Liberal

Beckley, WV

#23 Dec 14, 2012
YOU ARE A CRAZY AS*HOLE REDNECK..THINK POSITIVE
Liberal

Beckley, WV

#24 Dec 14, 2012
redneck wrote:
I'm a moron I guess! I will stand up and fight for this country any day to rid this country of the shit heads that are ruining it with pills! do you people not get it?some not all but some doctors around the nation are hooking the young and old on pills,therefore when the shit hits the fan(war) you is going to fight for this country?pillheads,druggies?o'l hold on I have to snort this pill before I can shoot a gun or help someone that has been hit.think what it will be like 5-10 years from now,we are going to be overrun by ragheads and pillheads.look whats in the whitehouse now,a raghead. so go ahead and call me a moron and when you get hurt or killed by a pillhead thank all these doctors pharmacy's like this one for your life.this young genaration is going fast by killing,stealing and Overdosing on pills.pay more att. to the newspaper and how many young are dying a month.and I'm stupid,please!!
just like stanaford medical clinic they have it figured out and try to prove me wrong,one doc will give you the pills,and his brother has a rehab there two.its a win win deal.I used to go there 5-6 years ago and they tryed to push pills on me and I quit going there for that and many other reasons.they will get your blood tests mixed up with other's happend to me.they said I had whooping cough,infuenza a and b and phenmoina and had the health department call me when there was nothing wrong with me.they have a perfect coverup so please do some research on this place and you will see what I'm saying is true!
ARE YOU ON CRACK?
Informed

Lubbock, TX

#25 Dec 17, 2012
Again another example of someone that doubtfully graduated from highschool. Here is an idea, I have suffered from chronic backpain from a car wreck that took place 18 years ago and instead of taking pain meds I see a massage therapist once every two weeks. Makes my back pain manageable enough that over the counter meds get me through. Still though the people at Bypass are nice so the person who started this thread, please do us all a favor figure out how to turn caps lock off and get yourself an education that actually means something.
war on pills

Lubbock, TX

#26 Dec 17, 2012
redneck wrote:
I'm a moron I guess! I will stand up and fight for this country any day to rid this country of the shit heads that are ruining it with pills! do you people not get it?some not all but some doctors around the nation are hooking the young and old on pills,therefore when the shit hits the fan(war) you is going to fight for this country?pillheads,druggies?o'l hold on I have to snort this pill before I can shoot a gun or help someone that has been hit.think what it will be like 5-10 years from now,we are going to be overrun by ragheads and pillheads.look whats in the whitehouse now,a raghead. so go ahead and call me a moron and when you get hurt or killed by a pillhead thank all these doctors pharmacy's like this one for your life.this young genaration is going fast by killing,stealing and Overdosing on pills.pay more att. to the newspaper and how many young are dying a month.and I'm stupid,please!!
just like stanaford medical clinic they have it figured out and try to prove me wrong,one doc will give you the pills,and his brother has a rehab there two.its a win win deal.I used to go there 5-6 years ago and they tryed to push pills on me and I quit going there for that and many other reasons.they will get your blood tests mixed up with other's happend to me.they said I had whooping cough,infuenza a and b and phenmoina and had the health department call me when there was nothing wrong with me.they have a perfect coverup so please do some research on this place and you will see what I'm saying is true!
It is such a shame the pill issue we face, but I wouldnt blame it on a pharmacy. Instead I would be working on spreading the word about alternative means to pain management, and writing letters to our state government to force doctors to use alternatives in pain management before pilling people up. I myself use a massage therapist for my fibro pain. Since seeing him I went from loratabs to non narcotics and am able to manage my pain so much better by adding massage as part of my fibro management.
LOL

Lubbock, TX

#27 Dec 17, 2012
redneck wrote:
I THINK THE BEST WAY TO SHUT DOWN THIS PLACE REAL FAST IS NOT GIVE YOUR MONEY TO THESE KINDA PEOPLE!
IF YOU HAVN'T FIGURED THESE KINDA PEOPLE OUT YET THIS WILL TELL YA SOMETHING,THEY ARE KILLING AMERICAN'S ONE AT A TIME. DON'T BELEIVE ME KEEP READING,DOCTOR'S ARE GETTING YOU HOOKED ON PILLS,(STANAFORD MEDICAL CLINIC)AND A HOLE LOT MORE RIGHT,WELL THEN THERE IS THE REHAB DOCTOR AT THE SAME CLINIC ABOVE, RIGHT ARE YOU STARTING TO CATCH ON. THEY GET YOU HOOKED,THEY HELP GET YOU OFF OF THEM SO IT'S A WIN WIN DEAL UNTIL YOU O.D. AND DIE ONE AT A TIME AND I THINK ITS A FORM OF TERRORIZOM AND THE ONLY WAY TO STOP IT IS NOT GO THERE AND THEN THEY HAVE NO MONEY TO STAY OPEN,GUES WHAT THEY GO UNDER AND GO OUT. HERE IS ANOTHER ONE FOR YOU,GO TO FACEBOOK AND LOOK UP STANAFORD MEDICAL CLINIC, AND CHECK OUT THERE FRIENDS AND YOU WILL SEE ONE OF THEM WITH A HEADLINE (I LOVE MOHOMAD) AND THEN YOU DRIVE BY AND GEE THESE ASSHOLE'S HAVE THE NERVE TO FLY THE AMERICAN FLAG AT THERE OFFICE AND HAVE GOD BLESS AMERICA POSTED ALL OVER THERE PISSY PLACE,LIKE I SAID NO MONEY THEY GO OUT.WAKE THE HELL UP AND STOP SNORTING PILLS,HOW THE HELL CAN YOU PROTECT AMERICA IF YOU FUCKED UP ON PILLS LIKE HALF OF THE U.S. IS!!!!!!
Dude you're clearly just a prejudice buttwipe who has an issue with indians. It is not a pharmacy's fault that doctors over-prescribe meds. I do agree witht the last two posters though, massage therapy is the bomb!
Concerned citizen

Oak Hill, WV

#28 Dec 29, 2012
Bypass Pharmacy is an excellent pharmacy there Customer Service is unbelieveable! I would recommend them to everybody.
Ummmm

Beckley, WV

#29 Dec 30, 2012
I agree with all the posters above. Bypass pharmacy folks are superb people. Super nice and friendly. I am glad they are in our town doing business. Also, just saying, a pharmacy will not legally fill a prescription for ANYTHING without a valid prescription from a VALID doctor. A pharmacy doesn't even come into play unless a prescription is presented for a medication. Believe it or not, what comes out of a pharmacy, is closely monitored and every pill is accounted for and tracked in multiple ways. It's not some willy nilly free for all.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New immigration issue 24 min Batman 5
Hey WV republicans or as I call them......... 1 hr Julius 10
Mt. Hope police officer arrested (Angie Stroud) 1 hr Mike 16
to all who downgrade the Moose Lodge (Jul '11) 2 hr Ted 103
Best orthopedic doctor (Sep '13) 4 hr Patel and Whitfie... 25
Dear Donald pay attention Mr No it All 6 hr skvvy 11
Drop A Word, Add A Word (Dec '10) 10 hr _FLATLINE-------- 6,664

Beckley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance