OBAMA is good for guns

Posted in the Beckley Forum

First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#1 Oct 20, 2012
http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/us-gun-ind...

So much for liberal pushes for gun control:)
Level 7

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#2 Apr 5, 2013
Obama has been VERY good for the gun/ammo industry. lol Everyone but him and Holder know that if you threaten supply, demand soars. Americans are better armed today that 6 months ago and even much more than when he was elected in 2008.

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#3 Apr 5, 2013
Hmmmm, wonder why. He hasn't threatened to take away anyone's guns, except from criminals and the mentally ill. Hmmmm.
capitalist pig

Beckley, WV

#4 Apr 5, 2013
I wonder when Eric Holder will use the gun control issue to kill a bunch of kids again? Holder killed a lot more kids in Waco than were killed in Sandy Hook, but I didnt hear any cries for control of the Justice Dept.
dunadd

Greensboro, NC

#5 Apr 6, 2013
shouldn't OKC be factored in Waco? one was the result of the other. and i'll let the libs figure out which is which. clue-Waco happened first. joggle my memory, didn't McVeigh also mention Ruby Ridge?
Preach the TRUTH

Beckley, WV

#6 Apr 6, 2013
dunadd wrote:
shouldn't OKC be factored in Waco? one was the result of the other. and i'll let the libs figure out which is which. clue-Waco happened first. joggle my memory, didn't McVeigh also mention Ruby Ridge?
Yes. He did.
Ruby Ridge occurred during the George HW Bush Administration. Waco under Clinton. McVeigh was in the US Army during the Ruby Ridge incident. He stated that he watched the government actions at Waco and determined the Federal government was out of control. Although he attended meetings in Michigan and Arizona, he was never a member of a Citizen Militia. It has been stated he received inspiration from a book called "The Turner Diaries".
There are many people who claim McVeigh was used, in a Lee Harvey Oswald manner, by Federal officials to move against the Militia movement, which was growing rapidly after Waco. The 1994 Crime Bill, which banned weapons and magazines, was a direct result.
As a side note, Ramsey Clark, a Democrat and Jimmy Carter's former Attorney General, launched a probe of Waco and uncovered a lot of information the government didn't want out in the public, with regards to abusive use of power, violations of Posse Comitatus Act, wrongful death, etc, by the Clinton administration BATF, FBI, and Justice Dept.
Anyone who thinks our government is incapable of these things should seek out this information.
Preach the TRUTH

Beckley, WV

#7 Apr 6, 2013
By the way, April 19th is the anniversary date of the day the Feds burned the Branch Davidians out in Waco, the attack on the Murrah Federal building in Oklahoma City, and the date the first shots were fired in our American Revolution.

Location hidden

#8 Apr 6, 2013
Anybody who is worried about the government attacking them...ala Ruby Ridge or Waco...is doing something they shouldn't be doing.

Location hidden

#9 Apr 6, 2013
April 19th is also one day before Hitler's birthday, April 20th. Hmmm, what does that tell us.
Preach the TRUTH

Beckley, WV

#10 Apr 6, 2013
You're such a stupid Bi tch. Randy Weaver and his surviving family were PAID 3.2 Million dollars by the US Government to settle their wrongful death suit.
That family did NOTHING to warrant what happened to them!!!
I hope to God that when the SHTF in this country YOU, you sanctimonious old C**T, get EXACTLy what Vicky Weaver got from her government. Since I am sure you don't even know what that was you should look it up!!! Vicky Weaver was holding her infant in her arms, was unarmed, and was SHOT IN HER HEAD by FBI sniper Lon Horiuchi. Sammy Weaver, a 13 year old boy, was shot in the back and KILLED by US Marshal Deagan. IN THE BACK!!!!! He was shot so many times it tore off his arm!!
You shouldn't open your filthy sewer of a mouth about stuff you know NOTHING about!!!!

Location hidden

#11 Apr 6, 2013
I guess you're going to have to supply some verification for that claim because I googled it and found nothing. NADA!

What would you big old brave men do if you couldn't call women on Topix names.

Tsk, tsk.

Let's see the proof.
Preach the TRUTH

Beckley, WV

#12 Apr 6, 2013
http://www.firearmsandliberty.com/ruby2.html

http://www.setyoufreenews.com/2012/08/24/ruby...

http://land.netonecom.net/tlp/ref/weaver.shtm...

http://nstarzone.com/RIDGE.html

I respect any woman deserving of it. You are not. anyone who would state what you did about the weaver family without even having the F'N decency to know what the F**K your even talking about deserves no respect, no consideration, and no mercy.
May you, and all your family, suffer indignities and horrors to equal what that poor family was put through by the same federal government you worship.
I have been disgusted by you before, but NOTHING you've spewed forth previously has brought me to DESPISE AND HATE you in your ignorance and stupidity like what you've said here about the Weaver family. To say NOTHING of the numerous innocent women and children who died at the hands of that same government at Waco.(btw, Lon Horiuchi was there also)
You owe, me, every American, and most of all, the the Weaver family, a profound, sincere apology.
gene the dancing machine

Birmingham, AL

#13 Apr 6, 2013
Why does th US Government determines who lives or Who dies !!! and Who can recieve medication ,and Who can't !!!!!!
Preach the TRUTH

Beckley, WV

#14 Apr 6, 2013
This link is to the actual Congressional Report.

http://www.justice.gov/opr/readingroom/rubyre...
Preach the TRUTH

Beckley, WV

#15 Apr 6, 2013
Zeek

Minneapolis, MN

#16 Apr 6, 2013
gene the dancing machine wrote:
Why does th US Government determines who lives or Who dies !!! and Who can recieve medication ,and Who can't !!!!!!
Because dumbass sheeple like Lesson Learned think its a good thing and encourage just enough people to go along to allow it to occur. You can tell by her posts she is very idealistic and liberal to the core. Sheeple like her will give away everything anyone else has.

Location hidden

#17 Apr 6, 2013
Preach the TRUTH wrote:
http://www.firearmsandliberty. com/ruby2.html
http://www.setyoufreenews.com/2012/08/24/ruby...
http://land.netonecom.net/tlp/ref/weaver.shtm...
http://nstarzone.com/RIDGE.html
I respect any woman deserving of it. You are not. anyone who would state what you did about the weaver family without even having the F'N decency to know what the F**K your even talking about deserves no respect, no consideration, and no mercy.
May you, and all your family, suffer indignities and horrors to equal what that poor family was put through by the same federal government you worship.
I have been disgusted by you before, but NOTHING you've spewed forth previously has brought me to DESPISE AND HATE you in your ignorance and stupidity like what you've said here about the Weaver family. To say NOTHING of the numerous innocent women and children who died at the hands of that same government at Waco.(btw, Lon Horiuchi was there also)
You owe, me, every American, and most of all, the the Weaver family, a profound, sincere apology.
First, it will be a cold day in hell when you or your kind get an apology from me.

If the Weaver family had not been breaking the law they would not have had any problem with the government. That is what you and your kind do not understand. Don't break the law and you won't have a problem. I'm going to hazard a guess that you sympathize with the idiot who killed the sheriff in Mingo County, WV. That person was a criminal the same as the Weaver family in Idaho.
Preach the TRUTH

Beckley, WV

#18 Apr 6, 2013
So you obviously didn't take the time to review the links your lying old a$$ said you couldn't find on Google, but I found in under 5 minutes?
Yet you maintain, and stand by your earlier comments? You sick, sad, twisted, old sl&tbag bi tch! I still stand by mine too. It's now my most fervent wish that you and your family suffer the same fate as the Weaver family.

THEY BROKE NO LAW YOU IDIOT!!!!! What don't you understand about ACQUITTED??? How about EXONERATED??? INNOCENT maybe?? ENTRAPMENT perhaps?? The government PAID them for it's ILLEGAL and IMMORAL murderous actions!!!!

Who the F*CK mentioned the Mingo Co. Sheriff?? You can't twist your way out of this. You've revealed what a hypocritical, no nothing, old crone you are to anyone who takes 10 minutes to read the links I've posted here.

Location hidden

#19 Apr 6, 2013
Preach the TRUTH wrote:
This link is to the actual Congressional Report.
http://www.justice.gov/opr/readingroom/rubyre...
Did you actually read any of this report? I doubt it.

"In October 1989, Randy Weaver sold illegal weapons to a BATF informant. When BATF agents later attempted to enlist Weaver as an informant in their investigation of the Aryan Nations, Weaver
refused to cooperate. Seven months later, the government indicted Weaver for the illegal weapons sales.

Based on information that it collected, the Marshals Service learned that for many years Weaver had made statements about his intent to violently confront federal law enforcement officials. As a result, the Marshals Service concluded that Weaver intended to resist violently governmental attempts to arrest him. Thereafter, the Marshals Service investigated and carefully considered alternatives that would enable it to arrest Weaver without endangering his family or law enforcement personnel. It concluded that an undercover operation would be the most prudent way to proceed. In August 1992, six marshals travelled to an area in northern Idaho known as Ruby Ridge to conduct surveillance of the Weaver residence in preparation for the undercover operation.
During the surveillance mission, the Weaver dog discovered the marshals and began to bark. The marshals retreated with the dog, Harris, Randy Weaver and his son, Sammy Weaver, and other family
members in pursuit. At an area known as the "Y," a gun battle occurred in which Deputy Marshal Degan and Sammy Weaver were killed.

We conclude that the marshals took a measured approach in developing a plan to apprehend Weaver. Throughout the 18 month period that the marshals were responsible for apprehending Weaver, they carefully devised a plan intended to pose the least
amount of risk to Weaver, his family and the marshals. At no time did we find that it was the intent of the marshals to force a confrontation with Weaver or his family.

Marshals Service during this 18 month period, we believe that institutional pressure created by the existence of a bench warrant and an indictment, left the Marshals Service with little choice but to proceed as it did. With regard to the responsibility for the deaths that occurred at the Y, the marshals assert that Harris initiated the fire fight when he shot Deputy Marshal Degan while Weaver and Harris claim that the marshals fired the first shots. After a thorough review of all of the evidence made available to us, we have been unable to determine conclusively who fired the first shot during the exchange of gunfire. Although there is evidence that one of the marshals shot Sammy Weaver during the exchange of gunfire, we found no proof that the shooting of the boy was anything other than an accident."

I have read this so many times before. And I get so tired of people coming along 20 years later saying that it said this or that when we KNOW it did not.

You rightwingers need to get over it...the government does not hate you...the government is not out to get you. Obey the rules that the rest of us do and you will have no problem with the government. Jeez!
1 post removed
Holy Moly

Saint Albans, WV

#21 Apr 6, 2013
I won't get involved in this debate...much.....But I know for a fact that during the early '90s, the ATF had a strong presence in Southern West Virginia.

I thought at the time,and still,that they were/are a rogue agency.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Martino named Jr. Teen W.Va. U.S. 1 hr sistersalvation 2
Rachel Bailey (Dec '13) 2 hr Calebsmommy1 8
Why Omar? 3 hr Patient of Dr Hasan 38
When is Woodrow's Prom 3 hr Linus Wolf 9
Helicopter Increase Presence 10 hr Huh 2
Is the Beckley Skatepark safe? 10 hr snarky anarchy 18
drug roundup? 10 hr Yep 5

Beckley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance