Where is a good place to get latest h...

Where is a good place to get latest hair cuts, highlights?

Posted in the Beckley Forum

Karen

United States

#1 Feb 12, 2011
I am not from around the Beckley area, I just moved here and was wondering if anyone knew of a great place to get your hair cut and highlighted, I am wanting the short in the back and it angles long into the front? Thank you
jeremyshumate

Warriormine, WV

#2 Feb 12, 2011
Tabitha Kincaid at Libby's hair salon.
Karen

United States

#3 Feb 12, 2011
jeremyshumate wrote:
Tabitha Kincaid at Libby's hair salon.
Thank you
Calamity Jane

Beckley, WV

#4 Feb 12, 2011
Platinum Salon. They are the best in this area by far. Joe and Amber Lee are the best.. They also have a lady there who does spray tanning that does an amazing job. None of that orange stuff you get at other salons. Good Luck..
slick

Rocky Mount, NC

#5 Feb 12, 2011
Try "Bangin Becky T" and JCPenny's in the crossroads mall!!!
naild

Lanham, MD

#6 Feb 12, 2011
slick wrote:
Try "Bangin Becky T" and JCPenny's in the crossroads mall!!!
beckys neen doing hair for over 10 years and she is excellent !!!!! She stays booked, better call in advance to get apt. Kim williams there is great too! Or michael bickford at shear style.
RED HORSE CHEWER

Oakvale, WV

#7 Feb 12, 2011
Buy a Flowbee. They do work.
NIKKI

United States

#8 Feb 15, 2011
Tabitha at libbys does good, heard people at jcpennys does, I went a week ago to master cuts an there's a lady there that has a cut like your talking about kinda bigger n size but she did my an I love it...
Karen

United States

#9 Feb 15, 2011
Thank you for the help. I went to hair plus because everywhere I called was booked for the time frame I needed, Lisa did a good job, got my hair cut like i wanted it and colored deep red with honey brown and black highlights.
Stacie

Beckley, WV

#10 Feb 16, 2011
I love Barb at Harvey's. I tried a few places before, and wasn't satisfied.
holdup

Beckley, WV

#11 Feb 16, 2011
Try Kim at Billie and Company. I cut my waist length hair into this style and could never get it cut right until I went to her. I won't trash other salons but I tried about 8 until I found this one. You will not be disappointed! Kim always has her hair cut in an up to date style and the color always looks good!
doitright

Dallas, TX

#12 Feb 16, 2011
kennette at shear style ! ask for her or her assistant Liz .
Try

Brentwood, TN

#13 Feb 20, 2011
The best place is Hair Studio in Princeton WV They are an Aveda Concept Salon and they have American Board Certified Hair Colorists.
justsaying

Fincastle, VA

#14 Feb 25, 2011
Joe at Platinum definitely. Chess is pretty good there too!
Tina

Beaver, WV

#15 Feb 25, 2011
Roger at HAIRMAX at Crossroads Mall.
happy2b

Beckley, WV

#16 Feb 27, 2011
michael at shear style....does not disappoint!!!!
Allison

Beckley, WV

#17 Jul 31, 2011
Karen wrote:
Thank you for the help. I went to hair plus because everywhere I called was booked for the time frame I needed, Lisa did a good job, got my hair cut like i wanted it and colored deep red with honey brown and black highlights.
May I ask how much you paid for the cut and highlights? I am wanting just some layers and red highlights in my dark brown hair

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News VA cuts ribbon on new clinic in Greenbrier County 1 hr The Wheeze of Trump 17
Sea Salt and Heart Healthy 1 hr Frank 3
News Rainelle police chief pleads no contest to battery (Feb '07) 2 hr Seen it before 36
wwhs 3 hr BoyGeorge 4
Where did my posts go? 4 hr Wonder 4
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 15 hr Chris 4,201
Beast aftershave 16 hr Icantread 1

Beckley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beckley Mortgages