Family Worship Center
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Could it be true

Beckley, WV

#1 Nov 25, 2012
Is it true that the pastor of the Family Worship Center is leaving?
Just wondering

Beckley, WV

#2 Nov 25, 2012
Could it be true wrote:
Is it true that the pastor of the Family Worship Center is leaving?
Do you attend there?
Could it be true

Beckley, WV

#3 Nov 25, 2012
No just heard this from a friend
Just wondering

Beckley, WV

#4 Nov 25, 2012
No offense, but why do you care?
Btown

Springfield, NJ

#5 Nov 25, 2012
Just wondering wrote:
No offense, but why do you care?
Stop trying to turn things into an arguement or debate!!! The person just asked a SIMPLE question
captialist pig

Beckley, WV

#6 Nov 25, 2012
Dont worry, If the pastor goes, there are plenty of haters on here who will let you know.
Just wondering

Beckley, WV

#7 Nov 25, 2012
Btown wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop trying to turn things into an arguement or debate!!! The person just asked a SIMPLE question
Excuse you, I wasn't. Thank you for your concern. I was simply asking a question as well. Note: the no offense. Trust me you would know if I was arguing or debating. Peace to you
Yelp

Beckley, WV

#8 Nov 25, 2012
FWC already has destroyed the school for kids and ran off many parents and some say it was the Pastor who caused the issue and they deleted constant questions about it on this forum, so I would say who cares about any of it, make a good place for a business instead of a man made circus they call a church.
simplicity

Kenna, WV

#9 Nov 26, 2012
If you are truly Christian forget the man made building and get out the BIBLE and do as it tells you. Not as the man who earns over $50,000 dollars a year to preach approximately 32 sermons, teach maybe 15 total classes of 1hr each and delegate the work load to volunteers and others that he employees on your tithes. Take the tithing money and put it to work feeding the poor, helping the ill and infirm, etc. The overhead on todays modern churches has gotten completely out of line. Have no fear if the above church fails, there are plenty of others in this area quickly building to replace it. All the comforts of home encased in a building that you use how many hours a week? Put your CHRISTIAN priorities in the correct place. It is not the tithing envelopes and offering plates. YOU have eyes use them to touch a struggling neighbors life, an ill persons, a homeless persons. The church does not give you christian values, your heart is the correct instructor on this. Seek it's counsel not man's.

The church is a building that can be swept away in a flood, blown down by wind, burned by the touch of a match, spurned by athiests and grow cold from the constant fleecing of the flock.

A christian is the silent giver and do'er. The true believer of God's work, not a structures brillant bling. A christian knows there are those in our own homeland struggling, starving and in need of the bible's encouragement and teachings. True charity begins within our homeland. Do not use the excuse of carrying God's word to have your world travels paid for at the expense of struggling church members. Take your name off the church book and put it on the most important roll, God's. Gather together in the open and quit hiding behind theatrical church walls. There is not a more beautiful ceiling to worship under than the sky. Where two or more gather God will be sure to attend the services.
Could it be true

Lubbock, TX

#10 Nov 27, 2012
I continue to hear this from others. Seems this church has had trouble ever since the last pastor left.
honor to whom honor is do

Beckley, WV

#11 Nov 27, 2012
Pastor Ken Wright is one of the greatest, most anointed men of God. If you dislike him or FWC then just don't go there. BUT becareful what you say against him, because the Bible speaks about touching God's anointed....
Could it be true

Lubbock, TX

#12 Nov 27, 2012
honor to whom honor is do wrote:
Pastor Ken Wright is one of the greatest, most anointed men of God. If you dislike him or FWC then just don't go there. BUT becareful what you say against him, because the Bible speaks about touching God's anointed....
So I guess this "great anointed man of God" hasn't told you he is leaving, huh.
Honor True Shepard

Beckley, WV

#13 Nov 27, 2012
honor to whom honor is do wrote:
Pastor Ken Wright is one of the greatest, most anointed men of God. If you dislike him or FWC then just don't go there. BUT becareful what you say against him, because the Bible speaks about touching God's anointed....
Sorry but I suggest YOU read the Bible more,. Men who are taught at cemeteries ( I mean semeneries ) and are a part of an organization that is NOt of God and has left God out of their establishment are NOT anointed nor called of God, but are made and called of men..That friend if you would READ the Bible is called a HIRELING !

For if the God Himself who states " The Most High does not dwell in temples made with hands ", then I ask why are you and them claim God is in where He Himself denies being ?( reasons why things are happening in that place)

And again as He instructs His Real people "But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in You, and ye need not that any man teach you: but as the same anointing teacheth you of all things, and is truth, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in him."

And the Entire New Covenant or New Testament tells us way back in the Old He will do a new thing in Israel and Judah and that was established by Jesus Christ the author of the New Testament who established better promises and here is what it states in the NT : " For if that first covenant had been faultless, then should no place have been sought for the second.
For finding fault with them, he saith, Behold, the days come, saith the Lord, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah:( also in Jer.31:31)
Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day when I took them by the hand to lead them out of the land of Egypt; because they continued not in my covenant, and I regarded them not, saith the Lord.( this is what YOUR organization is doing today and why God is not in it,nor regards it )
For this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, saith the Lord; I will put my laws into their mind, and write them in their hearts: and I will be to them a God, and they shall be to me a people:
And they shall not teach every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the Lord: for all shall know me, from the least to the greatest.
For I will be merciful to their unrighteousness, and their sins and their iniquities will I remember no more. In that he saith, A new covenant, he hath made the first old. Now that which decayeth and waxeth old is ready to vanish away.

And He warned this:"Now I beseech you, brethren, mark them which cause divisions and offences contrary to the doctrine which ye have learned;(Gods Word not mans ) and avoid them.For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple." ( why your place is divided )

YOu keep following your men and their organizations and doctrines and us who Know God will continue Following Him and His, who BY HIS GRACE and MERCY ALONE we Know HIM and do abide !!

So yes give honor to whom honor is due..and that friend is the REAL and Only True Shepard Jesus Christ Our Lord the True Anointed One .
false man

Derwood, MD

#14 Nov 27, 2012
honor to whom honor is do wrote:
Pastor Ken Wright is one of the greatest, most anointed men of God. If you dislike him or FWC then just don't go there. BUT becareful what you say against him, because the Bible speaks about touching God's anointed....
God's anointed are you kidding me?If he were such a man of God then why was his closing of the school done?That is a failure to me.God would much rather want that building to be used to educate our children tgan to sit empty as it is!God would have heard him crying,fixed financial things and the staff he said was not good for our kids.God would have cleaned it out and fixed it!So a anointed man would have succeed at a 14 year school it would still be open!God says false teachers will answer and fail well guess what?God is removing a man who fronts to be a man of God!He's history!I told you it would show his colors and God would punish him.God is!

Level 2

Since: May 12

Greensboro, NC

#15 Nov 28, 2012
Was this a stunt or is the pastor leaving?
Information is not evil.
Could it be true

Beckley, WV

#16 Nov 28, 2012
No it's not a stunt I really heard this from several people.
One man one voice

Newaygo, MI

#17 Nov 28, 2012
Look the school closing was not decided over night, the school was not self sustaining and was pulling funds from other missions. The church and the pastor fought to keep it open for as long as they could, and as I here they tried everything to make the transition to the other school as smooth as possible, no money out to the kids parents books paid for, tuition the same amount. I mean they could have shut doors and said your on your own, but they didn't and had several meeting to help the parents understand why it was closing. The church went out of there way to help everyone in the process and we all know not everybody is going to be happy, but they never think about how it could have been worse. I have no idea if the pastor is leaving but they do that, a calling from God is just that. Once he calls upon you to move than you listen and go where he puts you and God may have someone else to finish what the pastor has started. I have known a lot of preacher in my day and I will say this pastor doesn't do anything without consultation from God and he never takes his decisions lightly. So if he is moving on then we should all wish him the best
with open hearts because that position could not be done by any of us here and talking bad about him will never get you to the place you want to go. Love you and your family pastor and you are the man of God in our hearts, because he has told me so. Good luck in what ever your God has for you next.
How it really Is

Beckley, WV

#18 Nov 28, 2012
One man one voice wrote:
Look the school closing was not decided over night, the school was not self sustaining and was pulling funds from other missions. The church and the pastor fought to keep it open for as long as they could, and as I here they tried everything to make the transition to the other school as smooth as possible, no money out to the kids parents books paid for, tuition the same amount. I mean they could have shut doors and said your on your own, but they didn't and had several meeting to help the parents understand why it was closing. The church went out of there way to help everyone in the process and we all know not everybody is going to be happy, but they never think about how it could have been worse. I have no idea if the pastor is leaving but they do that, a calling from God is just that. Once he calls upon you to move than you listen and go where he puts you and God may have someone else to finish what the pastor has started. I have known a lot of preacher in my day and I will say this pastor doesn't do anything without consultation from God and he never takes his decisions lightly. So if he is moving on then we should all wish him the best
with open hearts because that position could not be done by any of us here and talking bad about him will never get you to the place you want to go. Love you and your family pastor and you are the man of God in our hearts, because he has told me so. Good luck in what ever your God has for you next.
So denying children the Godly education in a suppose to be Godly church is less important than other missions ?
Seems your another one who needs to READ the Bible and what GOD said instead of following man and his doctrines of lies and ungodliness.

They forced kids, some of them who have never went anywhere else out into public schools and institutions that do not adhere to the Bible or anything Godly ( something evidently the FWC does not uphold either)and then claim it was to save other missions ? What greater Mission could any church or body of Christ be doing but teaching kids the Biblical standards and Truth of Gods Word ?

Billions of dollars are sent around the world to people who for most do nothing nor care and yet the very ones here at home a society that is crumbling and casting the Bible and everything Godly into the streets and taking God out of it's society altogether are to do without and suffer ?

Charity starts at Home, Godliness starts at Home, It is the children we are to be training up in the admonition of the Lord and REAL Pastors are to Lead, Feed, Protect and Restore their flock, not divide it and cast it aside, and hand them to the wolves !!

Try READING a REAL BIBLE and Follow the Word and the Spirit of God instead of your dollar bill and your organizations doctrinal lies and wickedness .

It is best to tear down the building and use it as firewood, then to have it stand as it is, a monument to deceivers and liars who have made a mockery and reproach of the Truth of God and His word to satisfy excuses and personal pocketbooks, and take away any chance many kids had to have a biblical based education .

( but after this fiasco, I would declare it is best NO child went to that place for it is full of dead mens bones and nasty cups in the disguise of long robes and winded speeches that are no more then tinkling symbols and a chalk board scratch to any of them now )

Please Try READING the Truth instead of following men who deny Truth and who He is !! May God have Mercy on your souls.
One man one voice

Newaygo, MI

#19 Nov 28, 2012
I guess your gonna be one of the ones that can never be satisfied. I cannot respond to any of your outlandish adjectives because there all based on feelings, your feeling and not supported by facts. I understand your frustrated with whole thing but I don't think you completely understand the whole reason for the closing. Where you in the meetings with the parents. Because if you had been you would understand the whole story. However you have a box to stand on here and a voice to speak but condemning those who have helped you one time or another whether you knew it or not, is not God like. So I think it is you who must follow your own advise and read your bible because your actions here have consequences somewhere else. I will not argue your opinions because no one will win those are yours. Please bring hard facts to the next conversation and I will be glad to debate with you. I have more thing to say,
I REBUKE YOU Devil, and I will place you under my feet where you shall stay.
the truth

Beckley, WV

#20 Nov 28, 2012
simplicity wrote:
If you are truly Christian forget the man made building and get out the BIBLE and do as it tells you. Not as the man who earns over $50,000 dollars a year to preach approximately 32 sermons, teach maybe 15 total classes of 1hr each and delegate the work load to volunteers and others that he employees on your tithes. Take the tithing money and put it to work feeding the poor, helping the ill and infirm, etc. The overhead on todays modern churches has gotten completely out of line. Have no fear if the above church fails, there are plenty of others in this area quickly building to replace it. All the comforts of home encased in a building that you use how many hours a week? Put your CHRISTIAN priorities in the correct place. It is not the tithing envelopes and offering plates. YOU have eyes use them to touch a struggling neighbors life, an ill persons, a homeless persons. The church does not give you christian values, your heart is the correct instructor on this. Seek it's counsel not man's.
The church is a building that can be swept away in a flood, blown down by wind, burned by the touch of a match, spurned by athiests and grow cold from the constant fleecing of the flock.
A christian is the silent giver and do'er. The true believer of God's work, not a structures brillant bling. A christian knows there are those in our own homeland struggling, starving and in need of the bible's encouragement and teachings. True charity begins within our homeland. Do not use the excuse of carrying God's word to have your world travels paid for at the expense of struggling church members. Take your name off the church book and put it on the most important roll, God's. Gather together in the open and quit hiding behind theatrical church walls. There is not a more beautiful ceiling to worship under than the sky. Where two or more gather God will be sure to attend the services.
AMEN and AMEN!!!!! Wonderfully said!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
someone should tell lindsey 46 min KDE 1
Megan Howard 1 hr Robert 4
Unprofessional psychologists in beckley 5 hr Big Ol 6
beckley moose lodge'' smoking issue'' (Mar '12) 6 hr Justsayen 108
Visiting Angels (May '11) 7 hr One mad mom 43
Old Burger Boy 7 hr Dittohead 1
bond levy 8 hr Sam 5

Beckley Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Beckley Mortgages