cool dude

Lubbock, TX

#21 Mar 13, 2012
the christopher plumley that works at the water company has been known to break a few girls hearts he was in a terrible wreck so he W A S perscribed pain pills he is N O T on any kind of drugs, the water company does random drug testing every month. he said this dumb bimbo from oakhill worked at the court house so all she had to do is flirt with her boss to get a restraning order against anyone she wanted to. so the christopher plumley that works for water company is a good dude, so stop talking about someone and get a life of your own. and as for the homo stuff if your bi and married you need to seek help chris H A T E S queers.
Junkie

Beckley, WV

#22 Mar 13, 2012
cool dude wrote:
the christopher plumley that works at the water company has been known to break a few girls hearts he was in a terrible wreck so he W A S perscribed pain pills he is N O T on any kind of drugs, the water company does random drug testing every month. he said this dumb bimbo from oakhill worked at the court house so all she had to do is flirt with her boss to get a restraning order against anyone she wanted to. so the christopher plumley that works for water company is a good dude, so stop talking about someone and get a life of your own. and as for the homo stuff if your bi and married you need to seek help chris H A T E S queers.
Oh look, a pill head defending himself. Get off the drugs dude. We can tell you never graduated from school. All those run on sentences. Did you learn how to capitalize the first letter of the first word in a sentence? Get off the pills and find you an educated gay man to help you with your grammar.
Very True

Beckley, WV

#23 Mar 13, 2012
I Know wrote:
<quoted text>
He has had stalking, harrassment, a few restraining orders, violations of protective orders against him, contact beckley city police, or look it up in raleigh county magistrate court, its public information
I totally agree with you. I know this guy and it is true he has had several orders against him from several different women. Whoever is inquiring about this guy will be in for a big surprise with this one. He will do any drug you place in front of him and a drunk. Major psycho! I sure hope this woman asking about him does not experience the same fate as others before her have. He was a waste of sperm.
True Story

Chicago, IL

#24 Mar 13, 2012
I have known Chris since high school. He is one of the best men I've ever known! We all have a past some darker than others. Skeletons hang in all of our closets. He who is without sin cast the first stone! Judge not and ye shall not be judged. There is only one all of us will answer to when we die and that is Jesus Christ our lord and savior! I know for a fact he is recovering and standing strong! All things are possible through Jesus Christ which strengthens me! As he is now a firm believer in this! He is a loving, caring, honest, and faithful man. When he loves; he loves with all his heart! PEOPLE CAN CHANGE and CHRISTOPHER PLUMLEY has CHANGED! Go figure when he was named not a soul in his immediate family was a christian, the name CHRIST is in his name! CHRIST is changing Christopher one day at a time!! As a friend I will continue to believe in him, stand by him and be there for him!
1 post removed
informed

United States

#26 Mar 14, 2012
Definitely a psycho stalker, I know his ex-wife
cool dude

United States

#27 Mar 14, 2012
So what u here one side. There is two sides.
a buddy

Beckley, WV

#28 Mar 14, 2012
I did not mean to embarrass you bud. I do like you but its cool. I will never say anything to you.

Sorry.
Lovers triangle

Beckley, WV

#29 Mar 14, 2012
Oh look two men kissing and making up. Christopher will treat you right for a pill or two.
a buddy

Beckley, WV

#30 Mar 14, 2012
Please leave us alone. I have not told my buddy how I feel nor will I. People think we are all nelly but I am a masculine as any man in this town...I just like men to.

It is depressing for me.
a friend

Charleston, WV

#31 Mar 14, 2012
he dated a friend of mine a couple years ago in Beckley, she had to get a couple restraining orders, as soon as one expired she had to get another. She did get stalking charges, he violated the restraining order, phone harrassment, and he came and sprayed her boyfriend with mace then beat the crap out of him. He did his ex wife Vanylla the same way. Hes a crazy pill head.
Know better

Beckley, WV

#32 Mar 14, 2012
True Story wrote:
I have known Chris since high school. He is one of the best men I've ever known! We all have a past some darker than others. Skeletons hang in all of our closets. He who is without sin cast the first stone! Judge not and ye shall not be judged. There is only one all of us will answer to when we die and that is Jesus Christ our lord and savior! I know for a fact he is recovering and standing strong! All things are possible through Jesus Christ which strengthens me! As he is now a firm believer in this! He is a loving, caring, honest, and faithful man. When he loves; he loves with all his heart! PEOPLE CAN CHANGE and CHRISTOPHER PLUMLEY has CHANGED! Go figure when he was named not a soul in his immediate family was a christian, the name CHRIST is in his name! CHRIST is changing Christopher one day at a time!! As a friend I will continue to believe in him, stand by him and be there for him!
He should learn to keep his skeletons locked away. Not everyone collects the type of skeletons your friend has. Many of us do know the difference between right and wrong. Many have reason to throw stones at him. Once Pandora's box has been opened it is hard to close again. Would you agree?

I agree SOME people change but not your friend. There is much he keeps from you. The Christopher I know is NOT Christ-like. Hell, you are desecrating Christ's name by implying he is Christ-like. Just because he has CHRIST in his name does not mean he walks in the ways of CHRIST. ANTI-CHRIST would be more appropriate.

One would have to question your judgement supporting a known stalker as well as some of the other things I know about him. If you only knew what I know. Out the door your support would go. I'll pray for you and the blinders being removed from your eyes.
Baldy

Belle, WV

#33 Mar 14, 2012
cool dude wrote:
I know this girl you are talking about. Her boss is a female. She got the restraining order from a female magistrate. It was however a male police officer friend of hers that beat the crap out of him and when he heard what was going on. She didnt flirt with him to get him to do it, she didnt even ask him. She got the restraining order because he spray painted stuff about her all over Fayette County. He followed her around everywhere, always driving by her house. Even stalked her at her church and the preacher told him not to come back. She dumped him when she found out he was on drugs. She was stupid for dating him to start with because she knew of his past and thought he had changed. She got a rude awakening. Hes very immature, insecure, and very psycho!!
Cowards run

Beckley, WV

#34 Mar 14, 2012
I know for a FACT wrote:
If is Chris plumley from Crab Orchard that lives behind the carpet place that works for the Water Company RUN!!!! there have been several restraining orders in 3 different counties by several different women, its a fact, that can be backed up by Magistrate court, not just someone running their mouths, he is CRAZY!! I know from experience. He also has a bad drug problem that contributes to his erratic behavior. Women beware!!!
Not any more. The rumor is he was kicked out for not paying rent. He went to live with his folks. Guess that is what happens when there are court costs to pay and a drug habit.
Not

Beckley, WV

#35 Mar 14, 2012
cool dude wrote:
So what u here one side. There is two sides.
His side of the story will be infused with lies. The record of his stalking can be found at the courthouse. THAT IS A FACT!!!!!!
True Story

United States

#36 Mar 14, 2012
Wow! Amazingly enough I know all the skeletons, seen all the restraining orders. I am with this man everyday, I know for a fact he is standing stong and recovering! I could never bash someone the way he has been bashed! He has kept his skeletons tucked away! Its people like u that can't move on! Jesus Christ is not in the gossiping business, he's still in the forgiving saving business. Don't mess with children of god! God will prevail!! Vengence is mine saith the lord!! I would be afraid to degrade one of gods children! Jesus forgave me and you! According to my bible one sin is no greater or worse in Gods eyes! A sin is a sin is a sin! Gossiping and spreading rumors is a sin! Be careful because god will prevail over all of this. And I will pray that God will open ur eyes to his word and I will pray he will teach u how to forgive, just as the lord our god, creater has forgiven me you and chris! Thank you Lord!
hipocrite

Belle, WV

#37 Mar 14, 2012
and look at you true story...on a gossip site, acting self righteous
jesus freak

Belle, WV

#38 Mar 14, 2012
Jesus loves him, but everyone else knows hes a psycho stalker
nonsense

Beckley, WV

#39 Mar 14, 2012
True Story wrote:
Wow! Amazingly enough I know all the skeletons, seen all the restraining orders. I am with this man everyday, I know for a fact he is standing stong and recovering! I could never bash someone the way he has been bashed! He has kept his skeletons tucked away! Its people like u that can't move on! Jesus Christ is not in the gossiping business, he's still in the forgiving saving business. Don't mess with children of god! God will prevail!! Vengence is mine saith the lord!! I would be afraid to degrade one of gods children! Jesus forgave me and you! According to my bible one sin is no greater or worse in Gods eyes! A sin is a sin is a sin! Gossiping and spreading rumors is a sin! Be careful because god will prevail over all of this. And I will pray that God will open ur eyes to his word and I will pray he will teach u how to forgive, just as the lord our god, creater has forgiven me you and chris! Thank you Lord!
Poppy cock. That idiot couldn't stand strong even if you gave him a stick to hold himself up with. Take your Bible thumping propaganda and shove it where the sun doesn't shine. The Devil has a special place for your buddy. Take my advice, put a Bible in Christopher's hands. Watch it burn from all the evil he possesses!
good guy

Lubbock, TX

#40 Mar 14, 2012
people need to keep options about mr plumley to there self i no who is bad mouthing me. that let trailer get repossed to move in a rented house close to park. W T F
good guy

Lubbock, TX

#41 Mar 14, 2012
he didnt stalk anyone at church, he was a member of the church till he broke up with the secretary. just keep plumleys name off this site. he found happyness after a few flings be happy for him unless your still bitter over the break up. he has a town house in the city of beckley. grow up little girl

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why do black men prefer white women? (May '14) 43 min carl 408
Help with Chistmas 3 hr Chris Honrado 42
Need auto body repair 4 hr Been there 10
Rudeness, red tape found at Beckley DMV (Mar '12) 4 hr The Trip 55
any NA or AA meetings in the area (May '13) 4 hr addict named cliff 6
Marshall Wins the 'Boca Raton Bowl' 5 hr suckit 11
Oak Hill Cop gets what he deserves 5 hr TooFunny1 7
Beckley Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web