First Prev
of 2
Next Last
redneck

Oakland, MD

#1 Sep 29, 2010
I THINK THE BEST WAY TO SHUT DOWN THIS PLACE REAL FAST IS NOT GIVE YOUR MONEY TO THESE KINDA PEOPLE!
IF YOU HAVN'T FIGURED THESE KINDA PEOPLE OUT YET THIS WILL TELL YA SOMETHING,THEY ARE KILLING AMERICAN'S ONE AT A TIME. DON'T BELEIVE ME KEEP READING,DOCTOR'S ARE GETTING YOU HOOKED ON PILLS,(STANAFORD MEDICAL CLINIC)AND A HOLE LOT MORE RIGHT,WELL THEN THERE IS THE REHAB DOCTOR AT THE SAME CLINIC ABOVE, RIGHT ARE YOU STARTING TO CATCH ON. THEY GET YOU HOOKED,THEY HELP GET YOU OFF OF THEM SO IT'S A WIN WIN DEAL UNTIL YOU O.D. AND DIE ONE AT A TIME AND I THINK ITS A FORM OF TERRORIZOM AND THE ONLY WAY TO STOP IT IS NOT GO THERE AND THEN THEY HAVE NO MONEY TO STAY OPEN,GUES WHAT THEY GO UNDER AND GO OUT. HERE IS ANOTHER ONE FOR YOU,GO TO FACEBOOK AND LOOK UP STANAFORD MEDICAL CLINIC, AND CHECK OUT THERE FRIENDS AND YOU WILL SEE ONE OF THEM WITH A HEADLINE (I LOVE MOHOMAD) AND THEN YOU DRIVE BY AND GEE THESE ASSHOLE'S HAVE THE NERVE TO FLY THE AMERICAN FLAG AT THERE OFFICE AND HAVE GOD BLESS AMERICA POSTED ALL OVER THERE PISSY PLACE,LIKE I SAID NO MONEY THEY GO OUT.WAKE THE HELL UP AND STOP SNORTING PILLS,HOW THE HELL CAN YOU PROTECT AMERICA IF YOU FUCKED UP ON PILLS LIKE HALF OF THE U.S. IS!!!!!!
sistersalvation

Daniels, WV

#2 Sep 30, 2010
God damn! I guess Bypass Pharmacy is in charge of the Caps Lock buttons in the piece.
1 post removed
You are wrong

Mount Hope, WV

#4 Oct 1, 2010
The owner of Bypass Pharmacy is extremely nice and NOT like ANYTHING that you say. He is very respectful and tries to help people. You should get your facts straight before you try to slander someone. Just because they are a different nationality does not mean they are bad. There is "bad" in all races/nationalities. But he is not a bad one in his.

And shame on "sistersalvation" for the bad language and a breaking of one of the 10 commandments!
puddin

United States

#5 Jan 5, 2011
I love bypass pharmacy. They are so helpful and friendly. I like tht one girl that waits on customers a lot. I think her name is Sheila. She's nice. And funny. And they give you free snacks and drinks while u wait. Nothing but good things about the pharmacy. I like them.
gods_main_man

Beckley, WV

#6 Jan 5, 2011
How dare someone show national pride. Im with you brother. I think instead of being proud to be an american, we should anonymously bad mouth them and make assumptions about them based on absolutely nothing but rhetoric we have probably seen on youtube conspiracy videos.
Sunshine

Beckley, WV

#7 Jan 7, 2011
Ok, so you went from Bypass Pharmacy to Stanaford Medical Clinic Facebook friends....which one are you wanting to shut down again?!? The owner's of Bypass Pharmacy are SUPER NICE, and would do anything to help anyone. There's a difference between a terriost and a pharmacist trying to make a honest living. If you want to shut them down, how about shutting all the other pharmacies, that is on every other corner, down too. How about shutting down these "pain clinics" and Methadone clinics down. They are going to get someone killed in the morning in a hurry to get their "medicine", they push you up Airport Road! They are not helping the whole drug addict problem! As far as Facebook, I'm sure that Stanaford Medical Clinic "friends" everyone, regardless of their profile pic, and status.....so, if ya wanna "fix" America...start with the sorry people who wanna snort these pills, and take these drugs. You can't even go to the hospital for a real problem and get something for pain, without seeing a drunk in the waiting room. How about shutting down all the liquor stores, and the bars?!? It's not what the pharmacy, liquor store, bars, doctors are doing...it's what people who go to these places choose to do....so, what's your Plan B?!?
aah hell

Beckley, WV

#8 Jan 7, 2011
I may be wrong ,but didn't they run the pharmacy at rite aid? I'm a redneck but we all are immigrants children. the only true american is the indian. There's good and bad in all people. Give the guys a chance.
snowman

United States

#9 Jan 9, 2011
Bypass pharmacy is the best in town. They will help you in anyway they can. No other pharmacy tht I have been in will do that. Not only that. They have free delivery that means deliver to you free of charge. Who else does that? Even domino charges gas mileage. They don't. So before you and I mean REDNECK run your mouth about someone check it out first. You probably did and couldn't get ur drugs cause it was too soon. Your an idiot..
Whoa

Tarboro, NC

#10 Jan 9, 2011
redneck wrote:
I THINK THE BEST WAY TO SHUT DOWN THIS PLACE REAL FAST IS NOT GIVE YOUR MONEY TO THESE KINDA PEOPLE!
IF YOU HAVN'T FIGURED THESE KINDA PEOPLE OUT YET THIS WILL TELL YA SOMETHING,THEY ARE KILLING AMERICAN'S ONE AT A TIME. DON'T BELEIVE ME KEEP READING,DOCTOR'S ARE GETTING YOU HOOKED ON PILLS,(STANAFORD MEDICAL CLINIC)AND A HOLE LOT MORE RIGHT,WELL THEN THERE IS THE REHAB DOCTOR AT THE SAME CLINIC ABOVE, RIGHT ARE YOU STARTING TO CATCH ON. THEY GET YOU HOOKED,THEY HELP GET YOU OFF OF THEM SO IT'S A WIN WIN DEAL UNTIL YOU O.D. AND DIE ONE AT A TIME AND I THINK ITS A FORM OF TERRORIZOM AND THE ONLY WAY TO STOP IT IS NOT GO THERE AND THEN THEY HAVE NO MONEY TO STAY OPEN,GUES WHAT THEY GO UNDER AND GO OUT. HERE IS ANOTHER ONE FOR YOU,GO TO FACEBOOK AND LOOK UP STANAFORD MEDICAL CLINIC, AND CHECK OUT THERE FRIENDS AND YOU WILL SEE ONE OF THEM WITH A HEADLINE (I LOVE MOHOMAD) AND THEN YOU DRIVE BY AND GEE THESE ASSHOLE'S HAVE THE NERVE TO FLY THE AMERICAN FLAG AT THERE OFFICE AND HAVE GOD BLESS AMERICA POSTED ALL OVER THERE PISSY PLACE,LIKE I SAID NO MONEY THEY GO OUT.WAKE THE HELL UP AND STOP SNORTING PILLS,HOW THE HELL CAN YOU PROTECT AMERICA IF YOU FUCKED UP ON PILLS LIKE HALF OF THE U.S. IS!!!!!!
Is your capslock button stuck...?
wickerbill

Beckley, WV

#11 Jan 9, 2011
whoever started this is a complete moron!
snowman

United States

#12 Jan 11, 2011
I agree with wickerbill just plain idiots.
redneck

United States

#13 Jan 11, 2011
I'm a moron I guess! I will stand up and fight for this country any day to rid this country of the shit heads that are ruining it with pills! do you people not get it?some not all but some doctors around the nation are hooking the young and old on pills,therefore when the shit hits the fan(war) you is going to fight for this country?pillheads,druggies?o'l hold on I have to snort this pill before I can shoot a gun or help someone that has been hit.think what it will be like 5-10 years from now,we are going to be overrun by ragheads and pillheads.look whats in the whitehouse now,a raghead. so go ahead and call me a moron and when you get hurt or killed by a pillhead thank all these doctors pharmacy's like this one for your life.this young genaration is going fast by killing,stealing and Overdosing on pills.pay more att. to the newspaper and how many young are dying a month.and I'm stupid,please!!
just like stanaford medical clinic they have it figured out and try to prove me wrong,one doc will give you the pills,and his brother has a rehab there two.its a win win deal.I used to go there 5-6 years ago and they tryed to push pills on me and I quit going there for that and many other reasons.they will get your blood tests mixed up with other's happend to me.they said I had whooping cough,infuenza a and b and phenmoina and had the health department call me when there was nothing wrong with me.they have a perfect coverup so please do some research on this place and you will see what I'm saying is true!
Karmabites

Lubbock, TX

#14 Jan 13, 2011
Redneck....obviously you have minimal knowledge of what it truly means to be an American. mistake in Have you ever served in the military? Have you ever put your life on the line to protect the American way of life? Have you ever held a job, more than a week? Do you pay taxes or are my taxes paying for you? Being an American doesn't mean belittling other cultures. America is a "melting pot" of people, full of different nationalities of people with different beliefs and different customs. We may not all look the same, but in the eyes of God we are all equal. I think its a complement to our country that others have come here to pursue the american dream.....and i think its truly sad that bigoted people like you have the time to post your small minded ideas on a web page.
sick of drug doctors

Beckley, WV

#15 Jan 13, 2011
redneck wrote:
I'm a moron I guess! I will stand up and fight for this country any day to rid this country of the shit heads that are ruining it with pills! do you people not get it?some not all but some doctors around the nation are hooking the young and old on pills,therefore when the shit hits the fan(war) you is going to fight for this country?pillheads,druggies?o'l hold on I have to snort this pill before I can shoot a gun or help someone that has been hit.think what it will be like 5-10 years from now,we are going to be overrun by ragheads and pillheads.look whats in the whitehouse now,a raghead. so go ahead and call me a moron and when you get hurt or killed by a pillhead thank all these doctors pharmacy's like this one for your life.this young genaration is going fast by killing,stealing and Overdosing on pills.pay more att. to the newspaper and how many young are dying a month.and I'm stupid,please!!
just like stanaford medical clinic they have it figured out and try to prove me wrong,one doc will give you the pills,and his brother has a rehab there two.its a win win deal.I used to go there 5-6 years ago and they tryed to push pills on me and I quit going there for that and many other reasons.they will get your blood tests mixed up with other's happend to me.they said I had whooping cough,infuenza a and b and phenmoina and had the health department call me when there was nothing wrong with me.they have a perfect coverup so please do some research on this place and you will see what I'm saying is true!
Anytime you try to help people get off of drugs, they get offended. They don't want off of drugs. They don't want to work. They don't want to face life. They would rather be spaced out. You and i both know that that clinic is supplying drugs to anyone who wants them. I hope our elected officials will do something about this drug abuse soon. Bless you for giving your opinion, but it won't help. Anytime you get on this subject, the druggies come out in full swing.
Darkie two Point O

Lubbock, TX

#16 Jan 13, 2011
Hi Redneck,
Stanaford medical treats many a veterans and their families and quite a lot of the patients get free samples and free treatment. When was the last time you found yourself giving away anything for free to the needy as a regular business practice, or just because they are your fellow Americans?
You donot have a problem with Americans being sent overseas to die in ficticious wars or a concern for the people they kill, but if those people save lives and contribute to the job markets than they are on your shit list anyways.
Big pharma, Wars based on lies, Big Brother government and a wrecked economy was what the "raghead" in the white house inherited, but like a 'real american" you have no concern for showing any respect for the office of the president. All the problems made worse under Obama were pre-existing problems under Bush, but you can ruin the country so long as you are the right skin color, right?
People in pain access medicine from people practicing the trade, people faking ilnesses trying to get their pills show up too. No body forces you to take pills, just like no body forces you to get rid of your addiction. If this facility was a pill-mill operation than they would not offer addiction treatment. Just out of common sense, most physicians are not out to get their patients one at a time to fulfill some imaginary terrorist agenda, because their income depends on keeping their patients alive and healthy so they return.
Where is your outcry over the tobacco industry? 400,000 American die yearly to that, or how about a 150,000 americans in car crashes? 3000 died in a terrorist attack but many more have died and injured ever since than, some of those returning vets do not find homes or health care or even intact marriages upon returning. What have you done for those people and what do the doctors at Stanaford contribute to theie well being?
Are rag-heads running the tobacco industry, the automotive industry and military recruitment too? Mat be you should taken advantage of the psychiatric help the two brothers have to offer. You seem to be one of those people who can not see the forest for the trees, or smell their own shit on their knees.
Its all some kind of rush limbaugh/glen beck psycho conspiracy talk hr if the world does not spin around the way you wanted it to. Rag heads are over running the white house and giving people happy pills to seduce Americans away from fulfilling some larger destiny right? Not a lack of education or decent jobs or never ending wars for reinvented reasons, or a national debt beyond repayment, a trade deficit in the hundred of billions, bail outs for bankers and foreclosure for the average americans or the government of the rich the rich, by the rich for the rich. None of those things is destroying America, just brown people trying to practice medicine.
YOu are whats wrong withthis country, not people who make an honest living by saving lives or treating people for pain. God Bless America and God Damn ignorants sub-human scum like your self.
pastor scott

Beckley, WV

#17 Jan 14, 2011
mr red neck i feel sad for you, you are full of hate prejudice,and ignorance,jealous and filth and not aware of your filth ,you born in this blessed country ,your personal hate against a clinic/pharmacy is very concern to authority and leading to federal investigation for hate crime /and conspiracy, clinic ,and pharmacy people are not dum like you they are very well prepared and well influenced to get your sorry as behind bar/fed ,and already persuing legal and fedral charges against you and whoever giving you a plateform and your garbage would not be coverd under ist amendment but crossing a line inciting violance towards minority ,towards a lawfully ,law abiding business,tax payer unlike you.
1 post removed
The Captain

Oak Hill, WV

#19 Jan 14, 2011
redneck wrote:
Why should anyone seriously consider anything you say? Your general misuse of the English language made apparent by your lack of proper spelling/grammar simply proves that you're an idiot. Quit embarrassing yourself.
WTF

United States

#20 Jan 15, 2011
Why do people have to be so mean? If you don't have anything nice to say.. don't say anything at all....
free drug samples

Beckley, WV

#21 Jan 15, 2011
i know for a fact that every single doctors office / clinics/... get visited by Drug Reps. These drug reps GIVE FREELY plenty of drug samples for the doctor to use to give his patients to see if something works or if the doctor knows the patient dont have insurance or ??? I also KNOW for a fact that AT TIMES some workers in some doctors office use the supplies for the personal use or their families.
So - when you say a certain doctor GIVES YOU MEDICATIONS.... trust me-- ask them when their drug rep will be bringing more samples because they all get them EVEN THE FMRS....... lol.
Lora

Seattle, WA

#22 Jun 27, 2011
I can recommend a reputable pharmacy myredmaple.com/... I received the order and it was on time and the pills work great.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Woodlawn: neighborhood in decline 44 min Tired 2
News Valley College opens new location in Beckley (May '13) 51 min Sofa King 9
Nosmo King 1 hr Ubotherme 5
Mayor Pugh (Apr '12) 1 hr Just Saying 122
Brian Tincher 1 hr Cautious 5
Wished she was mine. Help 2 hr Jenny 25
Sew in hair extensions 6 hr Regina Waters 5

Beckley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance