Wilbrian Apartments
ExBwestResident

Oak Hill, WV

#1 Jan 21, 2018
I'm just looking for information on how it is to live there. I know they used to be like the projects and have druggie and gun violence running rampid, I was just wondering if any of that has changed. Looking to move me and my children in there.
Thegreatwhitehop e

Beckley, WV

#2 Jan 21, 2018
Yea i was wondering to wanting to get out of beckley west the management makes this place unliveable is wilbrian safe to live with kids?
22andAfleshwound

New York, NY

#3 Jan 21, 2018
Lol Wilbrian is not where you wanna be. Drive by there, anywhere with a fence around it that looks like a prison fence is not a good place to be.
thegreatwhitehop e

Beckley, WV

#4 Jan 21, 2018
Hell it cant be no worse than here at the west where christmas lights and happyness are strictly prohibited
kkb

Beckley, WV

#5 Jan 21, 2018
If you research the crime in beckley you will find that not often are the murders unrelated to a life of crime. If you do not lead a life of crime and engage yourself in situations as to such then you are likely safe to live wherever. Just saying.
Help

Saint Albans, WV

#6 Jan 22, 2018
My sister and nephew lived in Wilbrian. She was there about 11 years. It wasnít bad then, I mean youíll always have some unsavory people, but her direct neighbors were good, nice people. Her income increased to the point where her rent was over 650 for a 2 bedroom, so she moved, but I donít think she had any major problems living there. The only thing I remember was they inspected regularly and you couldnít paint the walls. Lol. I donít know if thatís still procedure now. Good luck.
ExBwestResident

Oak Hill, WV

#7 Jan 22, 2018
Thanks everyone. I lived at Beckley West for 4 years and they are beyond strict, now THEY are a prison. You can even have a friend or relative with a slight traffic misdemeanor visit you, they automatically get banned. I also believe that if I just keep to myself and mind my own I won't have any problems with the crime at Wilbrian. I called them today and their manager seems nice enough, so I guess I'll go ahead and apply and see. Again, thank you all.
Horten hears a who

United States

#8 Mar 19, 2018
The manager there is a snobby stuck up big bird nose b**tch, her boyfriend that looks trasngender is a maintenance person there as well!! Hangs out with junkies all day. Almost wrecked his 1895 Chevy cav On the premises. Both the clown ass Mfs will talk sh** about everybody there because their on welfare. All in front of the women that owns it.(Older white lady with black hair cut into a mullet) I have recorded and notified the main people that run hud.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Pasquale's or Olive Garden? (Jan '13) 42 min Donnie 44
Al's swap and pawn 2 hr NoProblems 15
News Beckley Police Need You Help Identifying Three ... 2 hr Naw 16
Why do threads keep getting deleted 5 hr Braindead 36
Clothing vouchers (Jul '13) Wed Special 70
aso providers Wed Truth 3
The Oaks community Yard Sale (Jul '13) Wed Lucy 22

Beckley Jobs

Personal Finance

Beckley Mortgages