Next Last
wondering

Oak Hill, WV

#1 Sep 1, 2009
where can i find one at
Just Me

Beckley, WV

#2 Sep 1, 2009
i have two prada fairy handbags for sale.
behind the at

Beckley, WV

#3 Sep 1, 2009
wondering wrote:
where can i find one at
behind the at
wondering

Oak Hill, WV

#4 Sep 1, 2009
do you have any pictures of them?

where is the at?
Wondering

United States

#5 Sep 1, 2009
the flea market in uptown Beckley has tons of them on Saturday morning...
Just Me

Elkview, WV

#6 Sep 2, 2009
wondering wrote:
where is the at?
Yes. I can email you the pictures if you give me your address.
wondering

Oak Hill, WV

#7 Sep 3, 2009
im2kute4yew08@yahoo.com

the one were you go toward the courthouse? do you know how much they range from?
in the know

Beckley, WV

#8 Sep 3, 2009
Nails, Nails, Nails have them and there is a kiosk near center court at crossroads mall that sells them too.
Wondering

United States

#9 Sep 3, 2009
I don't know the price..prolly no more than 40 or so...yeah the one in uptown.
Wondering

United States

#10 Sep 3, 2009
Sorry for the double post..but have you tried ebay?? I got a killer deal on a dooney and bourke on there last year...2/3 off! I say with the economy handbags should be cheaper on there...Coach is still pricey...and the D&B was real...still had the Nordstrom price tags attached.
purses

Nolensville, TN

#11 Sep 4, 2009
I have personally bought a few purses in the past that were fake (Louis Vuitton) but I think the store closed down. It was by Starbucks last. On another note, I do get discourgaged today when I pay 500 for a Coach purse then I see someone pay 40 for a fake...maybe I'm just bitter but I work hard for my nice things...TJ Max has some nice real purses! They had Coach too. Just gotta hit them when they come in!
who cares

Beckley, WV

#12 Sep 4, 2009
would anyone be interested in buying a couple of real coach purses. I have two I would like to sell that I still have the receipt for and the dust covers. I go to Tennessee about 4 x's a year and purchase mine at the coach outlet in the outlet mall there. I get great prices, about half of what they originally were. If interested just email me. hearthedrumms@yahoo.com
billionaire

Beckley, WV

#13 Sep 30, 2009
why would you want to buy a knockoff purse? gross. anyone who knows anything about the real bags can spot a fake from a mile away, so you'll just get laughed at. go buy a GOACH purse from the middle of the mall haha.

buying knockoff bags also supports terrorism, i'm sure you're someone flying an american flag on the back of their car though. SUPPORT THE TROOPS ABORTION IS MURDER.

Level 1

Since: May 09

Location hidden

#14 Sep 30, 2009
billionaire wrote:
why would you want to buy a knockoff purse? gross. anyone who knows anything about the real bags can spot a fake from a mile away, so you'll just get laughed at. go buy a GOACH purse from the middle of the mall haha.
buying knockoff bags also supports terrorism, i'm sure you're someone flying an american flag on the back of their car though. SUPPORT THE TROOPS ABORTION IS MURDER.
Shoot I rock my knock offs and love it. Why pay hundreds more and almost the same thing that is used for the same purpose. I'll stick with my knockoffs and spend the money I saved on something nice, like a tennis bracelet or something. Jus my 2Cents.
Billionaire

Oak Hill, WV

#15 Oct 1, 2009
Hmmm well to me quality is more important. Whatever floats your boat. Sorry but when you carry around a knockoff of a $1,000 purse you just look like a wannabe who WISHES they could afford the real thing and that's just tacky. It's even tackier when said purse starts to fall apart :p and if you can't afford a real COACH which is NOT even expensive, it looks even worse lmao.

And I like how the fact that my statement about buying knockoff bags supports terrorism went ignored. Be a true American, buy chevrolet and knockoff guccis!!
twoteacher

Beckley, WV

#16 Oct 1, 2009
I agree with Billionaire, knock offs are tacky. I don't know about supporting terrorism, but it certainly supports crime!
twoteacher

Beckley, WV

#17 Oct 1, 2009
So funny! There is a huge ad right on this Topix page for fake Louis Vuitton bags.
Why Would Ya

Lubbock, TX

#18 Oct 1, 2009
OK come on. All this talk about an item that you at some point will set down on the floor. Yes on the floor, the same floor that someone just walked on, who previously walked through some type of animal pee or poop or kid vomit or even worse. I think I have something better to spend $200.00 on. I just don't get the importance of spending that much on a bag. Does it make you feel prettier or just better than others? If it makes you feel prettier, so be it. If it makes you feel better than others, that is just plain sad.
Need Anyone Say More

Lubbock, TX

#19 Oct 1, 2009
wondering wrote:
where is the at?
GRAMMER please!!!!!!! Stop worrying about purses and study some.
Kitten

United States

#20 Oct 1, 2009
As a mother, would you even consider putting your child in a vehicle with knock off good years that are going to blow out on the interstate just bc you wanted to save a few dollars?
No one in there right mind would do such a thing.
So why in gods name would you not buy a real Chanel or Ed Hardy! It makes zero sense to me, if you can't afford the actual label, please go to walmart or where ever and buy something on your level girls. Good luck!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If you could make or enforce three laws. 6 min Joe 3
Need a ride to aa or na (Mar '11) 6 min Michael me 16
negros are the racist in this country (May '13) 9 min Porch Honkey 61
Woodrow Basketball team this year 37 min WV Prep Bluefield 101
Pity of Beckley's Streets 2 hr Pew 25
You Can't Handle the Truth? (Mar '13) 7 hr PIPESTEM BOY 1942 405
Fake Aida how are the lawsuits going? (May '13) 7 hr BLESSING AMOBI 7
state of emergency question? (Feb '10) 17 hr John 48
Beckley Dating
Find my Match