HWcoalminer

United States

#1 Jan 31, 2013
You chicks act so innocent. Some of you mess around too. And some of you want your miner husbands pay check. And drive around with big ole decals on trucks.That says coal miners wife. Stop actin so innocent. Uou want that money. And a boytoy on the side.
Hey Now

Lerona, WV

#2 Jan 31, 2013
I am a coal miners wife. None of that applies to me. I was with him long before he was a coal miner. Those women on here are embarassing for the rest of us. Some of us are ladies. I can honestly see why these men do not want to come home. Who would want to deal with that trash. A real lady files for divorce, only if she is certain. They shouldn't act like they are related to the Whites. Blek. You may take the girl out of the trailer park, but you can't take the trailer park out of the girl. Men, divorce those psychos. Believe it or not, there are women worth coming home too that will spoil you and appreciate you. Ones who won't smoke up your house with cigarettes and scream with a raspy voice at your kids all day long because they are holding up her "topix" time.
arch wife

United States

#3 Jan 31, 2013
I'm a coal miners wife too and unfortuanatly I never dreamed or imagined that there would be a possibility of my husband ever cheating on me he hasn't gave me a reason not to trust him but now after talking with several other wifes we have all been told a lot of different things that does not add up so just a word of advice if he works at arch he def should be questioned and as wifes we have the right to know if our husbands are being unfaithful because of health issues I certainly don't want something ajax won't was off!
Hey Now

Lerona, WV

#4 Jan 31, 2013
No, my husband has never worked at Arch. You have a right to know. Through all the jumble...I have no clue who said what. But you women are giving us all the "psycho" name. Just like you all are making them all out to be whores. I find it strange how messed up your alls circle is. My husband tells me names. I know who are the whores. I know who are the good ones. I do not have to pry, he just tells me. He holds nothing back. Whether I want to hear it or not. It is as simple as letting it die down. Then follow him. No gossip all over topix, bc one wrong name from a bitter jealous female can ruin a perfect and loving marriage. I have seen this happen before. Good luck, and I really hope your husband isn't one of them. I have found in most of these situations both are at fault. Not just him. Good Night
arch wife

United States

#5 Jan 31, 2013
We are not physco just trying to get things straight none of the miners and I mean none are talking but through this forum we have found out a lot and no one is dropping names on here we all know each other and know what each other is posting and if you knew our whole situation in which you do not since your husband doesn't work there then we can't expect you to know whats going on but thanks for your opinion any ways!
Wondering

Beckley, WV

#6 Feb 1, 2013
Does anyone know the description of vehicles of the men cheating? Maybe someone can descripe what they look like....
in the know

Charleston, WV

#7 Feb 1, 2013
damn stupid insecure women. if yer so concerned go there and join in. maybe a real woman will teach you something and then ya meet yer mans needs
in the know

Charleston, WV

#8 Feb 1, 2013
and i am a real women yer men tell me so
Soundslikeher

Chesapeake, OH

#9 Feb 1, 2013
in the know wrote:
damn stupid insecure women. if yer so concerned go there and join in. maybe a real woman will teach you something and then ya meet yer mans needs
This sounds like old a$$ Kay from BP. Go back and read "why do all coal miners screw gas station workers". She has the guts to get on there and condone hookers. "keep your man happy"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beckley Bars/Bartenders 5 hr TheOnlyAnswerYouNeed 8
Glen's Towing 7 hr Pickled Hamster 5
to all who downgrade the Moose Lodge (Jul '11) 18 hr Willie Harris 117
Raleigh General Hospital is AWFUL (Sep '10) 20 hr Samantha 247
Drop A Word, Add A Word (Dec '10) 21 hr Jon_B 7,160
The Middle Thu TaxationIsTheft 3
wanting to buy running and non running 4-wheelers (Feb '09) Thu Dirtbikes01 11

Beckley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance