Fugitive File: Drug Round Up Held in ...

Fugitive File: Drug Round Up Held in Raleigh County

There are 59 comments on the WVNS-TV Ghent story from Apr 3, 2008, titled Fugitive File: Drug Round Up Held in Raleigh County. In it, WVNS-TV Ghent reports that:

Posted Wednesday, April 2, 2008 ; 06:00 PM Updated Wednesday, April 2, 2008 ; 08:03 PM Police need your help to track down few remaining suspects after a recent drug roundup. via WVNS-TV Ghent

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WVNS-TV Ghent.

truth-hurts

Lindale, TX

#31 Jan 23, 2009
BABYGIRL wrote:
Tell me something how in the hell does the Curry's and Butlre's and Mitchell's always get out of trouble with the law?I have never understood that in all of my years of living around this area.
hummmm the rileys and goffs and kincaids are the same way
incognito is ok

Lindale, TX

#32 Jan 28, 2009
stupid wrote:
stupid talking like this on here
Being incognito isnt Stupid... it's wanting to feel like your reporting drug dealers without telling who you are. When in actuality it's doubtful any law enforcement reads these sites and if they do no one has said what they dont already know. PROOF is what they need. IF by some chance they would read this one or the couple of other here on TOPIX that ""NARCS"" out the drug dealers.. so be it. If they want to know who actually wrote it on here it wouldnt take them but a very few minutes to find out... Nothing wrong with those of us wanting to express how we feel about certain dealers. I am not being smart A, I just think there are some ppl dealing drugs and their own neighbors wouldnt even know unless someone else told them. Anytime there's gossip, or rumors, or fire... there's usually some form of truth to it that got it all started...
There is a cpl other Forums / Message boards in the Ral. County, Beckley area some of you might want to check out.. you know in case your curious to who drug dealers are or are not... TOPIX lets ppl say what they want INCOGNITO ... I dont think enough ppl know about this site .. maybe we should all add links to TOPIX.Com forums on all of our other web pages....
My Friend

Princeton, WV

#33 Sep 29, 2009
I dunno about all this but I do know that jamison curry has a girl knocked up in Greenbrier County and dont even seem to care...Her mistake for getting involved with him..we told her not too but.....
Smell Bacon

United States

#34 Oct 1, 2009
to answer a few diff questions: Blackie Butler don't get out of trouble, last I knew he was locked up, Jamison always gets out of trouble because he doesn't deal big enough in the cops' eyes to really get in trouble, his other problem is you can't make a profit at drug dealing when you do it yourself. Some- not ALL- but some of the cops don't care because they do it too. The cop that got killed, Chucky Smith, he did coke. Everybody that was ever in the same club as him KNEW he did it, he wasn't working on a "bust" the night he got killed, him and his girlfriend were out partying. And the bullet that killed him DID NOT come from Thomas Leftwich's gun, the guy doing life in prison for his murder. I'm not saying that just because Chucky did "inappropriate" things means he deserved to die, because its still sad that someone was killed, but the whole case was bullshit. The cops just wanted to get that dealt with quick to show an example that you can't f*ck with cops in Beckley. Thomas Leftwich wasn't even a what you would call a drug dealer, he just played middle man every once in a blue moon to make some extra money if someone would call him looking, he had never been in trouble before, he didn't even know Chucky was a cop until afterward, so why would he kill him? It was not beneficial to him in any way whatsoever to kill him, and Thomas never tried to carry a "thug" persona. There are some really great cops in Beckley, but they can't cover everything that the sh8tty cops let slide. Larkin used to frequently date an underaged gay friend of mine on the dl, the guy he got fired over walked into the police station, spit something you can guess into a cup and said "that's officer larkin". I don't know about you guys but I feel like my tax dollars are being put to GREAT use :)
I Know

Beckley, WV

#35 Oct 1, 2009
Thomas Leftwich is a wannabe thug and always has been. He has been in trouble since he was a kid. He is in jail because he was destined to wind up there. Ballistics evidence says the bullet did come from Leftwich's gun. Now wait...all you Leftwich defenders can say it was a set-up if you want. Leftwich's own family helped incriminate him. Fact remains...Beckley is much safer with Leftwich and "Jellybread" off the streets.
no luv here

United States

#36 Oct 2, 2009
I Know wrote:
Thomas Leftwich is a wannabe thug and always has been. He has been in trouble since he was a kid. He is in jail because he was destined to wind up there. Ballistics evidence says the bullet did come from Leftwich's gun. Now wait...all you Leftwich defenders can say it was a set-up if you want. Leftwich's own family helped incriminate him. Fact remains...Beckley is much safer with Leftwich and "Jellybread" off the streets.
I heard he got caught sucking well you know, but he was caught. If the guy was underage then why isn't he on the sex offender list. If it was one of us that did that we would be. Fair is fair. Its not like they didn't have the DNA coming out of his mouth to prove it.
not here

Watertown, MA

#37 Oct 2, 2009
ABC123 wrote:
Oh, and BTW- Brian Thompson is a NARC. Buyer beware.
Hope he tells all and you go to jail yourself, if your not a druggy why would you care who he rats out ?
Proof In Courts

Mount Hope, WV

#38 Oct 2, 2009
Smell Bacon wrote:
to answer a few diff questions: Blackie Butler don't get out of trouble, last I knew he was locked up, Jamison always gets out of trouble because he doesn't deal big enough in the cops' eyes to really get in trouble, his other problem is you can't make a profit at drug dealing when you do it yourself. Some- not ALL- but some of the cops don't care because they do it too. The cop that got killed, Chucky Smith, he did coke. Everybody that was ever in the same club as him KNEW he did it, he wasn't working on a "bust" the night he got killed, him and his girlfriend were out partying. And the bullet that killed him DID NOT come from Thomas Leftwich's gun, the guy doing life in prison for his murder. I'm not saying that just because Chucky did "inappropriate" things means he deserved to die, because its still sad that someone was killed, but the whole case was bullshit. The cops just wanted to get that dealt with quick to show an example that you can't f*ck with cops in Beckley. Thomas Leftwich wasn't even a what you would call a drug dealer, he just played middle man every once in a blue moon to make some extra money if someone would call him looking, he had never been in trouble before, he didn't even know Chucky was a cop until afterward, so why would he kill him? It was not beneficial to him in any way whatsoever to kill him, and Thomas never tried to carry a "thug" persona. There are some really great cops in Beckley, but they can't cover everything that the sh8tty cops let slide. Larkin used to frequently date an underaged gay friend of mine on the dl, the guy he got fired over walked into the police station, spit something you can guess into a cup and said "that's officer larkin". I don't know about you guys but I feel like my tax dollars are being put to GREAT use :)
Keep Blurting Your Garbage But It Boils Down To This.. Thomas Is In Jail & He Wouldnt Be There If He Didnt Do It! The Trial Is Done & Over! Go On About Your Business Because He Deserve What He Gets!! You Cant Keep Trying To Undermine The Law.. It Will Catch Up With You Soon Or Later...
Smell Bacon

Saint Cloud, MN

#39 Oct 2, 2009
"I Know" apparently DOESN'T know, because Thomas hadn't been in trouble, its not hard to research and find that out, if you think that's "garbage". "Proof in Courts", its not like I am trying to start a militia, it is just a comment, on a forum, so tell me, which part was garbage? There are innocent people in jail, so why are they there when they didn't do it? and while you can argue that up and down, life no mercy is ridiculous, charged with first degree was absolutely ludicrous no matter how you spin it, he DID NOT premeditate to kill that man, and the "courts" knew that. What am I undermining? I don't agree with a verdict, that anyone with common sense about them would disagree with, that's called Freedom of Speech, I said there were a lot of good cops in Beckley, just a few bad ones, what am I undermining? And I love "it will catch up with me sooner or later", what on earth is that supposed to mean? I don't do anything, I lead a pretty normal everyday life...I'm gonna get arrested because I posted a comment about something I think is wrong? And finally, before I "go on about my business",the Leftwich family is a good family, they are a close family, they are dear friends, and that makes it my business.
i know 2

