Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 23, 2012

Judged:

Hello im wondering if anyone can actually get anabolic steroids or a source or someone that could of any kind.tired of waisting time money and effort as it is.just hard getting what i want and when i want.of corse its wv and around this area alot of people are not into this situation or use them and disagree and look down on them.i would like to go or get into bodybuilding into a diff level.
and it helps majorly and its what it takes to get to that point.if anyone would help or recomend i would apprecaite it untill now ill look further of getting it.
btw i dont need people talking shit about it and dissing them when you as yourself as any body else not know the truth about them or how it works thanks.
me here

Beckley, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2012

lifter wrote:
Hello im wondering if anyone can actually get anabolic steroids or a source or someone that could of any kind.tired of waisting time money and effort as it is.just hard getting what i want and when i want.of corse its wv and around this area alot of people are not into this situation or use them and disagree and look down on them.i would like to go or get into bodybuilding into a diff level.
and it helps majorly and its what it takes to get to that point.if anyone would help or recomend i would apprecaite it untill now ill look further of getting it.
btw i dont need people talking shit about it and dissing them when you as yourself as any body else not know the truth about them or how it works thanks.
A friend of mine was talking about going to a doctor for them. I told him I didn't think a doctor would prescribe them. He said they would prescribe HGH. I don't know though. Please keep us posted and good luck with your bodybuilding!
Janeway

Oklahoma City, OK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2012

I sell various amounts/kinds of anabolic juice & inject-able HGH. Been doing it a while. Fast overnight shipping via fedex is available as well.

Hit me up anytime- time2shine8809@gmail.com
chris

Cowbridge, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2012

please see my webiste; legit gear & great prices...

http://bestroids.site11.com/
John

Bradford, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2012

You can buy them legally here. All legit products, 100% money back guaranteed if purchased through the links. http://steroidjunkie.com/where-to-buy-steroid...
lol cry cry

West Salem, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2012

Ask the deputies they should be able to assist u with that ...
1 post removed
lifter

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 29, 2012

I forgot about this I just now remembered.I found a underground lab.legit just not strong as pharmacy grade.and I actually just found some pharmacy stuff but he is to exp.I will Co tact you guys thanks for your time and postings appreciated

Level 1

Since: Nov 12

Cancún, Mexico

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

i go with realgearhere.com i have been using the xt labs with them for years

Level 9

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2012

Judged:

people take steroids because they work.

If this is the first cycle you have ever done you will see GREAT results, more so than future cycles.

Workout everyday and clean up your diet. Drink alot of water and NO booze. Get plenty of sleep.

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

dropshipperdave@gmail.com
good domestic gear with good prices
US-to-US shipping only. feel free to email with
any other questions or for a list of current inventory/prices
sad

Lubbock, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Just get a membership at LA- East. YOu will find them soon enough.

Level 1

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2012

Also open to trades for certain pain meds
3 posts removed

Level 1

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Judged:

fully stocked and a great source for seroids only in the usa mexico and canada we will get you your steroids and have been doing so for 8 years fastgearhere.com
marv

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Call Keith the freak boy, he's the Mexican dude who works out at la east! He sells and eats them like candy....
Big

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2013

Come to the Y. I think u might find what you're looking for.

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

anabolicman1 wrote:
fully stocked and a great source for seroids only in the usa mexico and canada we will get you your steroids and have been doing so for 8 years fastgearhere.com
how long does it take to have them shipped?

Saylorsburg, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 22, 2013

Go to eroids.com click on sources. Reviews on all the best and trusted sites to obtain them from. Legit sources and plenty of sites that ship domestically. I would not suggest ordering from overseas unless u want customs grabbing ur gear! Good luck bro. Wouldnt fuck with too many ppl from around here either
grease

Teaneck, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

fastgearhere.com is a scam
scam scam

Level 9

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 16, 2013

steroids work

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Beckley Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Beckley People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••