Next Last
Spender

Beckley, WV

#1 Mar 9, 2011
??????
jack

Beckley, WV

#2 Mar 10, 2011
Dont go to mama linas the workers are rude!!!!!!
Everyone

Beckley, WV

#3 Aug 8, 2011
Nostalgias next door to Gold N Pawn
Winner

Beckley, WV

#4 Feb 26, 2012
Mimi's Local Cafe is my favorite.

“Making Shine”

Level 9

Since: Dec 11

In the sticks of Ky

#5 Feb 26, 2012
I don't know about all of that, but I bet you a jug of Moonshine and a L L PROP, that woman wins the NASCAR race in Daytona today!

“Dog days are good”

Level 9

Since: Sep 11

USA

#6 Feb 26, 2012
HillbillyMoonshiner wrote:
I don't know about all of that, but I bet you a jug of Moonshine and a L L PROP, that woman wins the NASCAR race in Daytona today!
Tony will win today! You will have to pay up tomorrow, Hillbilly.

“Free Bananas and Ophones ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 11

KFC Wi-Fi

#7 Feb 26, 2012
HillbillyMoonshiner wrote:
I sure hope that Go Daddy Girl win, she a sister, you know!
so true

Oak Hill, WV

#8 Nov 21, 2012
Anybody know who owns no mis by crossroads mall?
breakersdbone

Oak Hill, WV

#9 Nov 21, 2012
I wouldn't go to mimis its clean and all but the blonde headed girl and the long headed girl aren't very nice. Only one there worth anything is the older lady who works day shift. If u wanna go and here gossip and get talk to like ur an idiot then that's an awesome place. I prefer judys or pattys .
penny ante

Beckley, WV

#10 Nov 23, 2012
Venus Lounge on Dry Hill Road is a great place to play the machines....very clean, free drinks & snacks & the 2 daytime ladies are very helpful & attentive (I've never played there at night) Also...the customers are all very nice, I always have a good time there even when I don't win.
redneck

United States

#11 Nov 23, 2012
My favorite is Oppertunity knocks in crab orchard.
unknown

Springfield, NJ

#12 Nov 24, 2012
Don't go to top five its a gossip place if you want to know who doing what you will fix in and that natelia.work there .trouble
GamblinMan

Beckley, WV

#13 Nov 25, 2012
i've been playing 4 about 5yrs all over this town & that older blond hair lady that works at the one by 2johns is the best lookin lady that works in any of those places. She real nice 2 but say shes married but i don't see no rings. 2 BAD!
shelly b

United States

#14 Nov 28, 2012
Unknown stop hating..
dummy

Beckley, WV

#15 Nov 28, 2012
GamblinMan wrote:
i've been playing 4 about 5yrs all over this town & that older blond hair lady that works at the one by 2johns is the best lookin lady that works in any of those places. She real nice 2 but say shes married but i don't see no rings. 2 BAD!
Maybe she told you she is married to get rid of your rude butt. Referring to her as an "older woman" sure won't win you any points. Older than what? To a 20 year old man, a woman in her late 30s is a old woman, but to a seventy year old man , a 40 year old woman is a young chick. If you wouldn't be so hung up on the age thing you might have a chance with her. By the way "older women" are much more picky and slective in who they choose to date, just because they can be. "older women" get asked out far more than young ones so they can afford to pick and chose. I am only 38 but if a guy refers to me as an "older woman", he will get turned down instantly. Like I said already, older than what, a 16 year old, or maybe younger than what, a 70 year old. Most guys who are secure in themself, and well endowed in a certain area, don'teven mention a woman's age. Only a insecure little boy with little going for him would need to mention a woman's age. Most of the time, it is only envious or insecure females that dwell on the age issue. Real men could care less if the woman is older or younger. I feel confident, it is your demeaner that gets you turned down. "older woman" turn down men who obviously are much like a envious female. So many other descriptive phrases you could have used to describe this obviously most attractive lady. lol
hot spot

Beckley, WV

#16 Nov 28, 2012
I prefer the Hot Spot in Crab Orchard. Very comfortable place and great service!
unbelievable

United States

#17 Dec 9, 2012
Actually VInas lounge on dry hill is the best. The lady that worls there is awsome! Very clean and the bathrooms are imaculate!
double diamond

Ardsley, NY

#18 Dec 10, 2012
Venus lounge on dry hill been there all the workers there are very nice. Especially the black girl that work nights. I play there at night when she work. Go play at Venus one of the best places to grambling in beckley.
unbelievable

United States

#19 Dec 10, 2012
double diamond wrote:
Venus lounge on dry hill been there all the workers there are very nice. Especially the black girl that work nights. I play there at night when she work. Go play at Venus one of the best places to grambling in beckley.
. Her name is Harrietta and she makes the place GREAT! She is always nice, and very helpful!
same ole crap

Beckley, WV

#20 Dec 10, 2012
stealing from walmart, lots of gamblers do it. u feel lucky punk?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Liars 1 hr Your daddy 7
Dr. Paine Breast implants 2 hr Tie Bolen 8
hide yo teenage girls 2 hr John ford 6
No More Pajamas Beckley 2 hr Eric smith 6
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 3 hr Homey 4,301
Found out Friday-I have cancer...... 6 hr IMO86 6
Drop A Word, Add A Word (Dec '10) 19 hr Jon_B 7,231

Beckley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance