Comments
1 - 20 of 26 Comments Last updated Mar 25, 2013
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
just curious

Charleston, WV

#1 Jul 15, 2011
has anyone else had any problems renting off of a lady named becky aliff? this woman is a ture nightmare and i had from previous tenants that she is a not so nice woman but i didn't believe them cause she seemed so nice and sweet..i'm learning other wise and was just wondering if anyone else has had problems with her?
yepp

Beckley, WV

#2 Sep 9, 2012
yes yes and yes Did she by any chance rip you out of your deposit when you moved out. Thats my experience with her. She even threatened me when I asked for receipts. didnt get the receipts either by the way/ total bad word. Please contact me.
she hides behind GOD

Bronx, NY

#3 Sep 10, 2012
Avoid her. Tell your friends. Get an attorney to send her a letter and sue if necessary.
she brags in community

New York, NY

#4 Sep 10, 2012
She brags in the area that she has showed up at tenants apartments with large men to intimidate so people will do what she wants.
Personally

Beckley, WV

#5 Sep 10, 2012
Where are her rentals?
she brags in community

New York, NY

#6 Sep 10, 2012
All over Raleigh county. Just skip renting from her when you hear her name. She is so sneaky she may be the one asking where apts are to narrow who is posting about her. She also asks each tenant to spy on others and asks neighbors to do the same. She will enter your apt without cause or notice...illegal, but she is bold and self-righteous. Unless you just need drama and strife look for other apt.
yepp

Beckley, WV

#7 Sep 10, 2012
I just wish I had known how she was before I ever rented from her. I never would have. I am going through this with her right now not sure yet what Im gonna do about it.
call an attorney

Bluefield, WV

#8 Sep 10, 2012
Call an attorney...you might find one to advise you for free for the initial consult, then you can decide based on prices if you want to proceed. She is a bully.
yepp

Beckley, WV

#9 Sep 10, 2012
I thought about contacing the attorney general. It would benice if I could find an affordable lawyer.

Level 2

Since: Sep 12

Beckley, WV

#10 Sep 10, 2012
she brags in community wrote:
She brags in the area that she has showed up at tenants apartments with large men to intimidate so people will do what she wants.
wouldnt suprise me
1 post removed
keep current

Danielson, CT

#12 Sep 12, 2012
Try to keep this thread going so her potential victims might be warned.
Becky aliff landlord

Danielson, CT

#13 Sep 24, 2012
Warning...rent from her at your own peril
deadbeat

Oak Hill, WV

#14 Sep 24, 2012
Sounds to me like a deadbeat renter with a grudge. Maybe someone should contact Aliff and ask about former tenants and spread the word about some of those deadbeats and warn landlords about them. Yes, great idea.
revWright says damn Obama

New York, NY

#15 Sep 28, 2012
What a great idea. You feel free to work on that skippy
revWright says damn Obama

New York, NY

#16 Sep 28, 2012
deadbeat wrote:
Sounds to me like a deadbeat renter with a grudge. Maybe someone should contact Aliff and ask about former tenants and spread the word about some of those deadbeats and warn landlords about them. Yes, great idea.
Either you are her or a relative or you just troll around topix looking to argue....whatever your motive, knock yourself out...it will keep the information fresh on topix....she will thank you.lol
yepp

Beckley, WV

#17 Oct 3, 2012
deadbeat wrote:
You should rent from her then, that'll change your tune.
I know for a fact

Beckley, WV

#18 Oct 3, 2012
She'll get hers wait and see.
waiting

Beckley, WV

#19 Oct 3, 2012
can't come soon enough for me. that woman is the devil!
mean

Bronx, NY

#20 Oct 4, 2012
She will eventually get to meet the devil and it is all her doing. She should contact all prior and current renters and apologize then talk wit Jesus and repent.
she wont

Beckley, WV

#21 Oct 4, 2012
she acts very self-righteous. And believes that she is a saint. But she is as cold hearted as they come.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Would you Boycott Burger King if they inverted ... 30 min Lol 12
HELP NEEDED, Obama Has NO Stratagy "WOW" 34 min ConcernedMe 6
Ron cantley 44 min Are you CRAZY!!? 3
Shady 51 min R3dman 2
where's Alan Floresca? 52 min R3dman 2
Pit bull shot 1 hr Elsie 18
End or Reform Topix 1 hr Shootist 95
ISIS Is Here 19 hr JamieWV 37
•••
•••