Charleston, WV

#40 Jul 24, 2010
actually to be exact he has 5 kids but who cares does he have a kid with you and your complaining that he doesnt take care of yours. Hes not a drug dealer and neither blackie neither one has ever been to jail for drugs and the mitchels go to jail all the time do you people even know what your talking about
i know 2

Charleston, WV

#41 Jul 24, 2010
well i dont know about it not being his gun cause i wasnt there but we all know it wasnt a bust he was copping that for hiself and evidently the drug deal went wrong
whatever

United States

#42 Jul 24, 2010
mr meanie wrote:
maybe its got something to do with the chief of police in sophia , sex , and turning everyone else in
whatever
Joe

Chesterfield, MO

#43 Jul 24, 2010
what a queer
AnonymousHere

Waynesboro, VA

#44 Jul 24, 2010
yes alot of the cops in beckley are just plain dirty. My neice got picked up for i think it was shoplifting and he let her go in exchange for oral sex. It makes me sick knowing that these are the type of guys supposedly here to protect us. And some of them treat you like crap for no reason. Its sad.
it it what it is

United States

#45 Sep 19, 2010
i know 2 wrote:
actually to be exact he has 5 kids but who cares does he have a kid with you and your complaining that he doesnt take care of yours. Hes not a drug dealer and neither blackie neither one has ever been to jail for drugs and the mitchels go to jail all the time do you people even know what your talking about
. Make that 6. He has a little boy in Lewisburg that wsa born earlier this year. The dna test will prove so
AwWV

Charleston, WV

#46 Sep 19, 2010
yeah i heard bout him from one of his baby mama's. She said he showed her a pic of him and they look a lot alike. Is he in the baby's life? The comments that really blew my mind is not about the children but that they claim he's a drug dealer and that the Mitchel's never go to jail. If he was a dealer he'd be ballin right or maybe hes just a shitty dealer lol. And D went to jail for attempted murder bout 2 weeks ago!!

Since: Sep 10

United States

#47 Sep 19, 2010
The baby is a real cutie. I know both Jamison and the babys mom. From what I understand he wants to be but its a difficult situation being as she lives in greenbrier county
WOrrying

Sumerco, WV

#48 Sep 21, 2010
AwWV wrote:
yeah i heard bout him from one of his baby mama's. She said he showed her a pic of him and they look a lot alike. Is he in the baby's life? The comments that really blew my mind is not about the children but that they claim he's a drug dealer and that the Mitchel's never go to jail. If he was a dealer he'd be ballin right or maybe hes just a shitty dealer lol. And D went to jail for attempted murder bout 2 weeks ago!!
Are you talking about Darrnell Mitchell??
AwWV

Charleston, WV

#49 Sep 21, 2010
WOrrying wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you talking about Darrnell Mitchell??
Ummmm.....no...DeArthur...
stop hatin

Tarboro, NC

#50 Sep 28, 2010
ppl need to stop dry snitchin and then want to put there names on this page, u all r lucky u dont live n the city cause u wouldnt be able to put ppl business on front

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TRUMP is an acronym for........ (May '16) 52 min John Longendorfer 45
Ral Co Attorney ARRESTED - (May '16) 3 hr Cody 13
How many people actually believe Automobile dea... 11 hr John Longendorfer 11
Cheated together 11 hr Penguin 12
Drop A Word, Add A Word (Dec '10) 12 hr Jon_B 6,942
News Valley College opens new location in Beckley (May '13) 14 hr Ghost Writer 37
Frontier Littering County With unwanted phone b... 19 hr Porch Honkey the ... 2

Beckley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beckley Mortgages