Marine with Gibson guitar

Marine with Gibson guitar

Posted in the Beckley Forum

He b back

United States

#1 Jan 29, 2012
He's back at Walmart asking for cash to get back to Morgantown.
Level 4

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#2 Jan 29, 2012
He b back wrote:
He's back at Walmart asking for cash to get back to Morgantown.
Call 911 and let them help him get there.....
Curious

Buffalo, WV

#3 Jan 29, 2012
Is he the same one that was at Kroger in Beaver this evening asking for gas money? Just curious. Kind of a tall guy, dark hair. He seemed nice and all but I was very leery because just don't know WHO can be trusted these days. He said he needed just enough gas to get to Charleston to the airport and he was heading to either NC or SC I cannot remember. He asked me if I knew anyone that would take his guitar and tools for either cash or let him work it off.
He b back

United States

#4 Jan 30, 2012
Curious wrote:
Is he the same one that was at Kroger in Beaver this evening asking for gas money? Just curious. Kind of a tall guy, dark hair. He seemed nice and all but I was very leery because just don't know WHO can be trusted these days. He said he needed just enough gas to get to Charleston to the airport and he was heading to either NC or SC I cannot remember. He asked me if I knew anyone that would take his guitar and tools for either cash or let him work it off.
That's the same one. He told me he had a guitar and tools too. On the skinny side, short dark hair, dark jacket.
princeton

United States

#5 Feb 1, 2012
He b back wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the same one. He told me he had a guitar and tools too. On the skinny side, short dark hair, dark jacket.

he was in princeton too....
damn bum

Rocky Mount, NC

#6 Feb 1, 2012
Saw the same guy in the Beckley Crossing parking lot back before Christmas
Confuzed

Bluefield, WV

#7 Feb 2, 2012
princeton wrote:
<quoted text>
he was in princeton too....
I was going to say look at Princeton topix the thread about not giving a certain guy money has his name there.
chekit

United States

#8 Feb 2, 2012
Why shouldn't you give him money? Will he rob you?
princeton

Saint Paul, MN

#9 Feb 3, 2012
Confuzed wrote:
<quoted text>I was going to say look at Princeton topix the thread about not giving a certain guy money has his name there.
I couldn't find it....
informed citizen

Oak Hill, WV

#10 Jun 13, 2012
Beware
concerned citizen

West Mifflin, PA

#11 Jul 29, 2012
He was at Mcdonald's yesterday,We were on our way home to pa and stopped to get something to eat.
I didn't have any change,but he got my buddy for 20 bucks.

“E A D G B E”

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

3rd String is the G String

#12 Jul 29, 2012
concerned citizen wrote:
He was at Mcdonald's yesterday,We were on our way home to pa and stopped to get something to eat.
I didn't have any change,but he got my buddy for 20 bucks.
Your buddy sounds like a good person!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
wanting to buy running and non running 4-wheelers (Feb '09) 22 min Dirtbikes01 11
Atheist Chat (Jun '14) 47 min Bert 153
Commission on aging 51 min Bert 3
The Middle 1 hr Center 2
Dr. Workman, Raleigh Psyc 2 hr Bob 2
January Kenepp and Zach Maddy 3 hr Chris 1
Drop A Word, Add A Word (Dec '10) 4 hr Jon_B 7,157

Beckley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beckley Mortgages