justice-served

Beckley, WV

#1 Jan 2, 2018
Praying so hard for this little baby.
I seen last week the family was asking for prayers because the baby had RSV. Come to find out this poor baby had been abused and had no one looking out for him.
1 post removed
Heart broken

Edinburg, VA

#3 Jan 2, 2018
justice-served wrote:
Praying so hard for this little baby.
I seen last week the family was asking for prayers because the baby had RSV. Come to find out this poor baby had been abused and had no one looking out for him.
Itís a disgrace what drugs are doing to innocent little babies. Parents (I use that term loosely) if you are doing drugs, give your children to someone who will care for them. ;((((
justice-served

Beckley, WV

#4 Jan 3, 2018
Heart broken wrote:
<quoted text>

Itís a disgrace what drugs are doing to innocent little babies. Parents (I use that term loosely) if you are doing drugs, give your children to someone who will care for them. ;((((
I could not agree with this more. If you look at the mothers facebook she seems like a loving and caring mother. Maybe she use to be I do not know but even if it wasn't her and it was the boyfriend it is still as much her fault for allowing that man near her child. No child should ever have to go through what this poor little baby went through.
I hope and pray he pulls through this and get a loving home where his new mommy and daddy will love him with their whole heart.
Thank God

Beckley, WV

#5 Jan 3, 2018
The sister of the mother posted an update this evening and said that Carson is expected to live.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kevin bacon 13 hr Biggen 2
Impeach Trump: Sign this petition. (Mar '18) 13 hr Biggen 66
Beckley football still hasn't found the right c... 13 hr ShadyRocks 9
Pasquale's or Olive Garden? (Jan '13) 20 hr Son of Sam 52
bingo hall 20 hr Son of Sam 3
Singles Group (Jan '12) 20 hr Son of Sam 29
aso providers (Feb '18) 20 hr Trouble 7

Beckley Jobs

Personal Finance

Beckley Mortgages