Food and Friends, Lewisburg, WV

Food and Friends, Lewisburg, WV

Posted in the Beckley Forum

blondiegirl

Beckley, WV

#1 Feb 8, 2011
Has anyone had any problems with Food and Friends. I have had an issue and the manager was very rude and unprofessional. The owner wasn't much better. Apparently with Lewisburg viaing for "Coolest Small Town" we should reconsider our votes!!!

“I pity the fool...”

Level 3

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#2 Feb 9, 2011
Well then don't go there...the city as a whole is a great place to visit. That place has good reviews so what kind of problem?
caroline and james

Beckley, WV

#3 Feb 11, 2011
We use to eat there all the time but I won't ever again. The service was lousy and we complained and this lady manager was as rude as could be. They are "uppity" and the food wasn't that good to begin with. There are plenty of other good restuarants over in that town to eat at so don't go to Food and Friends.

“I pity the fool...”

Level 3

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#4 Feb 11, 2011
I love how you ask a simple ? and it shows the people's ignorance...they just wanna bash! Prolly them agreeing with themselves! lol
Doc

Ashburn, VA

#5 Feb 11, 2011
I have been there quite a few times in the past year and had no problems at all with the service or food. Food is always top notch and the wife loves the candy shop. Like Canada_Wondering says if you dont like em DONT GO!
capitalist pig

Lubbock, TX

#6 Feb 11, 2011
I love food and friends. I have never had anything but wonerful experiences there. Maybe you should give them another chance. Sometimes they are very busy.
nobody

Oak Hill, WV

#7 Feb 13, 2011
there is a new restaurant going in across the street from them. its called bella casa. same owners as char and pasquales. try there.
Get Real

Rocky Mount, NC

#8 Feb 13, 2011
I frequent Food and Friends often. The food and the staff are always top notch! I have never heard a bad thing about Food and Friends or their staff. The food is consistently great! I can remember when the food was great at Pasquale's and The Char - a lot has changed?
just me

United States

#9 Oct 22, 2011
Rude employees and or management, not good when dealing with the public. Restaurant or not!!!

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#10 Oct 22, 2011
This person just wrote three posts replying to themselves, BUT I've eaten there for years, lunch and dinner. Never had an issue, they always have great food and there is never a wait.
Pam

United States

#11 Nov 6, 2011
Is paula still working there....wow is she robbing the cradle again or what ...smdh. I geuss if ya got ya got it.you go Paula
aaa

Princeton, WV

#12 Jul 23, 2013
it was awesome when i was little and food and friends had the side window at the elks club golf course!
capitalist pig

Beckley, WV

#13 Jul 23, 2013
I love food and friends. I am going to eat there tomorrow. I have only ever had one bad experience there. They were very busy and the manager on duty and the waitress were a little testy; but everyone has bad days. It is a great place to eat. Love their bread pudding and crab bites.
Mark

Beckley, WV

#14 Jul 23, 2013
Have only eaten there once. Two people with me had the same sandwich(PO Boy) and all were sick afterward. Definitely took it off my list of go to places.
really

Oak Hill, WV

#15 Jul 23, 2013
Best restaurant around hands down. Great food and great service

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What do you know about Jewl Rice (McMillion) (Sep '11) 7 hr Mcmilly76s 18
Embezzler 8 hr Lucky Larry 2
25 percent sales tax increase 8 hr Bert 8
Sonic property 9 hr Tom 6
transexuals mtf?? (Mar '12) 9 hr Freddie Mercury 29
Drop A Word, Add A Word (Dec '10) 10 hr Jon_B 7,135
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 14 hr Matt Kelly 4,219

Beckley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance