concerned

United States

#1 Feb 14, 2012
Does anyone know jordan lynch he has a younger sister and is from Raleigh. I have heard some pretty bad things about him and his mother, what about you know anything about him that others should know?

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#2 Feb 15, 2012
I love these gossip threads. People really don't have anything better to do with their life. Sad.
Lynchmobbed

Rocky Mount, NC

#3 Feb 15, 2012
yeah i know who he is and i would recomend that you you stay as far away from him as you can. he is nothing but a theif, will lie if the truth is better. he has a major addiction to pills and will do whatever it takes to get them, ole by the way he is gay.
wondering

Princeton, WV

#4 Feb 16, 2012
what's the sisters name? May know who u are talking about.
Lynchmob
#5 May 14, 2012
People really talk shit. gay come on thats dumb who ever is leaveing these post needs to get a life
XxXxX

Beckley, WV

#6 Oct 15, 2012
Lynchmobbed is right.. Stay FAR away.. His sisters name is chasity.. The whole family is thiefs, liars, an pill heads.. Police are there 99.9% of the time.. The mother (Mandy) likes to shoot up an whore around.. What kind of mother would give pills, weed, moonshine, etc to their kids at the age of 12-13... The father (Mark) is juss as bad.. They all even steal off their family an chasity an Jordan live with Their grandma cuz nobody wants them.. An she even lies for them.. Trust me.. I used to Live 3 houses up from them and I had to move cuz of them... Jyss stay FAR AWAY..
Curious

Beckley, WV

#7 Oct 16, 2012
XxXxX wrote:
Lynchmobbed is right.. Stay FAR away.. His sisters name is chasity.. The whole family is thiefs, liars, an pill heads.. Police are there 99.9% of the time.. The mother (Mandy) likes to shoot up an whore around.. What kind of mother would give pills, weed, moonshine, etc to their kids at the age of 12-13... The father (Mark) is juss as bad.. They all even steal off their family an chasity an Jordan live with Their grandma cuz nobody wants them.. An she even lies for them.. Trust me.. I used to Live 3 houses up from them and I had to move cuz of them... Jyss stay FAR AWAY..
Mandy has a sister that is hot...Michelle ..I believe...what happened to her?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 46 min Matt Talbert 4,391
can landlord evict a person with a baby in win... (Nov '10) 12 hr Littlee 152
Drop A Word, Add A Word (Dec '10) 14 hr So_da_lish_us 7,330
Recreational marijuana 17 hr 2nd Amendment Adv... 13
Wilbrian Apartments 19 hr ExBwestResident 7
Review: Nighthawk Security (Jan '13) 22 hr concerned American 43
Habaneros 23 hr Canada wondering 1

Beckley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance