a bunch of dumbasses.You talk of what you hear,and I see not one fact on here.Leave it alone.Go to your job,work.Go to your friends,laugh.Go home,kiss your family,and just be thankful for every minute WE are fortunate enough to still have on this earth.And leave the ones who aren't, in peace,regardless of your gossip or opinions.Find some kind of hobby,besides this.
eric

Oak Hill, WV

#15 Sep 2, 2009
Someone who knows facts wrote:
All of this crap is so innaccurate.As a person who knows,get a freakin' life people.What a bunch of dumbasses.You talk of what you hear,and I see not one fact on here.Leave it alone.Go to your job,work.Go to your friends,laugh.Go home,kiss your family,and just be thankful for every minute WE are fortunate enough to still have on this earth.And leave the ones who aren't, in peace,regardless of your gossip or opinions.Find some kind of hobby,besides this.
if you know so damn much ,enlighten us
informed citizen

Oak Hill, WV

#16 Sep 2, 2009
toe wrote:
You start out by saying "why do WE continue to raise money for this mans daughter"

First of all - where's the WE? If you don't want to contribute or donate to the cause - then simply ignore it and go on about your business. There's no WE involved - people participate & donate because they want to.

Chuck Smith (human being and fellow citizen) is gone & has no control over what's done in his name - may he rest in peace. A fellow officer and motorcycle rider wanted to personally do something in honor of his memory & to raise money for another's child and some here go berzerk & act like that is a crime.

The crime was the murder of a human being - whether a law enforcement person or john q private citizen. Let's not lose site of that. Don't give if you don't believe in the cause & stop trashing a person who cannot respond and will never be able to live their life and in accordance with what some think is the "right" way. I doubt whether Officer Smith was perfect & I doubt many people are. Smith's marital situation had nothing to do with his murder.

Everything here is just talk - whether supporting Officer Smith or slamming him. How about...let's let him rest in peace and let the perps serve their time for their crimes.
ralph

Beckley, WV

#17 Sep 2, 2009
I for one don't care about his personal life, but at least he had a good job and was working. Children cannot be held accountable for what their dad does anyway. No one is obligated to give so keep your money, you may need it. Go buy a lottery ticket if it makes you feel better. Every one has a right to spend their money as they want and don't need to get your approval.
Level 3

Since: Nov 08

Waynesboro, VA

#18 Sep 2, 2009
Chuckie Smith john ball emmett feijo THOSE ARE THE KINDS OF MEN I GREW UP WITH! Chuck smith was a DAYUM GOOD COP and a DAYUM FINE MAN!
BAD COP

Roanoke, VA

#19 Sep 2, 2009
everyone knows this guy was a bad cop. HE was a addict and he was trying to get his fix by using a bad guy that had what chuck was fixed on. Its good the guy is in jail. but the cop wasnt being a cop when he was murdered
Enough Already

Beckley, WV

#20 Sep 2, 2009
informed citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
You start out by saying "why do WE continue to raise money for this mans daughter"
First of all - where's the WE? If you don't want to contribute or donate to the cause - then simply ignore it and go on about your business. There's no WE involved - people participate & donate because they want to.
Chuck Smith (human being and fellow citizen) is gone & has no control over what's done in his name - may he rest in peace. A fellow officer and motorcycle rider wanted to personally do something in honor of his memory & to raise money for another's child and some here go berzerk & act like that is a crime.
The crime was the murder of a human being - whether a law enforcement person or john q private citizen. Let's not lose site of that. Don't give if you don't believe in the cause & stop trashing a person who cannot respond and will never be able to live their life and in accordance with what some think is the "right" way. I doubt whether Officer Smith was perfect & I doubt many people are. Smith's marital situation had nothing to do with his murder.
Everything here is just talk - whether supporting Officer Smith or slamming him. How about...let's let him rest in peace and let the perps serve their time for their crimes.
You said everything I was thinking. The more I read everything on this site the more disgusted with people I become. Instead of being a useful place for people to discuss things and get real answers to questions or discuss meaningful issues it is nothing more than a forum for people to gossip and slander and show how MISINFORMED they really are. I implore you people to let this man REST IN PIECE regardless of what your opinion is on this issue. I think its wonderful that we all have the freedom to have our own opinions and beliefs but for goodness sake, STOP and THINK if this were you or your family would you really want this to go on and on? As "informed citizen" said Officer Smith is not here to defend himself. So let it be. Enough Already.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 6 min Mgtn Res 1,593
Bojangles Raleigh Mall area opening soon. 13 min Enter Username 7
natalie and jack 30 min nosurprise 81
wanting to buy a female pitbull puppy (Mar '12) 31 min Tony 167
Michael Shawn Shively OUT OF JAIL AGAIN 36 min Han Solo 2
Joe Manchin Daughter 1 hr strategery 23
Beckley Corruption Going for LAND GRAB ANNEXATI... 2 hr Nancy 4
shannon frazier dead 14 hr JLB 30

Beckley Jobs

More from around the web