wvcoalminer

Verner, WV

#1 Apr 19, 2010
does any of the striper's there have std?

“Don't Start Rumors!”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#2 Apr 19, 2010
Dude.....you can do a whole lot better than that place just walking down the street somewhere i would hope.Never been there myself but geez why go somewhere like that tossin money just for a view along with 50 others slobbering over the same view.Hell, if your decent enough lookin for one of those things to pick "you" out of the crowd to even give you a chance at an STD, i wouldn't think you wouldn't need to subject yourself to that kind of expensive torture. However, if your sure there is no other means of satisfying your need for sexual relations with one of these "Dancers",take plenty of that money to get that chance,and go ahead and spend some more money on condoms ahead of time just to be safe......Remeber "SAFETY FIRST"!!!

Level 1

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#3 Apr 20, 2010
Don't know about any dancers but there is a waitress that works at Ruby Tuesdays that has hepatitis, needless to say I'll never eat there again.
hat12

Beckley, WV

#4 Apr 23, 2010
yes there when they have a break out southern x actually lets them take a break and come back when they have bumps that can be seen hahaha gross

“Don't Start Rumors!”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#5 Apr 23, 2010
Thanks...i just puked on my keyboard.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Beckley Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bojangles Raleigh Mall area opening soon. 6 min Enter Username 7
natalie and jack 23 min nosurprise 81
wanting to buy a female pitbull puppy (Mar '12) 24 min Tony 167
Michael Shawn Shively OUT OF JAIL AGAIN 28 min Han Solo 2
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 59 min Sundog512 1,592
Joe Manchin Daughter 1 hr strategery 23
Beckley Corruption Going for LAND GRAB ANNEXATI... 2 hr Nancy 4
shannon frazier dead 14 hr JLB 30

Beckley Jobs

More from around the web