First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#1 Nov 9, 2012
Hillary is getting out.( Sec of State)

Panetta is getting out.(Sec of Defense)

Geithner is getting out.(Sec of Treasury)

Patraeus is getting out (Head of the CIA)... He had an affair:)

For the love of GOD, I hope Eric Holder quits too:)

I wonder if it would do any good to hope Nancy "crazy eyes" Pelosi and her broom man, Harry Reid will resign also?:)

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#2 Nov 9, 2012
We ain't that lucky!
Ashamed Democrat

Oak Hill, WV

#3 Nov 9, 2012
I would like to say I wished Obama was getting out but LOOK who would be left "BIDEN".
Help us all

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#4 Nov 9, 2012
Shootist wrote:
I wonder if it would do any good to hope Nancy "crazy eyes" Pelosi and her broom man, Harry Reid will resign also?:)
I heard that Eric Holder might quit...my first thought was that would make Shootist happy...lol
capitalist pig

Lubbock, TX

#5 Nov 9, 2012
more like rats off a sinking ship. I will pray for Obama's health everyday. Heaven help us all if crazy ass Joe Biden would become president.

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#6 Nov 9, 2012
I just wonder if two of them aren't leaving due to Bengazi???
capitalist pig

Lubbock, TX

#7 Nov 9, 2012
vanished wrote:
I just wonder if two of them aren't leaving due to Bengazi???
Pretraus no doubt. Hillary was leaving anyway. She has to get ready for the 2016 campaign. Let her get her hopes built up again and the democrats will probably run a gay Mexican and throw her under the bus again.
informed citizen

Oak Hill, WV

#8 Nov 9, 2012
I saw this same statement (below) trotted out with the CIA agents connected to the Columbia prostitution scandal and now with Petraeus. My question is -- why doesn't this apply to the President's behavior (as in Clinton).

"For the director of the CIA, being engaged in an extramarital affair is considered a serious breach of security and a counterintelligence threat. If a foreign government had learned of the affair, the reasoning goes, Petraeus or the person with whom he was involved could have been blackmailed or otherwise compromised. Military justice considers conduct such as an extramarital affair to be possible grounds for court martial.

Failure to resign also could create the perception for the rank-and-file that such behavior is acceptable."

Read more: http://www.timesunion.com/news/us/article/CIA...
Church Lady

United States

#9 Nov 9, 2012
capitalist pig wrote:
<quoted text>
Pretraus no doubt. Hillary was leaving anyway. She has to get ready for the 2016 campaign. Let her get her hopes built up again and the democrats will probably run a gay Mexican and throw her under the bus again.
Have to admit this is funny stuff

Location hidden

#10 Nov 9, 2012
Lesson Learned wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard that Eric Holder might quit...my first thought was that would make Shootist happy...lol
Hey, that is just mean.. hitting below the belt.. Getting a person's hopes built up that finally this moron may quit, never to be heard from again?:)

Talk about Happy Days are here again...If it happens, I'll party like LL on and Alaskan cruise:)

Location hidden

#11 Nov 9, 2012
capitalist pig wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.

Location hidden

#12 Nov 9, 2012
capitalist pig wrote:
more like rats off a sinking ship. I will pray for Obama's health everyday. Heaven help us all if crazy ass Joe Biden would become president.
You got that right.. I'll pray with you...That would even give liberals religion:)
informed citizen

Oak Hill, WV

#13 Nov 9, 2012
Shootist wrote:
Add to the list:

Press secretary Jay Carney
informed citizen

Oak Hill, WV

#14 Nov 9, 2012
Rumor -

Director of National Intelligence James Clapper might be seeking an exit
informed citizen

Oak Hill, WV

#15 Nov 9, 2012
Talking about leaving

Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood

Expected to leave - Senior Advisor David Plouffe
capitalist pig

Beckley, WV

#16 Nov 9, 2012
informed citizen wrote:
<quoted text>
Add to the list:
Press secretary Jay Carney
Thank goodness. I thought no one could be worse than Robert Gibbs, but boy was I wrong. I dont know how some of the White House Press kept from smaking the crap out of him.
ReadItFool

Beckley, WV

#17 Nov 9, 2012
There are 15 cabinet positions plus the pres.
Its a new term, and most of these replacements where planned along time ago.
Romney's cabinet was expected to include many of Bush's members, plus some lobbiest, a World Bank President, a big oil CEO, etc, etc....
Now they just dropped like flies.

Location hidden

#18 Nov 10, 2012
Shootist wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, that is just mean.. hitting below the belt.. Getting a person's hopes built up that finally this moron may quit, never to be heard from again?:)
Talk about Happy Days are here again...If it happens, I'll party like LL on and Alaskan cruise:)
Word of advice...don't go to Alaska in September....froze my hiney off...:)

Location hidden

#19 Nov 10, 2012
I've heard Jennifer Grantholm might be the new chief of staff. That should be exciting. Did anybody see her speech at the Dem convention?

Location hidden

#20 Nov 10, 2012
Lesson Learned wrote:
<quoted text>
Word of advice...don't go to Alaska in September....froze my hiney off...:)
Noted:)...I did see where Holder was considering resigning...Things are definitely lookiing up:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
natalie and jack 12 min FedUp 79
Bojangles Raleigh Mall area opening soon. 26 min Shanda 6
Beckley Corruption Going for LAND GRAB ANNEXATI... 27 min Diggler 3
calling all hebrew israelites! (Sep '15) 31 min Diggler 9
Did Ricky Agnor ever get out of his trouble 1 hr Finally 6
Woodrow Wilson Cheerleaders 1 hr Kudos to the coach 15
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 2 hr Sundog512 1,586
shannon frazier dead 11 hr JLB 30

Beckley Jobs

More from around the web