needs info

Sunnyvale, CA

#1 Oct 9, 2009
Were is there a close pumpkin farm to Beckley/Hinton?
Tater

United States

#2 Oct 9, 2009
Morgan Orchard
Arlo

Mount Hope, WV

#3 Oct 9, 2009
The Okes farm is off Blue Jay Six Road. Go toward Ghent and turn on the old Rt 19. Blue Jay Six cuts off from this road.

I plan to take my family this weekend. Kids love it and the Okes are truly wonderful people who do a great job with the farm.
capitalist pig

Lubbock, TX

#4 Oct 10, 2009
Cinderella Pumpkin farm on Rt 12 at Forest Hills has a lot of pumpkins and gourds. nice people.
of course oakes is closer, but you can stop at the hinton dairy queen if you go to cinderella.
pumpkin farm

AOL

#5 Oct 10, 2009
I took my kids to the Oakes family farm yesturday and they loved it.They picked out there pumpkin and they had a hay maze,and a hay ride.They were very pleased.
Wondering

United States

#6 Oct 10, 2009
how much does it cost to go that one? The Oakes one?? is it expensive?
Not Sure Yet

AOL

#7 Oct 10, 2009
The okes farm has a website. okesfamilyfarms.com
huntin

Oceana, WV

#8 Oct 11, 2009
pumpkin farm wrote:
I took my kids to the Oakes family farm yesturday and they loved it.They picked out there pumpkin and they had a hay maze,and a hay ride.They were very pleased.
Was it expensive Their website doesn't list any prices.
Arlo

Mount Hope, WV

#9 Oct 11, 2009
Got 4 pumpkin and a gourd for 11 or 12 dollars today. The maze was $3 per person but we never do that. The tractor ride is free.

They have group rates for school and church groups --check the website for details.
huntin

Oceana, WV

#10 Oct 11, 2009
Arlo wrote:
Got 4 pumpkin and a gourd for 11 or 12 dollars today. The maze was $3 per person but we never do that. The tractor ride is free.
They have group rates for school and church groups --check the website for details.
Was that $12.00 for each one of the pumpkins and gourd, or 12.00 for all 4 pumpkins and gourd? Thank you very much for your answer. I'm going to plan a trip for my family.
Wondering

United States

#11 Oct 11, 2009
I hope all 4 and the gourd was 12 lol! I think 3 is not bad for the maze for the kids...sounds like fun!
Arlo

Mount Hope, WV

#12 Oct 11, 2009
11 or 12 for all

bigger pumpkins would cost more, all ours were medium to small

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Drop A Word, Add A Word (Dec '10) 5 hr Jon_B 7,774
WVa Heating and Cooling (Jan '10) 9 hr NOO 13
Laxtons's Heating and Cooling (Apr '15) 9 hr Beenthere 11
Fish 10 hr Earnest T Bass 4
Fat women in leggings (Apr '15) 23 hr Disgusted 21
house rental Sat Carrie 2
Brier Patch Golf Fri rolo 2

Beckley Jobs

Personal Finance

Beckley Mortgages